Modro's Self Improvement Quest!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 1:

This week i have my visit with one of my friends i havnt seen for ages and we are going up to meet another friend and staying over the night. So thats something good to look forward too. Its a bit of a road trip and he is a natural DJ so he wont be a wuss or anything :) thats on friday.

Anyway today i was suppose to meet online girl 2, but as expected due to a few reasons its not happening, basically i said i would ring her to arrange the details. but i had been super busy since friday i hadnt got time literally. so i sent her a txt in the morning before football but i had no credit on my phone so it didnt send and i only found out after the game. I text her afterwards but didnt receive anything. but it just said i would call before i left.

went to the pub after football as usual great laugh, got home so i get changed and look up how to get to her town, 50 mins away. So i call her no1 answers, wait 10 minutes try again, no answer. So i leave it, about 15 minutes later i get ' I am in hospital i ring you later x ' potential flake.... we shall see i am betting she wont call.

Not too bothered as it could be legit, and now i will make her come to me if she wants to meet up to make it up to me otherwise no dice.

I am out again tonight i have 2 options play pool like normal or go to a pub quiz

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 2:

Ate alot today but my stomach is killing me from going to the gym the other day i swear i strained it/did something to the muscle. I dont normally get injured but i decided today i was going to miss the gym to give it an extra day of rest before i avoid that area tomorrow, then try again on friday.

Non eventful day im afraid, just recharging after my weekend, music food and catching up online stuff, i am on the late shift which means i am getting home at 7 so it kinda sucks, by the time i am settled or have eaten its only 1-2 hours before i go to sleep again.

One thing i have noticed recently is my shedule is just getting jam packed, this weekend i have my trip, then on sunday i got football then an ice hockey game, then bank holiday monday i got a girls birthday from friday to which i am invited too. I like being busy i feel free and like i have loads of options then its also nice when i dont have something on so i can relax.

As i didnt really do much today i am going to read a ANTI dump second post

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 3:

Went to the gym, the new girl was there as the gym assistant smiled at ehr said hi, was trying to work out what the time was, and she moved the mini clock for me to see. I was drinking from a plastic milk pint glass filled with water, when i went to sign out i smiled and she opened me questioning about why i was using it to drink water. I laughed at said i hadnt got any bottles at home so i had to use this. I then left i coulda freaking opened her up a bit more but she is about a hb6.5 so not too bothered.

Week 8 Day 4:

Read some Anti dump i think about 3 then i had ice hockey practice, i feel alot more confident now and i am improving alot, i have an inner team game on sunday i am on the first line of one team. So thats cool

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 5:

Normally i would have football practice today but i am on lates so i get back at 7 and it got moved to 6 now so i couldnt make it which is good so i can go to the gym to make up for missing monday. I have tomorrow off where i go on my roadtrip so really looking forward to that, as i have a hectic weekend plus monday i am going to chill out again today to get the batteries charged.

Tomorrow i have the dentist in the morning, i am going to buy some 'going out' shoes i have a 'smart' pair brown but they are a bit worn and meant to look weathered so they could do with updating, i am also going to get a new shirt. I must admit i al really looking forward to it, and hopefully my abilties will take another step from light kino some eye contact and maybe dance to, kissing Its not like i live there so no worries about seeing them again.

Just about to go to the gym, then will read another ANTI DUMP

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 6:

Went with my buddy so meet our friend, mid afternoon we left and it took at 3+ hours to get there bit of traffic. We have a few beers at his house there was about 6 of them living thre so we meet them all have a shower and get ready, they made us feel welcome and were very open and included us.

We then went to this girls house it was her birthday the next day so this was her going out thing. Met her and about 3 other girls all of them were extremely good looking then a couple more came over so theres about 15 of us in total and we go straight away to this bar.

Get a few drinks in and i go speak to one of the girls i'd say an HB8 had a bit of fluff for about 10 minutes then i go speak to some overs, me and my friend decide we were going to go chat to 2 of the girls both HB9+ they were 18 one was the little sister of the girl whos Birthday it was. Her friend had the most amazing tits we must of spoken to her for about 1 hour, i was making her laugh alot and she touched my arms and i was getting her to do the robot dance and we had a stare off lol Thngs were going well i though i wasnt too sure about level of interest though... anyway we decided to move on to another bar but both the girls dont come so that killed it... i did neg her for not coming but i think it was great for getting a very good conversation/ fun exchange with a serious hotty. i didnt feel nervous of put her above me just had fun.

