Modro's Self Improvement Quest!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick Update:

The original online girl just contacted me on MSN, i had deleted her off the list as i thought she might be a flake/waste of time. But she messaged me just now after like a week of not seeing her online (i dont go on MSN much) bit of fluff for about 2 mins , originally i felt i played it quite cool so not trying to contact her or not ringing the number after like 10 days shows that i am not needy and i feel like im in a position of power. I ejected quickly as she said something like she had visited her brothers kid in hospital i changed subject and said i would probaly call her in a few days and went offline her last comment was 'Ok cya x'

I have decided to at least see what comes of the phone call if she seems cool i will see if she wants to tag along with me and go ice skating. I want practice skating before my debut and also go on a date if nothing comes from it who cares? i cant be afraid of actually suceeding!

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 day 1:

Had football this morning, spoke to the guy who was running it today, about the way people moan when you try and do something positive. I was very vocal today and had to play in defence which i kind of enjoyed. It was really hot but i think i played really good. I was talking and DEMANDING the pass before i sometimes just sat on the wing expecting it and would get frustrated.

Went to the pub after watched a game on TV, wasnt feeling too chatty though was tired and hot, and mainly watching the football. I'm pretty sure this girl who works there (she wasnt working today but there) is giving me signs of interest, id say she was about a 7 decent body average face. keep getting the odd eye contact. I dont know if she has a bf though as she hangs around with another group who go there after their game who we know.

I read 6 sections of Pook today also and might be going to the pub this evening to play some pool. I need to start to be more active and take risks it seems i am just dipping my feet out of the comfort zone occasionally and not walking confidently over it. to fail and put yourself out there is to learn and improve

Edit: Online girl 2 'accidently text me' lol i said if i didnt get a text i would go (in a non afc kind of way, as things werent progressing past MSN. She didnt text me so i havn't contacted her or spoke to her on MSN (i sign in offline to see who is on) then i get some random **** about her staying in an someone else is going out today) so i text back after about 20 minutes 'wroung person' then she acts like a dumbass and goes 'oh who is this then' i havnt replied she had a chance and i dont like retard games.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 6 day 2:

Had a good work out today on my triceps and chest area, had over a litre of my power shakes (2 raw eggs, 500ml of low fat yogurt, skimmed milk, strawberries/banana plus Whey strawberry flavour.

I read 2 more of Pooks articles, and decided i didnt want to sit on the computer all evening, so i went into town to the local supermarket no hotties in there at all it was 7pm so an hour before close is quiet, got some yogurts and bananas and a box of cheerios (cereal) so i can eat more when at work.

Anyway one of my good friends girl works there, and so i went to her till, she seems extremely quiet type but a sweet girl. She is coming to my Ice hockey match with her bf so i think maybe i have 5 fans coming along we spoke for about 3-4 mins before someone else came, the person she was sitting next to her hb5 checked me out twice even turning full around to watch me as i went.

I have arranged with one of my mates to go on a trip to meet another mate who lives in a city and is just finishing uni, we are up there for a night out staying over then coming back the next day, apparently it is one of the best places to go out, and it is a great city so i am looking forward to this. hopefully there will be LOADS of girls who i can interact with that know my mate :up: so thats at the beginning of next month.

I had a great mind set today, i have been a little bit down i guess recently but today i felt great, i just enjoyed today, i am looking forward to going out to my sports to having fun with my friends and improving myself. I love ice hockey i imagine what saturday is going to be like and i cant stop smiling :)

while i walked through town i think it was the first time that i really felt confidence about my body and i had fantastic body language and i think about 6 people looked my way at least this is what i want to be like all the time then start actully talking to women with it.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 day 3:

Went to the gym worked on legs and stomach(something i have completely neglected so far) and shoulders there was a new gym attendant working today about id say 22-27 about a 6.5, i walked in and you have to sign in and i made eye contact and said hi. But she had someone with her my whole session so i didnt go speak to her.

I went into town got a dvd and watched that listened to music , bit of a chill out day

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 day 4:

I had written a bit out an accidently deleted it !

Basically at lunch had a 5-8 minute conversation with someone from work, who is about to get married whilst walking into town, she opened me and took a great interest in ice hockey which was nice having somone ask about it etc.

