Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moderators Coming and Going

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheVirtualMind
Whatever happend to "patience?"
What the hell are you talking about, you just came out of nowhere. How can you talk about patience when I waited for 2 years to become a mod!

:cheer:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
What the hell are you talking about, you just came out of nowhere. How can you talk about patience when I waited for 2 years to become a mod!

:cheer:
What are you implying? :trouble:

Besides, I don't see why people are rushing to be moderators. Get it out of your mind people, it isn't an easy job. Half of you can't even approach a girl without going "Well, gee, erm, I would...Erm..." So what makes you think watching over 10,000+ posters is any easier?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't forget mods aren't allowed to have a sense of humor or anything of the like. Everyone knows what happens to mods when they have a sense of humor...

:cry: people cry and complain...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so special about being a mod anyway? I never understood why people post like mofo's just to get the "mod" position...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human Nature...

Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
What's so special about being a mod anyway? I never understood why people post like mofo's just to get the "mod" position...
For most people, its in their human nature to be "power hungry" and being a mod is like being someone that is "powerfull". Thats just how people think, wheather they are aware of it or not. If I were to become a moderator here though, my intentions would be for nothing more than to help the other mods and allen keep this place in order. :rolleyes: ;)

Laterz...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
don't forget mods aren't allowed to have a sense of humor or anything of the like. Everyone knows what happens to mods when they have a sense of humor...

:cry: people cry and complain...
Others thrust their noses up moderators backsides.........

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't become a mod to be power hungry, but I have been accused of it. I just noticed that the highschool forum was falling apart and that we needed a mod that would actually care for it. But then again I did wait 2 years to get the job, so I think I had a lot of seniority, not just 6 months (or 1 day like some mods :mad: )

Being a mod isn't as fun as you might think. Sometimes I just want to leave this forum but I feel obliged to read posts and keep things clean. But, eh, I can do it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_~

Vincent: YOU CAN DO IIIIIT! :crackup: *thinks of the movie "Waterboy"*

errr.... ya:D

Laterz....

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~+~_+~_+~_+~_+~_~

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Vincent: YOU CAN DO IIIIIT! :crackup: *thinks of the movie "Waterboy"*

errr.... ya:D

Laterz....
Stuff like that isn't acceptable to be a moderator.

Also Vincent, I didn't wait 1 day to become a moderator...I waited nearly a week!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~+~_+~_+~

Also Vincent, I didn't wait 1 day to become a moderator...I waited nearly a week!
I guess it helps when you know allen :rolleyes:

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~+~_+~_+~

What makes it not acceptable? Is having some humour against the "rules"?:confused:

I'm really not in the mood to go post hunting for you, but I can think of MANY posts that Moderators have posted that I have read in the past 6 months that are of similar nature to the one I just posted. And TheVirtualMind.. who the HELL are you to tell ME what is acceptable or not? hell, I have been here longer than you, and obviously by you thinking that its not acceptable, you have NOT read many of the threads that the moderators themselves have posted that are of similar nature to the one I just did. I see nothing wrong with it, and nor have or do any of the other people here, or the mods, so who are you to suddenly come up with a statement like that? :mad: This forum allowed humour, and without humour this place would become boring to an extent too, so don’t go telling people that using some humour will not play to their advantage!:down: *sigh*

Laterz...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~+~_+

What makes it not acceptable? Is having some humour against the "rules"?:confused:
I think that he was just joking because mods are supposed to act like robots but cannot hurt others feelings, if you do therefore you will yelled at by a group of people saying how it should never have happened.

Mod humor is strictly forbidden because everyone else starts yelling at them.

BTW wescott I'm friends with the mods and treat them like normal posters. I see nothing wrong with any of them.

comic_relief

Last edited:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~

BTW wescott I'm friends with the mods and treat them like normal posters. I see nothing wrong with any of them.

comic_relief
Neither do I. It's sycophants such as yourself that get my last nerve. Nothing personal, i just dislike sycophants in general. It's like you're sucking up to the head bully so he doesn't kick your ass.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~

Originally posted by WesCottII
Neither do I. It's sycophants such as yourself that get my last nerve. Nothing personal, i just dislike sycophants in general. It's like you're sucking up to the head bully so he doesn't kick your ass.
so then if I was friends with you or anybody else on this forum other then mods and i wanted to stick up for you against the mods. Would that still be just as bad or would that somehow be good. :down: or :up: :D

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+~_+_~+~_+

I think that he was just joking because mods are supposed to act like robots but cannot hurt others feelings, if you do therefore you will yelled at by a group of people saying how it should never have happened.

Mod humor is strictly forbidden because everyone else starts getting yelled at.

comic_relief
Thank you comic. Apparently ''sarcasm'' is lost on aqueitas.

Also aqueitas, I've been here MUCH longer than my registration date shows.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OoOoO you badass. You :p :D

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

There is NO sign of ANY sarcasm in that, so my appologies for not picking that up:eek: :rolleyes: *sigh*

Anyways... If you WERE being sarcastic, then its all good, no hard feelings.

And by the way.... what was ur previous nick on here? :rolleyes:

Laterz...

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: hmmm...

And by the way.... what was ur previous nick on here? :rolleyes:

Laterz...
That is between me, Allen, and that bottle of Scotch.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal...

That is between me, Allen, and that bottle of Scotch.
Hmmmm...... I tell you what.... keep the nick to yourself, but u beta share that g0d-damn scotch!:trouble:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: +~_+_~+~_+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+_~+

so then if I was friends with you or anybody else on this forum other then mods and i wanted to stick up for you against the mods. Would that still be just as bad or would that somehow be good. :down: or :up: :D
I've got friends, but i'm not trying to get in their pants.

The point is that you arn't friends with me (more's the pity). You're sucking up so when a moderator slot comes along, all your brown-nosing will put you firmly in the number-1 contendership spot.

While i'm on the point, whats the fascination with becoming a mod? It looks pretty s*itty to me. People complaining, and you have to put up "Mr. Smithers'" constant arse licking.

By the way, are you aware where the phrase "comic relief" comes from? ......

Quoted from dictionary.com

A humorous or farcical interlude in a serious literary work or drama, especially a tragedy, intended to relieve the dramatic tension or heighten the emotional impact by means of contrast.
Cliff notes : A fool. Pretty apt, huh?

Last edited: