Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modro's Self Improvement Quest!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone really wants to talk with you ... :).

I think the best way to get her off your mind is to just give her a quick call back and give her whatever info you have or don't have about xxxx's baby, and tell her you'll let her know if you find out anything.

If anything its great practice and will be fun testing what i have learned so far
Good attitude. Definitely good to enjoy and have interest in the process. Then in due time the results follow naturally.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest Bon i think i am going to keep ignoring her for the moment... lets see how badly she wants to talk to me. I am at no loss if i dont reply her calls.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 2:

Not too much to report, went to the gym for 20 minutes my shoulder is playing up a little bit so i did my legs and a quick upper body work out, i am not going tomorrow to get some rest in.

Spoke to both online prospects today, opened up the one from before had a really good 20 minute conversation before i ejected out, i will probably go for the number next time now i have warmed her up.

I spoke to the other one and lost a little bit of interest in her, i will call her tomorrow see what happens but im not feeling it too much with her this time, she seems like a potential princess type and a little bit uninteresting(bit too much girlie girl) not sure yet though.

read section 14 of WOMS

lol just got a text from ex again asking if she had the baby again, haha i feel a little bit evil and a bit of a bastard but im glad she is actually trying to contact me like she is desperate for a taste of me to feel ok, but she aint getting it.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 4 Day 3

Week 4 Day 3

I am the offical online pimp lol, got the other prosepcts number today she seems really into me sending me like roses and kisses and laughing at all my ****y jokes and stuff on MSN. spoke for about 10 minutes and got the number on the 2nd attempt. Thats 2/2 i am starting to like her she seems pretty cool and isnt like an online attention *****.

Nothing from the ex today, thank goodness.

went to the gym with my mate even though i said i wasnt going to yesterday. Reason ice hockey (first time in 2 weeks) tomorrow then football the day after so i wanted to get another session in.

Also going to watch 300 again today i dont normally do this but i loved it the first time and im going with my mate this time. so not a bad day. n the phone at work i feel totally natural flirting with the women that ring up, i dont care what age. Just ****y and fun. I get get comments like im cheeky and have like certain users who know im like that now and act out of character then they normally would at work LOL great fun. Need to step up my approaching skills soon get them on girls that live near me and in person rather then the phone MSN. Also when i go to clubs tat can be worked on.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 day 4+5

Decided not to ring the original online girl, not worth the bother there not my type as far as i can tell. But the other one is looking good tried to ring her and she didnt pick up but loggd onto MSN asking if i did and said she doesnt pick up strange numbers. I left the MSN convo quick though and said i might ring you or i might not, gunna give it 10 mins then try i think get her waiting.

Edit: she is really shy about talking on the phone she seems really into me, definately a sweet/shy girl though she needed to charge her phone and it was quite late 11pm so asked that if i could call tomorrow. I took away the pressure built up the convo on MSN, said i prefer talking on the phone or even better IRL. and I would call perhaps tomorrow, i think its a case of a bit or reassurance and persistance, breaking down her protective shield at the next stage then its game on as far as i can tell.

Last 2 days had a few conversations, one thing i have noticed is i am ALOT more chatty recently and i lead the conversations and stand up formyself in sports as well, such as if someone has a go at me for something at football, i defend my actions instead of getting down or what ever. Even though i feel what they are saying is BS i let them know im not talking their **** as i am one of the best players on my team.

Another thing i like where i am socially, im not Ingrained in a certain group of friends, i have several football, ice hockey, work, going out group then old friends and inderviduals which is a good place to be. I really am going to step it up on the opening up conversations and trying for a number or 2 and get my options up and running. hopefully next week. I have 4 days off now so i can get an oppurtunity to get going as when im at work there isnt much time for going out and opening strangers.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week4 Day 6:

Again i chilled out today, lovely sunny weather went to the gym and then had family time round my grandparents. I must admit this week has kinda been very average to me, i feel i havnt really gone out of my way to do things i am not challenging myself enough just doing the things i feel i can do easily. I need to buck up my ideas otherwise i will go back into the chump i was previously.