Anyway in the new bar, the friend we go see pulls one of the girls and my other mate takes a girl back and ****s her (she wasnt with our group) i got left with a lesbian/bi not 100% sure we got along good but i just didnt feel it sexually with her (obviously) she was hot but i just didnt feel it but it was a great night and i got alot of conversations with strangers in and a really good night, one thing i did notice it there is SO MANY more girls, really hot girls just walking about or in the clubs to the point where there is plenty to go around, compaired to where i live where you would be lucky to see maybe 1 a day.... it sucks

all in all i was a little dissapointed not to pull anyone but i do understand i am progressing towards it i need to start to get things moving towards a kiss it feel a bit random to be making them laugh and have fun to just making out any tips?

Week 8 day 7:

Got up mid day i wasnt very drunk the night before, but was tired, got some food messed about for a bit then started the journey back home 3+ hours. Got some food again spoke to parents started to fill out the fireman form watched a film, auntie and uncle came over and spoke to them about ice hockey and being a fireman had a beer and chilling now going to bed a bit earlier today to charge for tomorrow.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Tasks:

- Gym - as always
Done - i have put on half a stone or about 8 lbs of muscle so far so keeping going with it.

- Fill in Fireman application and send it off

Started - it is a huge form to fill out and i dont want to make any mistakes or rush it at the same time was a bit lazy with it so will try and polish it off by the end of this weekend.

- Read at least 2 Anti-Dump bible posts

Done i think i read 4

- 10+ Conversations

Done, loads of conversations including several long ones with girls and groups i feel i am improving at holding the conversation just need to make it more sexual and then go for it.

- When out this week to visit my mate continue my good club work (kino, dancing eye contact etc)

Done - i danced wot the group (no girl this time) did some kino and eye contact with a few of them, ( shaking hands when meeting

- If out locally Number close attempts need to be made
Not avaliable didnt make it out this week locally and it was pointless where i was,

- Continue having fun staying busy and having things arranged

DONE got a BBQ on monday and Ice hockey and football matches tomorrow, plus i said i would go to London next month for a night out there.

- Increase use of kino and eye contact

DONE did a decent ammount high fives, hand shakes holding the back/arm when talking close in club, the stare out etc

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 Tasks:

- Gym, start to increase the weight a bit more again

- Finish Anti Dump posts

- Find posts in the bible where i am struggling and get some more information in fixing things

- Make sure fireman application is done and sorted

- number close this week

- make sure i go out this weekend

- Keep the kino and eye contact, slow things down a little less fooling around try to get the conversations more sexual

- Keep having fun and staying busy

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 day one:

Had a very fun day, played football in the morning, went to the pub after had a mini pool tournament then went home checked my online affairs before going to play ice hockey

i got a goal and an assist and im starting to really improve certain areas i am getting faster and i can stop pretty good now.

I am shattered my legs are so tired so im going to go to bed, tomorrow i have a girl from last fridays BBQ i got invited too, so there is potential to meet some new women.

Right now i feel good, i have so much cool stuff going on, hopefully if i get into the fire brigade everything will be in place for amazing years ahead for me, decent job, good money, fun hobbies i dont feel desperate for a girl but i am looking forward to adding one into my life soon, this time doing things the right way but at the same time i am fine being single, so im in a good place.

I have 1 football match to go before the end of the season, which i am looking forward to, because i feel it is making it hard for me to gain muscle as quick, i enjoy it but combined with ice hockey is slowing me down in that department.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 9 day 2:

Got up late, met some friend was with them all day the BBQ was shocking, there i was thinking 21st birthday loads of girls.... no it was like a family event loads of kids and no hot girls at all... what a let down still had a laugh and got a few conversations in and was obviously talking all day to my friends

we talked about a holiday in 2 months time.

Week 9 day 3:

Work today the early shift which is good as the day goes quick and i get loads of time afternoon and evening to relax go to the gym etc, anyway something potentially good came off today, a new girl who has been there about 3 weeks forgot her password so i had to reset it, negged her about it talked about shopping told her to get me a present good exchange, (i am really good on the phone now) anyway i thought nothing much of it as i have similar exchanges alot but she was in my building. Anyway i get an email from her in the afternoon saying that she didnt get me a present (clearly i got her interest and this was a way of getting my attention, she would of had to look up my email address, a sign of interest) we exchange a couple of emails a bit flirty with me threatening to destroy her computer and she better save her work etc, she then said it should be the man who buys presents, i said they should be earned not given, she asked how...

so i said i would make a list and let her know tomorrow (a way of carrying it on, plus gets her waiting for my email) the only problem is i dont have a clue what she looks like, i only know she is around 19/20 whats the best route? i tried the company website but she didnt have a pic up....

on to the holiday, got a call and it is expensive and i would have to pay all this month and i am thinking of getting a loan off my parents but i need to save money now i spent loads these last 4 days off so it will be a struggle then i have to save up spending money all for a week... i think it would be perfect to work towards holiday sun girls and time to really bulk up.

