Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

moderate problem

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing. Play it cool. Sometimes, girls are actually busy. Get into contact when she's not busy, or let her contact you. Whatever's been working so far. Has she been initiating contact often? If so, let her keep doing that and throw her a bone once in awhile.

Whatever you do, don't change the recipe!

My $0.02

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, dont leave when she wants you to stay. Secondly, if she follows you to your car, she wants a goodnight kiss. Thirdly, dont take the aloof thing too far. (At least not until you've gotten her panties down.) You could have banged her the first night at her house. Unless she's fat and ugly (if THAT even stops her) she can get dyck anytime, so while waiting a week to call her back shows her your not needy and all, its plenty of time for her to meet another dude to sack-up and rail her like she wants. Give her a challenge, not a headache.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok listen here guys. I either move too fast or too slow. I try to F them and I move to fast talking sexual stuff. move too slow and they are mad cuz I didnt F them. kind of funny how she waited until it was nightime and the kids were in bed to have me drop off the clothes. everyone has been telling me to slow it down and dont be so foward with women. I slow it down and it hurts me.

I dont want to do too little but I dont want to do too much. I think she is a respectable girl unlike some other women. I didnt want to go in too hard.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
better to do too much than too little. Thats one thing everyone here can agree on. As long as its not coming from neediness, do whatever the hell you want.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying anything against any of the info from you guys on the boards. you gave me so good info. I am talking from people that I know.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, among other things. learn the difference between being the prize, and expecting her to be at your beck and call. She invited you over, asked you to stay longer than you wanted to, and ironed your clothes. What more do you want?? She probably thinks you have no interest in her and are toying with her. You want to keep her guessing, not assuming you dont want her. Her iron is getting colder by the minute. If she hasn't givin up and found another dyck, you better give yours to her NOW.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but here is the thing. when you ask a women to get together with you and she turns you down twice I am kind of hesitant and going in for a third time and messing things up. she hasnt iniated contact and I did twice. I am not trying to be pushy here. she answered back my last texts but not the last one I sent her. dont you think if she was interested should would have done something by now.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She WAS interested. You didnt strike while the iron was hot. As far as she's concerned, you rejected her, so she moved on.