Day 7:

Started off on the right foot, read 14 and 15 of WOMS as i had been slacking a bit, i have also decided when i have finished the reading fully i will read Pook's stuff also. To keep me sharp and expand my knowledge and get a different perspective

Last day of the week today, should be going to watch football down the pub with someone, and just enjoy the nice weather and slow down, stop rushing around and just relax. I will also see if my going out group are up to anything, and i am going to think hard about what my tasks are going to be this upcoming week i want to push and challenge myself and get more social interaction with people, IE meeting up with people going for a drink or something.

Edit: Went to the pub, 2 guys i didn't know came with him had a good 5-10 minute 1 on 1 conversation about various subjects (work , uni, football, ice hockey, Birmingham) at half time. Then of course the general group football conversation which i am good at.

Just text my going out buddy, seeing if anything is going on today or tomorrow. I am also going to go to the gym for a light session as i don't have football due to Easter tomorrow. Then i am going to add my Tasks for the upcoming week :)

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 4 Tasks:

- Read more of Weapons of Mass Seduction (at least 2 sections)
Done, read up to section 15

- Go to the Gym 4-5 times
Done, Went 5 times this week.

- 5 conversations with Strangers (minimum)
Done, I didnt keep count but i am sure i have done this a few interactions throughout the week.

- Call Online girl, try and arrange a date
Semi Complete, Well i decided the first of the Online girls wasnt even worth my time, but i did attempt to call number 2 (was nervous but said **** it and pressed dial, but she didnt pick up, so i couldn't try and arrange to meet, will give her this week if no progress, Next!

- Keep working on confidence on the dance floor and gaining new moves
Incomplete didn't manage to get to a club this week

- Keep working on my speaking( slowing down, pause, voice, clear, fun)
WIP, need more conversations but of the ones i did have i felt calm and in control

- Continue eye contact and smiles
Done, had a few i usually do it to people that are serving me or in conversations + a few on the street will continue

- Phone conversations(when at work)
Done, graduated stage complete natural no problems now, will continue but passed this section.

- Try to get at least 1 good conversation over 10 minutes, generate rapport
Done, had 2 one with the friend i saw day one, the other a friend of a friend

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Month 1 Review:

Month one has been completed, i started off a wreck completely devastated over my ex, no clue what i wanted, back to the shy/insecure/ low self esteem person i was previously to the relationship. Somewhat understandable i was deep in love with this girl.

I realised i needed to change i have been so unsociable throughout my life always avoided close conversations with people, i have been good with a group of friends but even with them one on one i always felt my conversation skills was awful. Well now is the time to change for me, even though this last week i have felt i havnt been doing enough, i am making small baby step progress now i want more, i want running leap changes!

I feel now i am at a stage where i want to find someone else, im not all hung up on my ex to the point where i want no1 else. But i must admit i feel it will take a long while to be over her completely... So my tasks now have to go onto a further level, i have built a decent base (nice body, improved conversation skills, more knowledge through reading, hobbies, dreams etc) no more comfort zone to me, instead of doing my tasks by just what i come across, i have to actively go out of my way now! no more being scared

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Tasks:

- Gym 4+ times
- Read 2+ sections of WOMS
- 10 conversations that are over 5 minutes long (with anyone)
- Arrange 1 hang out with someone i know for 1 on 1 catch up
- Go to the club this week and dance away
- Try to get HBonline on the phone and attempt a meet set up
- Try one number close on a girl i find attractive (not a club girl) this is a big for me
- Buy Condoms (i have never done this, dunno just felt so embarrassed to do it)

++ i want someone to come up with something for me, as many suggestions as possible to whoever reads this

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week5 day 1:

Going out tonight, hopefully there will be some hotties in bunny outfits ;)

Got invited out to the zoo by a mate who just had a kid, so going there tomorrow, so that's one of my goals for the week as i need to catch up and i think 4 of us are going.

Asked someone else if they wanted to do something during the day today.

FINISHED Weapons of mass seduction all 19 sections!

Gave my ex a call, she called me back, just a catch up said happy Easter, it is 100% confirmed she is with this dude now, but i got her laughing and didnt let her know i was a bit dissapointed. Was a bit sad afterwards but it is only inspiring myself further asked if she wanted to meet up in the week sometime. Depending on if that happens and how it goes i will decide if i can be friends with her or not.