After work went into town did a few things then went home got a football and decided to enjoy the sun a bit i went to this public like grass area by town and did keep ups with the ball. after about 10 minutes i decided to go (have ice hockey tonight didnt want to do too much) so i decided to go shirtless home and have my shirts hanging out my shorts before i wouldnt be confident enough to do this so it felt amazing with my body looking hot

i had a girl check me out gave her eye contact she was on the other side of the road. I also had another about 15 (any danger of some older chicks near me) when i got to my house i watched in my car reflection as i put the ball in the boot her checking me out for about 4 seconds as she walked past.

So i sat in the study and went to download some music a guy had told me to listen too. and my ex was waving at me through the window (i was still topless) i went to the front door...

Me: Hi

Her: Hi you alright?

Me: yeah, you dyed your hair again then? (slowly putting my t shirt back on, making saw she gets to see whats she is missing)

Her: yeah back to being blonde

Her: Its really good to see you, you've put on ****ing loads of muscle
(exact words)

Me: yeah, i got ice hockey tonight and then my debut on saturday

Her: oh right, well i thought i'd say hello but i got to go (she was with some friends from work)

(i shut the door)

little bit random and weird her just appearing, then saying it was REALLY good seeing me so randomly and got a nice comment on my body.

I'm just about to go to ice hockey really looking forward to this as its the last prac before my first game and want to get a good session to give me loads of confidence for the big day

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to rant so excuse me!

I am feeling really down at the moment i just cant help it im just not happy i cant seem to shake the feeling for my ex, today she walks past my house again with her new guy, i was about to go to the gym, so i wait about 2 mins before i leave the house. so im walking down my road then i see her in the car and its turning round so i have to look at her for about 20 seconds she waves at me, i put a half hearted wave back as this guy drives away with her... worst feeling in the world

I feel like i have to try and get her back or something i miss all the things we did and no matter what i read, or ammount of time in the gym or going out or playing football or ice hockey, my feelings havnt gone away. It really is annoying me.

Couple that with the fact i meet barely any women due to working 5 days a week, all my hobbies plus where i live there isnt an abudance of 18-24 year olds just walking round. Then my only options really is the clubs and well they arnt great for conversations + im only going there maybe 3 times a month

I think its all just frustration any help here would be great, would it be a good idea to talk to her? or even one last ditch attempt or even tell her to not go near me anymore? i dont know i need guidance. i also know that tomorrow i'll think im an idiot for this...

Not only that but i dont know if i want to talk to someone then WHO!?!?, or just try and limp through this Im like so up and down in moods, one minute i am fine smiling, the next im feeling like **** angry sad and dissapointed that im thinking about her. I almost feel like a broken man with the ammount i invested in her emotionally

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 day 5;

Sorry you had to see all of the above but i want people to see the bad points of my quest and at the moment we're in a big one.

Today as i said went to the gym, also had football training. I went and played football again in this big field this time i was topless (trying to improve my confidence/sexuality in myself) some random idiot shouted **** to me about my hair colour (red) driving past, which is another thing that pisses me off i mean wtf? i just shrugged it off but its **** like that that has destroyed my confidence in my looks and it makes u feel not worthy, even at work they joking about it for a little bit after but you have to stop and say hang on a ****ing minute?

Anyway a bit of positive at football training i was shouting all the match, and my friend commented that i should be a coach as i know what im talking about. I felt very alpha and in charge of the team and was organising everything. So that made me feel good

i stood up for myself getting into an argument as i was pretty pissed off about the ex, the coach/player always gives me **** (im probably the best natural talent there) demanding passes or saying **** to me afterwards about a tiny mistake even if it went to our team. But he does these retarded stepover and back heels and is usless at passing and thinking about what he is doing i pretty much told him to **** off and highlighted when he started to do retarded things, then his gay little brother says **** to me so i tell him to shut up and say that his brother cries at me all game long.

So thats good i am being more vocal and standing up for myself and leading my team, i would say they are alpha traits

Anyway apologees for venting **** i have to and im looking forward to some good advice

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 day 6:

Had the day off from work today, booked it of a while ago for no reason, it was nice and sunny i had some extra sleep and got up about 10:40. I have decided to try and focus on me more and get happier in myself, so i went into town got a newspaper and had a pint and read it in the pub very relaxing. held eye contact with someone across the room felt very manly for some reason nice t shirt and shorts a pint and the sun newspaper I'm pretty damn sure she was smiling back at me.

I watched a film when i got home, Stranger Than Fiction - Will Ferrel it was actually pretty good, the guy basically was stuck in his boring routines and job and didnt have any real friends or hobbies, then changed it all when he hears a narrative voice on what he is doing etc etc

I then went to the gym was there for about 20 minutes didn't want to do too much before ice hockey tomorrow, came back went and played football this time i didnt even bring my t shirt was there for about 5-10 minutes when walking back i had two pretty good looking girls about 16-17 staring at me, it made me feel like a little uneasy but at the same time confident in my body.

noone is going out tonight which sucks i would have liked to get out the house and let my hair down so to speak. Also get involved with some ladies get chatting maybe try another number close but alas no dice.

