Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modros Self Improvement

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 14 Day 3

As i am not working till next year, bit of a chill out day, got up made some food went to a friends watched a DVD and played some PS3, came home then went to the pub to watch football.

NYE tomorrow going to a house party a few ladies are meant to be coming that i don't know. Looking forward to it should be good fun.

Also read about 3-4 pages of th think and grow rich book.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
14 Day 4 5 6 7

Hi guys been super busy last few days, but should settle back to normal again.

Day 4 + 5

Went gym

NYE house party was really fun to mix it up instead of going out, meant i didnt spend any money which was good. got really drunk had a good time.

I mentioned before a few girls going of which i didnt know too well, my friend recently got a gf and met some of her friends though her.

I came into the party quietly confident, as i would get to run my game here with not many distractions and no competition.

Got there started getting people involved talking to a few i didnt know well when getting introduced. Got people to do like shots together. I was the life of the party.

I got talking to one of the girls about hb6.5 seemed nice just pure ****y to her and taking the piss. I just didnt care and i am deadly when i'm like this. She couldnt handle it and kept saying i was a player and ****y and i didnt stop she kept hitting me.

I knew it was on and suddenly in the kitchen it was just me and her and i walked up to her and kissed her.

So we kinda just made out for a while a couple of times before everyone went to sleep. Really early in the morning she came downstairs and we ended up going into a room, now she had said she wouldnt do anything when first meeting someone. She was right lol i pulled out all the little tricks i knew and she had to leave the room before she broke.

The rest of that day chilled out and didnt contact her, hung out with some mates

Day 6

I decided that i make the move first all the time and it never works, i had built up decent attraction level so i waited for her to text me (get her chasing me) sure enough she did. So i asked her out for the next day, she was unable but she was free this day. I had no plans for a change so i said ok and we went bowling (Action date) lots of kino and fun and i beat her and let her know about it.

went and got food then for a few drinks, kissed her some more before she went. Text me about 10 minutes later.

Also the girl i invited out for a drink text me asking if i was out tonight, i said no but asked her out for tuesday... she said she would let me know nearer the time as she is having an op ( i dont know what) soon and has up and down days but def wants too

Day 7

Again i would normally go and add them on facebook i waited till she found me but didnt contact her at all today. I did go to the gym and steam room as well as watch football down the pub then round to another friends in the evening, back to work tomorrow so i cn get my diet and stuff back on track.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 14 review

Week 14 Tasks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical

Gym 3x - Done
Steam Room x1 - Done x2
Want to weigh over 13 stone by the end of the week. - Done

DJ

Go shopping for extra food - Not done, didnt need to while off work
tidy room - Done did a quick tidy
Continue new ebook - Done read about 4-5 A4 pages
Open 5 girls - Patially done spoke to about 3 at the party but didnt go out.
1x number - Done got 2x number this week

Review: Been a bit more proactive this week and felt a bit more confidence in myself overall and its paid off, got 2 numbers also asked another out. Went on my first date in a very long time who i have kissed alot and has a big IL in me.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 15 tasks

Physical

• Gym 3x
  • Steam Room x1
  • Football x 2

DJ

• Shop for food
  • Continue new ebook
  • Open 5 girls
  • 1x number
  • Call HBparty and arrange another date
  • Text HBill and see if shes up for going out

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 15 day 1

Went back to work after a decent break for the holidays.

Went and played football for the first time in about 3 weeks good to get a little cardio and get the heart pumping and also mix things up.

Arrange a date with hbparty for wednesday, going for a drink and to play a bit of pool

also spoke to hbill and found out she could be seriously ill so thats not going to happen, we shall leave her.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
15 Day 2

Got to the gym after work just over 13 stone again, went for an hour. Was going to go to the cinema but not too many people were up for it and chance of ALOT of snow here again which is annoying.

going to read a few posts on the forum before i go to sleep.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 15

Hi Guys been really busy

Just letting you know this is the end of the journal, after a very long dry spell i got with the girl from nye and been on a couple of dates, So basically i think its time to move on as this has served its purpose.

I am not claiming to be the finished article but its a huge weight off my shoulders im busy having fun keeping fit and have someone with massive IL.

I have a good bit of information i stored on my laptop, couple of e books (pook, wms, double your dating) and on my favourites i have several of helpful posts for different situations, to audio to listen too to get me in a good place if i feel i need it.

cheers for any support i will be checking for the next coupe of days this post before it gets lost.

and i am going to continue gym, reading every now and again and keeping a good balance.

Mod