going to go read some anti dump then a movie, i am taking my fireman app to work to fill out on my lunch.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 day 4:

Started the day by waking up at 7am, that is the time i was suppose to be at work ha ha, i must have turned off my alarm and fell asleep again. i just rang in only one person in at that time so no harm done only 35 minutes late :)

due to the rush i didnt take my form, but i have just finished doing it online so i didnt have to post it, meaning it will get there a day or 2 earlier as the dead line was the 11th so that was better and easier to do but it was a mission took about 2 hours+

carried on my emailing with the girl, i saw her today she had to cover reception and i walked past to get some water, she didnt see me though she seemed alright decent face, about a 7 but body wise I'm not sure maybe carrying a bit of weight not slim (not a whale) but i could not be for certain as i was blocked and she was sitting down behind a high desk.

i asked her to join with me at lunch tomorrow but she goes with her friend so she declined (she hasn't seen me remember) interesting to see what happens, she seems interested like instant emails back and wanting to know who i am and its a bit flirty/fun but it is the type of thing that might fizzle out very quickly so i am not going to really push it.

Booked the holiday today, should be amazing i think that is going to be my goal, to prepare for that week so i will be built and hopefully in the position to pull some chicks (unless i am taken before then) so again that's another step forward in being social outgoing and having great experiences with friends as well. Just got to save like a beast now.

I also went to the gym for a nice 30 minute session and will complete Anti dump as i have 1 left to read.

I was meant to have ice hockey too, but didnt go to save money/ recharge

edit: if for what ever reason i fail to get into the fire service, i will be looking for a new job i think the pay just isn't enough for me and i believe i can get more maybe 2-4k more a year at least so that will make doing the things i want to easier. (like saving learning guitar ice hockey etc i will be much more comfortable

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week9 day 5:

Had work went home went to football training in light rain for 2 hours scored alot came back had a nice meal, read last of Anti Dump's bible posts. messaged a few girls on a couple of sites i am on. about to go watch a film.

tomorrow i gotta see if we are going out, i am not drinking until i get paid again to save money but i would like to go out, the only problem is im not sure people have the money or not so it will make my number closing goal hard as i am still not ready/like the cold approach yet.

Last game of football this week so i can really try adding alot of muscle without all that cardio slowing me down. i would like to add another 10 lbs of muscle so far i have put on about 8.5 lbs which isnt too bad after slowly changing my routine and adding whey suppliments + eating more protien.

I didnt email the girl from work today, i just wish i could physically meet more women, round here combined with working there are literally none. I dont really have any women friends that i see, my group is all lads which in a way is good but at the same time i dont get any connections or their friends coming out.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 day 6:

Work again, a little bit frustrated today about my situation but not getting me down. I have decided to do tasks in different sections for next week, for example body, reading, club, etc and have tasks in each one of them.

Today i went to the gym, then rented a movie as no1 was going out today, good that i save money bad that i cant get out into the field.

tomorrow i have a day out with my mates to watch football looking forward to that then football last game on sunday. I can then kick my body building up a gear as i will have more energy and less cardio to burn off all my work.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 day 7

went to the football we won the FA trophy 53,000 people in wembley awesome, i got invited to a friend house for the evening had a few beers and a laugh fun stuff

had one of my friends who has a bf, was with us never met him applying light kino to me always wanting to talk to me through out the day. Another friends girlfriend commented on how i got bigger so thats good.

i have noticed i have been adding light kino alot more and getting responce back

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 9 Tasks:

- Gym, start to increase the weight a bit more again

Done- 4 sessions this week

- Finish Anti Dump posts

Done - read all found them helpful for knowing when to let a girl go or testing their interest.

- Find posts in the bible where i am struggling and get some more information in fixing things

done - got a post the 10 commandments which i shall be reading

- Make sure fireman application is done and sorted

Done- complted it online 3 days before cut off we shall see how i do this time.

- number close this week

failed see below, didnt get to meet any new ladis this week no excuses though thats my fault.

- make sure i go out this weekend

Semi failed- due to te holiday everyone was a bit poor + the football meaning we didnt go out little bit dissapointed but same time dont want to do the same things each week so mixing it up was good.

- Keep the kino and eye contact, slow things down a little less fooling around try to get the conversations more sexual

Done - yesterday i felt very chill and relaxed just kicking back i noticed my voice was deeper and i was very smooth in my talking, i then got some compliments about my body also

- Keep having fun and staying busy

Done- Bit busy this week holiday booked went to watch football, the gym 4 times, the evening in with friends

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 Tasks

Body

- Gym 4 Times ( must be there for at least 35-40 minutes now as i normally go for about 25-30) this is due to having no football so i can spend more time with out being so tired.