I text HbOnline1 and put 'Hi is this xxx?'
she puts back 'yea who is this?'
I said she would have to take a guess
'who the **** is this x x'

she then rang me, a bit drunk she had a loud friend with her it was kinda funny i told her my name and that i spoke to her from plenty of fish, they were goofing around a bit she asked me a few questions i was laughing a bit as she has spilt her drink onto her shoes so i said its meant to go in the mouth i then afer a bit i said i had stuff to do and went.

I would have arranged something but A) she was a bit drunk B) She had her friend there too C) she rang me, so i want to be the one who calls.

The only annoying thing is she is about 50 minutes away and so the only day that i can really go would be a saturday or sunday, im busy next saturday. So i will try Sunday.

Im going to read a Pook article, then watch another film. Iam going to limit how long i am on the PC for now cause recently i have been on it alot when before maybe just on quickly to check stuff.

Edit: came on to check my emails, and spoke to Hbonline about stuff and that we should arrange to meet soon, she agreed and said 'night night babes xx' interesting.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Review so far:

I'm just about to get onto week 7, it has been a pretty tough time for me after the break up and trying to find myself and regain my friends and what i want to do and who i want to be.

I'm starting to feel a lot better about myself at the moment, i was so stressed and thinking bad thoughts alot, setting myself somewhat easy goals each time and not being happy about my progression after the first few weeks. But i have realised i need to happy with myself i need to be more positive and work a little bit harder for the things i want in life, i don't want to be held back by fears or other people telling me what is right.

I have decided to learn to play my favourite type of music and that's the acoustic guitar as another hobby. So next month when i get paid i will get one and maybe have a few lessons, I am also saving up to go on holiday to New York which is somewhere that i have wanted to go for years.

Also i am hoping to join the fire service which starts to recruit in 2 days time i have waited since i was 19 to join and they have only recruited once since that time, and i didnt get in. This could be a great changing point in the direction i want to go.

Positives i have improved on so far:

Going to the gym regularly, normally i might go for a month all the time then slowly stop going until i would stop altogether, but i have gone at least 4 times a week and feel very positive about the results so far but i'm not done and will continue to try and gain more mass get stronger look better.

Being more open, i have spoke to strangers and people that serve me etc even if it is just light chat for a minute of 2 before i would never done that, i still need to do this as habit

eye contact, i can hold eye contact a lot better and add smiles, i need to keep this up more but it is hard when most people look at the floor.

Body Language, i feel i am improving this. No looking down, no hands crossed or in pockets i am standing tall.

Dancing in clubs, i used to be so aware of people perhaps laughing at me or just feeling awkward, but now i am there to have fun and i dance away for me not anyone else in fact i want to go on the dance floor now rather then sit at the back doing nothing and you just go with the flow

Music, i normally have slow music a bit depressing i guess but i like that type a lot, but i am adding more fun tunes bit more uplifting that get me ready for the day :)

My knowledge i have read ALOT and while some of it is confusing or contradicts itself i feel i understand what to do in a relationship how to treat the ladies when you are together, its just a case of getting a few near me attracted and see how it goes.

Anyway last day of the week i know i cannot complete all my tasks this week as i didnt get to go out which is my main source of practice at the moment while i am trying to find myself. But lets see if i can get the other sorted out

This is what i want to be like:

- Confident
- Charming
- Charismatic
- Intelligent
- Decent to people, helps people, is nice to people, yet doesnt take sh1t from anyone
- Is able to walk away
- Is able to see rejection/failure as only a temporary setback
- Is always improving himself
- Realises women are not the be all and end all of his life, yet is not afraid to take chances on them
- Is eventually looking for a long term relationship and marraige, yet does not fall in love too easily
- Is funny
- Is a good conversationalist
- Has a good body
- Does not just go after quick lays
- Is loyal and honest
- Has integrity
- Does not insult others, lets his actions do the talking.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 day 7:

Did some stuff in town, including speaking to a guy in the music shop (instruments) about lessons and there was an add in the window i took the number down and will enquire about it.

Had my ice hockey debut, we won i got man of the match (and a create of beer) i think partly due to it being my first game but i played pretty good though :) it was very friendly atmosphere and i opened up a bit more cracking a few jokes and shouting when on the bench. I had stayed a little quiet at first just scouting the type of people they were.

I must say it was one of the best experiences of recent memory and i loved it

I read a few Pook articles as well.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Tasks:

- Gym 4 times, using my new body part focus routine + whey suppliments

DONE

- If out this week (should be) approach a few girls if it goes well start to try kino + eye contact and not get so drunk then go for the numberclose/dance/kiss close

DIDNT GET TO GO OUT VOIDED

- Read the book of pook at least 10 articles

DONE READ ABOUT 15

- Be more confident in my abilities at football. talk to my team mates more make them respect my opinion/ listen to my calls which have to be louder, plus dont be afraid if they start to complain when i try to be creative or run with the ball.

DONE MUCH MORE VOCAL AT TRAINING + ICE HOCKEY

- Ice Hockey Debut, get a few people to come and make them take some photos for me, and have a ****ing amazing time. This is my main passion at the moment makes me feel like a kid again.

DONE GOT MAN OF THE MATCH PLUS HAD 5 PEOPLE COME SEE ME

- Arrange another one on one meeting with someone to practice being able to talk to just one person not a whole group.

WENT TO THE PUB WITH A MATE PLAYED POOL

- Try to get a 10+ minute conversation with a stranger

semi complete spoke to a few people but not as long as 10 minutes, mainly people i knew semi know, but i also opened a few people asking questions etc

- Attempt another number close with someone at the club

VOID DIDNT GET TO GO TO THE CLUB THIS WEEK

In all wasnt too too happy with what i did this week, but i read most of all the pook articles. Gotta keep trying and make the steps forward.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Week 7 tasks:

- Gym 4 times + try to eat a little bit more daily

- Read Anti-Dumps Machine posts

- Must open/Speak 10 people i normally wouldn't (hi, hows your day been etc)

- Make sure i go out this week

- Speak to HbOnline on the phone again this time arranging a date

- Have more fun, stop taking things so serious and stop this crappy **** about the ex from ruining who i am and who i want to be because she aint coming back

- Adjust my Online profile see if that generates any more interest

- When out try a number close or more :rockon:

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 Day 1:

I'd like to take a little time to explain some of my new tasks, basically i put the speaking to 10 people i normally wouldn't, because i feel after the first 2 weeks i have stopped opening people who serve me or that i bump into so i want that to become a habit plus i think when you do it and know you wouldnt before it gives me a buzz that make me feel i am progressing rather then staying quiet.

Secondly my mate invited me out to a birthday party of his new gf friends, this will be on friday, i havnt met her yet so i am praying this could be a good oppurtunity for a potential hotty to pick from/ very good practice meeting new people trying things. Basically we are doing something on the friday staying round her house (she lives 30 mins away) then going to watch a football game the next day. so looking forward to knowing i got somthing good going on.

On to today, well i looked up a thread here about online profile and i changed mine about a bit, i will look into a better one later on but for now i'll see what happens with this (its very basic)

extremely tired after ice hockey when i got back at 2am! had to play football the next day and it was pretty boring i didnt get to do much but i did set up a goal, some fat women for the other team who was watching was being annoyingand said **** like ' REF HE IS HOLDING HIS ARM' when two people were jumping for a header. I turned and said are you kidding me? after the game she came towards me and as she was walking past got all high and mighty

' What did you say to me?!?!'

I told her

' If my husband was here you'd be on your arse i just smiled and said 'im sure'

pretty funny but i was like wtf? its not like i called her a whale or anything haha

played pool in the evening opened the bar maid, just asked her about her day when she started said tough luck as she had to go to school for drama then come to the pub and work from 4 till 11:30 thanked her for the change and went to play some pool. (Open/light conversation #1)

Im feeling alot better i have loads i am looking forward to at the moment, and the down moment i had last week seems to be way in the background, i brought some cool sun glasses too (again normally would be to shy to wear them) i have some good sports and lots of things to do, once i get a bit more field practice i feel i have alot to offer someone i deem good enough, i dont want some fatty or a slag or a boring attention seeker either

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 day 2:

Added another task as i didnt have any reading in there so i put the anti dumps machine posts that are in the bible.

Today i did an extra 2 hours work overtime, as someone had called in sick i could do with a little extra cash and only had the gym planned tonight plus a film i downloaded so it wasnt eating into any plans.

Today on my lunch i decided to make sure i did a eye contact smile, it was this hb 8 a weird looking race, asian/white i smiled at her and she beamed at me it really brightened my day up and i felt great afterwards i did it to a few older ladies and also someone from work who smiled at me.

