Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moderators Coming and Going

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats with all the hate

funny but first off I turned down a mod spot awhile ago for this forum. (actually if mods are wondering it is in Eternal's goodbye speech or if he asked me on AIM I turned it down. One or the other. Eternal will vouch though. Hopefully)

I've got friends, but i'm not trying to get in their pants.
where did you get that one from bud:confused: I don't understand where you got that I'm trying to get into a mods pants. Did I say that in any post at all :confused:

People complaining
then you agree with me that people do complain including you because all I did was put up one thing defending the mods and you blew it out of proportion and called me a parasite.

and you have to put up "Mr. Smithers'" constant arse licking.
Cosidering I ain't butt licking anyone. I don't know where you get that one from. Alll that I am is being respectful of the rules.

Comic_Relief, other then the fact that I chose it because it was an answer on one of my tests that I couldn't remember, sounded cool and fun to use, and I wanted to change my original name, baseballDJ, because I was looking for a nice name change. Gee and why did anyone else choose there names. Why did Wyldfire choose wyldfire, Why did WescottII choose that name, and etc.

BTW why did you bold farcical
far·ci·cal Audio pronunciation of "farcical" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (färs-kl)
adj.

1. Of or relating to farce.
1. Resembling a farce; ludicrous.
2. Ridiculously clumsy; absurd.

farcical

adj : broadly or extravagantly humorous; resembling farce; "the wild farcical exuberance of a clown"; "ludicrous green hair" [syn: ludicrous, ridiculous]
I'm a fool. Hmmm... Rather be a fool that people like then an a-hole that no one likes. Don't misconstrue this to mean that you are the ahole you aren't :rolleyes:

Hey Eternal!!! looks like I got my own one man fan club of hate!!! Yipee and I thought only mods could get that :D.

P.S. Don't bother because he ain't a mod anymore and looks like he ain't got no power. BTW if I was really in this for personal gain I would have dropped him in a heartbeat once he quit the job.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Sigh* I thought this crap would end long ago...

Look both of you, stop the pathetic arguing. Yes, Comic turned down a mod spot. Yes, Wescott was suspended once under a different name for this exact crap.

I suggest you both just go out, have a drink, and be done with it.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D and I was just bored

EDIT: I've chilled out immensely and realized how stupid that was. So I'm here to bury the hatchet and forget about what happened. What you say Wescott?

Last edited:

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal

Look both of you, stop the pathetic arguing. Yes, Comic turned down a mod spot. Yes, Wescott was suspended once under a different name for this exact crap.

Amen.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal

Wow. You do know all my secrets. I'll forget it this time.