- Areas to work on before holiday (Chest, stomach, arms) I want to be a beast, so i will do my normal routines then add a few sets on these areas.

- Ice Hockey practice

Reading Materials

- This weeks reading is the Ten commandments

Social

- I get paid on the 25th so it is going to be a bit tight until then so i cannot afford to do loads of stuff, must keep arranging/ be invited out places with different people i have a few little groups.

- If we go out approach a few girls and start conversations no need to number close unless i like them.

- Get the holiday completely paid for and out the way

- Keep going with the conversations and being more social and adding kino to any girls i come across

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 day 1:

Last game of football for the season, everyone went to the pub after good atmosphere, we then moved locations and watched a game. Got home had some more food spoke to some family friends i did something i previously wouldnt do and have a 1-2 minute conversation about myself i would have just said hi once they said it. But i started the coversation ( this is a good sign)

I then chilled out for a bit then went to play pool with my mate from football and a few of his work friends, we play killer pool and the pot for the winner is 20 pounds, i actually won today so our pact is to split any prize money.

Well one of his mates brought a girl, she looked ALOT like Lily Allen (singer) but a bit less chav. we flirted all through out the pool game, she hit me twice (playful) and we had alot of interaction. Now i was reading some signs of interest, i made sure i accidently brush against her tactfully. and she was laughing very playful with me, i think he was a little annoyed at me, they were playing on a games machine and i waltz'ed in and said the champ was here ( as i had just won) and he said some gay **** like i have a big head, i think he felt a bit threatened. I think they were 'dating' im not sure but he did have some AFC moves but i didnt want to step on any toes incase it was his GF. not the best way to deal with it but nothing fazed me.

Now if i could get an interaction like that with someone single the number close would have been easy, i felt totally natural and again becoming far less erractic and trying to force laughter/fun. Just play it cool and calm talking to others and negging her alot which she responded to so im quite happy with that i feel i am slowly evolving and seeing alot more signs of interest to talk to me in general when i am around women

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 10 day 2:

Paid off my holiday completely today, i have 2 months to get some decent spending money etc

Got invited out on friday, also found out i have a work do in london next friday after that so thats good.

went to the gym today got a good 30 minute workout purely on the legs which i have been neglecting a little bit and figured i am going to work on them more as i can add more weight easily in this area to get to my goal (13 stone, 182 pounds) currently i am 12 Stone (added 1/2 a stone of muscle so far)

going to go watch a film and try and work out how to get some cash to help me limp to my pay day lol

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 10 day 3:

Had another girl start randomly emaling me at work after being on the phone with me, she is 25 about a 7, she tried to look up my photo but mine isnt up now she is all interested and a bit more higher interest then the previous one who started to email me. I might see where this takes me but stuggling to turn emails to her meeting me without being weird or desperate i was a bit worried she might not like the slight age difference though but i dont think i will worry about that.

Got invited out to the pub tonight to watch a football match, i dont know if i can afford to go out this friday i am seriously poor i am going to sell some stuff on ebay to get me through the month

Just about to go to the gym again then come back and get ready

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 10 day 4:

Well the girl that was emailing me yesterday, today i continued the jest spoke to her on the phone when she hd another problem and took this piss out of her again. Tried to get a lunch date friday she had plans with someone, so i said well monday instead then and she said yes (this part was via email) Also she knows what i look like now after i made her fill in a questionaire before i emailed my photo to her too make sure she wasnt a stalker LOL

my general plan is to go somewhere to have some lunch see how it goes and try a number close. This is when i can progress things and arrange dates so im pretty happy about how they are going at the moment.

got ice hockey practice tongiht so i gotta leave in a minute

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WEEK 10 DAY 5:

umm cant really remember what i did, watched a movie before i went to bed

i did get approached at work, nice ass but about a 6 face, i was making pop tarts (choc) and she said she smelt choclate , i said i had put a bar of cadburys in the the toaster :) before i explains how i was starving and pop tarts are all i had. didnt really expand much further then this although i could have, i felt she might have liked me a bit i dunno, no loss though but it does seem recently girls are becoming a bit more open or displaying things and i am picking up on it (girl at pub the other day,this one, a couple start eamiling me after talking to me etc)

week 10 day 6:

Had work did 3 and a half hours over time (need to have as much money as possible the next 2 months to get some spending money for the holiday) afterwards we went to the pub and had 2 pints on the company :) just got back not going out tonight cannot afford it, was going to go to the gym but dont have time so i will go for a big session tomorrow for at least 45 mins

i read another random post about 12 things to attrach women already know it all, and am putting most of it into affect. so got to keep ploddding, i hate not having any money it sucks ass, so i hope i can get into the fire brigade as it will be a huge pay rise plus it is something i want to do