Went to the gym did bicep and back today increasing the weight and doing more pull ups, i also ate a bit more then usual adding an extra sandwich in the afternoon.

did a few hi's/thank you to the person serving me for my morning sandwich and at lunch.

when i got back from the gym, i watched pursuit of happyness which was pretty good and motivated me a little but the best bit for me was when he said never let people take your dreams away and to go for what you want in life.

On face book i arranged to meet someone at a football match tomorrow to discuss friday night out. Im feeling pretty good at the moment i dont feel i need a women at the moment to make me happy and that i am feeling good about the direction i am heading.

Just going to read an articl and i just got my information in for an application form for the fireservice which i have been waiting to join for 2 years. and they recruit like once a year this is the job i want and im going for it. plus it pays a **** load better then my current one and its something i would be proud to be

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of stuff to catch up on. Again, I've been away from this site.

i cant be afraid of actually suceeding!
Definitely remember this concept, Modro!

Looks like things are coming along well, except for meeting new prospects. That one seems to be "stuck in neutral." But at least it's for a good reason: that you've got so many other worthwhile things going on.

I would have arranged something but A) she was a bit drunk B) She had her friend there too C) she rang me, so i want to be the one who calls.
In Vino Veritas, Modro. Looks like HBonline1 is clearly into you. Drag she's so far away, but it still appears workable. See if you get get over having to be the one to call. The ones who call you are the high interest ones. I know, people tend to be hard-wired "not to want to join a club that would have them as a member." Pretty counter-productive, when you think about it.

All in all, it looks like your head is in the right place. It seems the "down times" follow meetings with your ex. Don't know what can be done about that, other than finding a replacement. It's good that your standards are high: it's uncool to pretend to be really into someone when you're not just to get some tail.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah my mind set is not to get into cheap lays at the moment, its hard seeing my ex im not going to lie, but i try to avoid thinking about her at all costs now, i did see if she wanted to meet up for a chat as friends but she was like im with xxxx now so it would be unfair.... im glad she said that as it was like the coord had been cut from my attachment and now she just annoys me slightly the way she acts which is alot better then wanting her...

Week 7 day 3:

nothing too eventful, i was chatting away on the phone and someone in the background their end said it wasnt a dating line, as in we were getting along great.... that was a compliment to my ability on the phone, also i got a 'warning' from a collegue about chatting too much when on the phone. hehe it was a heads up to be careful nothing harsh. Played football in the evening so couldnt get to the gym.

At football it was the reserves playing i had to play defence and was like the captain just shouting and giving orders and dominating the other team physically, i can just push them off the ball, plus i am fast as **** we lost but they were unbeaten this season and they lost 6-1 with a weak team last time, there best team this time won just 3-0 and they had some penalties

Week 7 day 4:

Got home from work and ice hockey had been moved forward so had to leave pretty soon afterwards, my ex walked past with the new guy again i dont know why.... not close or anything he was chatting on his phone as she trudged along , i was moving stuff from my car into my house and she looked back at me.... but i didnt react to her presence.

At work i got someone to bring me a cookie for fixing one of their problems hehe

Ice hockey was great i am learning how to do a proper stop and i love it, after we went into the rink bar and i got so much more chatter and i feel apart of the team now its great and i feel i am more, i dunno respected as i am good at talking, they all ask like how my first game and were interested in me asking how far i came and helping my to try and 2 foot hockey stop (which i got down nearly now)

Going to read some anti dump as i didnt get to the other day, i feel i am so busy at the moment at times then i have nothing to really do at others.

Edit: Read the first Anti dump, i like it i am learning alot from all this reading and cant wait to start to put it into practice.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 day 5:

Well went to work as per usual, i wish i didnt have to work sometimes! ha

Anyway got home, went to the gym, was sick after (wasnt feeling too good and just ate a meal before i went) so that sucked i normally eat my main meal afterwards, i then went to football training but just to watch as i had jut been sick plus been feeling bit tired this week, football, gym, ice hockey so i took a break and just watched, anyway the coachs son was there he is 11 and a bit annoying at times and mad lol, so i spoike to him for about 40 mins and was teaching him how to do loads of skills so that was good and i felt good about teaching what i know to others.