Yesterday i logged onto MSN briefly and the HBonline was on she said hi but i logged off after about 1 min. As i said she should text me and make me laugh, she didnt so i didnt reply and will not speak to her today either, as i said previously she gets this week to take a step forward if not, cya!

I must admit i am a bit frustrated i am feeling good and more social doing my hobbies and having fun with friends but there is not much oppurtunity to meet girls apart from random cold approaches. Or potential club girls (who i cant see getting into a relationship with generally)

Anyway club tonight i am going to actually get more then tipsy and have a ****ing awesome time

Edit: Went to a Pub with my mate for 2 hours just us two, played loads of Pool i arranged it took charge and we had loads of conversations about loads of **** mainly football. Going out in an hour, cheap day today as it is sunday so i can drunk for the first time in a very long time. Also the zoo tomorrow, should be a fun day out, might even try an approach if there is an oppurtunity.

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 update: went out, had an OK time didnt get drunk again lol (i gotta stop eating so much before i go out) I opened up the girl you pay to get into the club, she didnt want to work today i wanted to go out, and wasnt sure when she finished 2am or 3 am, i asked her name, it was Lisa. Another girl behind me in the Que was joining in as well saying she needed to speak to someone called Zain, saying he got her into the V.I.P section once for being beautiful, i said well he is right and went into the club. I also said goodbye to Lisa as i left but i'm not sure she really remembered who i was after about 3 hours.

It was so Busy and Hot in the club, i went and danced felt good, natural + tried a couple of eye contacts with smiles but really just dancing with my friends, I am improving in that department and am not scared AT ALL in dancing anymore its great fun ha ha just don't give a **** and don't look like a stiff board. Previously i would absolutely NEVER even go on a dance floor i was so self conscious i don't really know why i have no fear anymore apart from having other wanting to dance that it is just stupid for me to not want to and i would be more weird not dancing.

After that i couldn't be arsed to move anymore it was ****, saw 2 people i hadn't seen for ages and spoke to them but really we all just stood near the door as it was packed (bank holiday so everyone was out + people back from Uni) i nearly opened up another girl, well she stood on my foot and i looked at her and she was like ' Oh i'm so sorry' I was like thats ok I'll let you off this time and smiled. She was by me for about 5 minutes and i was so close to starting talking to her but she had 2 other friends there i said to myself if the other 2 both go i would open her. They were going in and out the door while the target stood thre near me. Missed oppurtunity but i saw one there :)

Had some pricks try talking **** to me when we came out, i had to wait for my mate, whilst a few others had left we came out and these 3 pricks started making comments i ignored them (would have been 3 vs 2) then my mate turns around and says something like, you got a problem you can come over here and sort it out, they didnt ****ing ****s, apparently they said something else to another one of my group who was solo too.

I said to my mate be careful dude they got an extra dude, but then he gave me a compliment saying 'i dont know what your worried about your ripped as ****' so that was pretty cool.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week5 Day 2:

Went to the zoo, more people went then expected, 7 of my friends. One of them had a new Baby and his girlfriends brothers and kids and partners so about 15 in total 3 cars worth. Pretty poor Zoo to be fair, the animals were all so far apart and it was pretty boring in total. But it was a nice day overall id give the day about a 6.5 but i was tired from the night before, but got lots of conversations in with my friends and good group interactions.

Going to read one of Pooks articles now As well to suppliment my improvment

Edit: wow Pooks stuff is so good, i have previously only scanned over a few of his article ages ago (i never read article properly really when i first got here) i read 30 pages up to the end of 15 lessons and found it amazing to what i want to achieve, ie i dont want to be a pick up artist or have to rely on techniques, its about my own self improvments fantastic stuff

Last edited:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 3:

Very average day i suppose, Managed to get to the gym as i hadn't been the last 2 days felt good to get back in there, i had to use my work shoes as i took my trainers out my bag LOL but i didnt care. My shoulder seems OK again so i am going to be increasing the weight now. But i have ice hockey tomorrow and maybe a football match the day after i am hopefully going to play for the reserve team so i can be a leader (i play in the first team)

Anyway as i was walking in the gym i look at the receptionist hold eye contact and said 'You alright' smiled then kept going

Also on my lunch i got stopped by those damn charity people again, she wasn't very good looking, i let her get her crappy story about saving the kids, trying to get me to feel bad and give loads of money a month.

