"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mixed signals...what do ya think??

DonJuanQuixote

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Hey buds..

Theres this girl in my class who I've been having study sessions with (2 now) and she's cute, I wanna do her.

question is, that she ruffles my hair and playfully punches me in the arm, and that from my experience is NOT a sign of sexual attraction, but a sister like attitude. All the same, I found an opportune moment and held her hand, to which she didnt seem averse... I'm gonna apply the kiss test next time, but meanwhile, what do you think is happening here??
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Uh, those are good flirting signals also.

Ask for the number.

Call her a few days later.

Tell her that you'd like to hang out with her, and pick a place to do so.

Have fun, nothin serious, light topics, treat her like a sister in a way that you tease her alot.

At the end of the 'date', go in for the kill, so to speak.

Good luck.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Stop obsessing over the "signals." Assume she likes you and act appropriately. If she doesn't, she'll let you know.
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Ditto on squirrels reply.

Most guys obsess too much about "signals" and "signs." Just make a move.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
not signs of sexual attraction!?!? what do you want her to do? grab your jock? her initiating physical contact is more than enough reason to go for it
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
dont know

I had a couple of girls who would flick their haair, play with their ears, stretch back and reveal their stomachs, grab me by the arm, punch and tickle me and I wondered te same thing.

I think a little psychology could be useful here. Usually, the feeling you get from a person is a reflection of what they are giving off. ACTING on it is the hard bit.
 

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Re: dont know

Originally posted by Sart
I had a couple of girls who would flick their haair, play with their ears, stretch back and reveal their stomachs, grab me by the arm, punch and tickle me and I wondered te same thing.

I think a little psychology could be useful here. Usually, the feeling you get from a person is a reflection of what they are giving off. ACTING on it is the hard bit.
Nice post Sart. Makes sense
 
Top