Well anyway good news my friends, i rang HBonline 1 asked her what she is doing on sunday (my only free time this week is sunday afternoon) she was going to London she asked why and i said i was gong to head down her way, and if she wanted to meet up (obviously she couldnt) i said never mind i'll speak to you later she seemed a little down about not being able to.

after the gym i ring HBonline 2 who previously wouldnt pick up the phone as she was too shy at first been speaking to her on MSN every now and again, bit of push pull on there. she didnt answer but then text about 5 mins later saying 'hello' so i rang back and she answered this time, i said i was free on sunday and said i was going to head down her way if she wanted to come ice skating, she agreed i said i had to go afterwards and i would let her know the details later.

My first date lol

felt great afterwards little bit nervous about it but at the same time i am not... lookng forward to it if only to practice skating as well as a fun action type date.

i shall give myself a high five.

tomorrow i am going out i have to meet up with people i dont know and go to this party with 4 guys i have never met as my friend is busy and wont be coming later, and its the only way i can get there so that will be good practice and maybe i can make some more connections, plus obviously i can hit on people :) saturday i am also going to watch a football match then out in the evening then on sunday football then date...

I will try Hbonline 1 and see on bank holiday monday about 11 days away if she wants to meet up. and Also if HBVonline2 goes well i will get her to come to me :)

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 day 6:

At work they spoke about me flirtin with someone again, and were joking about it a bit, another good thing people are noticing me in that type of light.

Went out it was a free bar at this girls birthday, Ok night wasnt feeling it really with any of the 2 good looking friends that were hanging around with us, but i did have some c+f with one but never got into a proper conversation, no real level of interest from them so i didnt pursue it.

Danced a bit after then stayed round my mates gf house. I also said hi to some random girl in the car park she said hi back really happy lol

I believe i got invited to a girls BBQ though so we'll see if that happens i'll add her on facebook, also will be planning to go out with that group as well so i have 2 circles of going out peeps

Week 7 Day 7:

Awesome day, went to Wembley the new stadium to watch a game, real nice stadium, and a pretty decent game too. (England under 16's vs spain 16's) after i finally got back i had to go out straight away

A girl who is taken, brought her cousin 18 and an 8.5, all the guys were interested, anyway we went to a few pubs before the club, then i had to go in the back of the car with her, so i started to work my game, light kino eye contact really funny conversation she loved it and returned kino back.

In the club i had an awesome time, she wasnt really with us much after we got in there. but had our picture taken together, arm round her waist, later on she starts dancing up on me, so i put both hands above her waist and she was grinding against me, she did this twice. But her cousin was being very protective of her all night (not to me) anyway i said we should go on the dancefloor but she had a drink, we got distracted and she went away and i didnt get to see her before we left. Bit annoyed as i could have kissed her and got a number EASILY. as i could have isolated her from cousin. she knew some people there and was walking around with one of them as well so that was annoying but i felt great i got my first grind.

Later on we were just about to leave and another friend of the girl who had cousin, was standing there, so i approached she seemed a bit guarded, had light conversation but i wasnt feeling it but i tried a number close and she said

'It's a secret'

wasnt bothered more happy that i went for it knowing it probably was a rejection. i laughed about it said its like that then smiled then we left. It could have been better but i had to rush it as we were literally going out the door. I also spoke to a girl named lisa but was with a mate i am pretty sure she opened us then i asked her name and i think she also asked me how old i was. But she was speaking to both of us and i didnt pursue it.

Also when coming off the dance floor someone asked me ' Are you from xxxx?' the place we were in i said no xxxx' then her friend asked me what did she say to me. LOL how random

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 7 tasks:

- Gym 4 times + try to eat a little bit more daily

DONE

- Read Anti-Dumps Machine posts

DONE Read 1 twice

- Must open/Speak 10 people i normally wouldn't (hi, hows your day been etc)

DONE lots of people this week and more conversations so im very happy about this one.

- Make sure i go out this week

DONE went out twice to club.

- Speak to HbOnline on the phone again this time arranging a date

DONE rang both my online prospects

- Have more fun, stop taking things so serious and stop this crappy **** about the ex from ruining who i am and who i want to be because she aint coming back

DONE i feel so much better and happy with the direction i am taking especially this week

- Adjust my Online profile see if that generates any more interest

DONE

- When out try a number close or more

DONE tried a number close also got to dance with a girl, hopefully she will be out again

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Tasks:

- Gym - as always :)

- Fill in Fireman application and send it off

- Read at least 2 Anti-Dump bible posts

- 10+ Conversations

- When out this week to visit my mate continue my good club work (kino, dancing eye contact etc)

- If out locally Number close attempts need to be made

- Continue having fun staying busy and having things arranged

- Increase use of kino and eye contact