But i denied her and said i do my own charity work with work or sports

when i walked past her on the way back she said hello again.

I just read 'what every skinny guy should know' and 'perfect is boring' by POOK

I feel very much intune with his stuff, i can relate to so much of my behaviour in the past, and it explains why things happened. I feel so much more motivated now. But i would like some feedback from time to time or even a kick in the ass

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 4:

Went on a bit of an eye contact rampage got about 5 in with smiles, one old ugly women checked out my **** right in front of me when i made eye contact lol this was on my lunch. I also found a place that sells whey powder and supplimetns stuff, which is going to help me in putting on muscle

I had to go to ice hockey practice straight from work, best experience i have had in a long time, i managed to score my first ever goal which felt so goo, then well i went on a rampage and scored 3 more hahaha it felt amazing, i stood infront of the goalie a few times and was creating havok getting my shots off and fighting for the rebounds brilliant. i also hit the post

In 4 training games i have scored 4 goals and have 3 assists so considering i am a total beginner i am pretty damn happy about it, i also got to order my own shirt with my name and number on the back so thats pretty damn cool :)
Also i was going to spend 50 pounds on a Ice hockey Locker bag thing, as i had 2 sports bags and a box for my skates, but someone offered me there old bag for a mere 8 pounds, i did good at training when we were all changed in approaching people with the questions i had, about the shirts and my first game etc.

Gunna go to bed as i am shattered and i believe i have a game tomorrow for football, i still have a few of my tasks to complete for this week including the biggest one which is a cold approach/ number close, bit worried i might not have much time to actually do it, perhaps saturday during the day

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel very much intune with his stuff, i can relate to so much of my behaviour in the past, and it explains why things happened. I feel so much more motivated now. But i would like some feedback from time to time or even a kick in the ass
I've not been around here much: been too busy getting a new web site together (webmaster went incommunicado) and arranging various improvements for my own business.

It's good to see you're making progress, though there seems to not have been much in the way of birds to meet. That ebbs and flows.

Good to hear about the ice hockey and dancing. It looks like you've had too much going on with the football, hockey, and workouts to have much time to go to clubs. But being out on the dance floor, rather than standing around looking bored, is definitely good.

Which sort of leads into the next topic, which is cold approaches. I'm not one for the sort of "high pressure" cold approaches many blokes do. I'll always get a read with some eye contact and a smile, and that either warms it up or I just move along. If you look good in your own way, carry yourself well, and are obviously having a good time (the dancing definitely comes in here), the birds will try to get your attention, or even out-and-out hit on you.

Not much to give you a "boot in the ass" about, but do make sure not to overtrain and risk injuring your shoulder again. I only started to make real bulking up progress when I started training less often (and heavier).

All in all, your progress looks pretty good. Keep at it. :up:

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 5:

Just finished reading

The Secret Of The Jerk
Looks Or Personality?
Fountain Of Youth
Kill That Desperation!
Embrace Your Sexuality!
Embracing Sexuality
Eliminate Desire Or Not

from Pook

Excellent stuff indeed, today no1 really around on my lunch, people looking at the floor etc, then i went to watch the reserve game after work, i finished work too late to actually play. I spoke to 2 people one on one, one was to arrange tomorrow night i am going out to the club and him filling me in on the game and how the guys were doing (they lost 6-1 lol ) he had to go after about 10 Min's of me being there.

So i went up to a guy who plays on the first team and spoke to him for about 10-15 minutes on boxing, as i was interested in maybe starting up, he does Thai Boxing as a hobby and explained it to me and said i would be good at it as i am disciplined and how it is great for fitness and it isnt too flashy.

I will think about it as i want to bulk up a bit and as the post above me has said i dont really want to have so much going on, maybe Boxing, Ice hockey and football is too much considering i will be playing matches in ice hockey as well as the weekly training very soon

Well this week i have only been to the gym once, and im not going tomorrow as i dont have time. Saturday i will be, i am limiting it to 4 times a week now, and i am going to get some Whey suppliments as i want to bulk up maybe 15-20 lbs of muscle. I have good definition but i feel apart from small growth in some areas i am still at the same size and weight i was before. I have been eating more and do a shake after i go to the gym i normally have 2 raw eggs, low fat strawberry yogurt, milk then some fruit blended up, so adding the suppliment should help

I hate the idea of cold approaches, it feels so unnatural to me so maybe i will strike that out i want to meet people naturally, whilst maybe approaching in clubs. I dont really want to go out to soley pick up girls but if i was to be introduced to someone or met them in a shop or something i do want the ability to take advantage of the situation.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Day 6:

Straight from work i go home get ready and go out, i got ****ing drunk this time, i did about 6 shots plus double vodka redbulls and beers. In retrospect this was not a good idea lol

In the club we met some girls in there that i kinda knew from when i worked in a supermarket and one of the is a girlfriend of someone in my football team. Anyway there was a hb 9.5 sunshine girl. I used to be so scared to talk to her when i was working at the supermarket, she was amazing and i wanted her to notice me but never did anything about it.

Well i spoke to her for about 5 minutes (remember i was trashed) and she does art, so after a while i just randomly go back to her and ask her for her number lol dumb dumb dumb i go whats your number, i want to see you art

she made an excuse of and said some **** like ask me again in 15 minutes, i was glad i went for it but i was too drunk didnt get anything going conversation wise but light fluff then went back later and just randomyl asked. Well in the end one of my mates started to dance with her and he kissed her he doesnt drink. Fair play to him and i have no problem that he did that

I also saw someone who went to my primary school she has a kid but had a nice pair lol i spoke to her for about 5 mins then left to go to the bar and didnt see her again.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
week 5 day 7 :

In the morning i got some strawberry flavour whey, spoke to the lady in the shop again more then i normally would stuff about the weather and fluff like that, i also did some neg hits on a girl in a shop as she couldn't get the present i brought my bro into its box properly.

Well the previous night the guy who got the lady, was reffing a game, so i said i would go and watch so it took about an hour and a half to get there it was longer then i expected and was there for the whole afternoon but it was a good game and has me pumped for tomorrow.

After i went to the gym i have changed my routine now, i used to do general work outs on all the machines etc working all body parts out each time i went. Now i do 2 parts at a time eg

Bicep and Back
Chest and Triceps
Legs, Stomach + Shoulders

This means that the areas will get more attention and should promote better growth combined with the supplements i added to my protein shakes i did the Bicep and back one today and definately felt that the area was worked alot better.

Also read 2 more of Pooks articles

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 5 Tasks:

- Gym 4+ times
Failed, due to shoulder + lack of time i think i went 3 times but i had ice hockey this week as well, so it wasnt like i didnt go because i was lazy

- Read 2+ sections of WOMS
Completed, read the whole of Weapons of mass seduction, plus started Pook and have read nearly 100 pages.

- 10 conversations that are over 5 minutes long (with anyone)
Done, had alot of convos this week

- Arrange 1 hang out with someone i know for 1 on 1 catch up
Done, had a few... playing pool, went to watch the game today

- Go to the club this week and dance away
Done, danced on Sunday, didnt get to do any yesterday though but had a laugh

- Try to get HBonline on the phone and attempt a meet set up
Done, i tried but she is a flake, she wont pick up the phone too shy i told her to text me or i would dissapear still no txt no more time for her.

- Try one number close on a girl i find attractive (not a club girl) this is a big for me

Done, poor attempt at a close on HBsunshine (who isnt a club *****) but it was a start, i have learned not to get so drunk

- Buy Condoms (i have never done this, dunno just felt so embarrassed to do it)

I must admit i completely forgot about this one lol, no big deal though as it was just a throw in.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 6 Tasks:

- Gym 4 times, using my new body part focus routine + whey suppliments

- If out this week (should be) approach a few girls if it goes well start to try kino + eye contact and not get so drunk then go for the numberclose/dance/kiss close

- Read the book of pook at least 10 articles

- Be more confident in my abilities at football. talk to my team mates more make them respect my opinion/ listen to my calls which have to be louder, plus dont be afraid if they start to complain when i try to be creative or run with the ball.

- Ice Hockey Debut, get a few people to come and make them take some photos for me, and have a ****ing amazing time. This is my main passion at the moment makes me feel like a kid again.

- Arrange another one on one meeting with someone to practice being able to talk to just one person not a whole group.

- Try to get a 10+ minute conversation with a stranger

- Attempt another number close with someone at the club

Last edited: