Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Misogyny now a crime in the UK

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want to watch women p1ss and sh1t I ll go on the dating apps. Or get a job in any HR department. Metaphor guys. Please don't really think I'm into scat. Cats r clean creatures.

Umm there are alternatives to becoming a tranny. My Asian missus is off to the market and bringing me back a big coffee. And after that she is off to yoga because I quote she doesn't want to get bigger.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want to watch women p1ss and sh1t I ll go on the dating apps. Or get a job in any HR department. Metaphor guys. Please don't really think I'm into scat. Cats r clean creatures.

Umm there are alternatives to becoming a tranny. My Asian missus is off to the market and bringing me back a big coffee. And after that she is off to yoga because I quote she doesn't want to get bigger.
Where did you meet her?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there an article or something you can link to? What makes an act misogynistic/criminal?

I'm actually really curious as to what they consider a "crime".

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Dude the 19th amendment and the suffregates movement in 1870s destroyed society and men. Those stupid fcks back then were the first simps to give into this BS. And now the world is going reap it.
Give someone an inch and they take a mile,
Honestly man. I actually think a lot of trannies are just pragmatic men who have thought about it and decided "You know what. Screw this. Being a man sucks. You're literally hunted by everyone."

So, I think you becoming a trannie by this method is exactly how it happens in real life. (and you get to go into the female bathroom whenever you want and watch women piss and sh1t, and they can't complain).
On that subject, Apperntly most female to male trannys go through extreme depression when they find out how hard life as a man is.

However, Feminism was up & rolling in afghanistan and the men did nothing recently when 3 goat herders with machine guns took over, it was a joy to watch how little men cared
My gf is the same, ignores actual womens rights issues in the middle east but has the audacity to claim that women are still oppressed in the west.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-write "monogamy is now a crime in all nations", the enforced action from governments is mandatory cucking.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Mrs was intro through friends. At the time I also had a flip and a Malay Chinese girl so already onboard the yellow tuna bus. Aussie girls stopped being a good percentage play 10 years ago.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.
Funny how we like repeating history, for instance the black community went into total freefall without a parachute around 40 years ago.

and now the white community is copying it bit for bit.

there will be a white kevin samuels in 15 years :rofl:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Not if you are hot and have nothing of monetary value...
That's like saying "Living in the Democratic Republic of Congo is not so bad, if you have money".

Funny how we like repeating history, for instance the black community went into total freefall without a parachute around 40 years ago.

and now the white community is copying it bit for bit.

there will be a white kevin samuels in 15 years :rofl:
Most Englishmen who went to fight in WWI didn’t have the vote, yet famous suffragettes like Emmeline Pankhurst felt entitled to claim that

war was an example of men’s aggression

upper class women like her should have the vote while men without property shouldn't, and those men she wanted to deny the vote to should be prepared to die for her and other women, even if they didn’t want to (once she decided that it might be helpful to have some male aggression on her side).

If she had actually believed that women were treated like slaves, she wouldn’t have felt so entitled to male disposability.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yet famous suffragettes like Emmeline Pankhurst felt entitled to claim that

war was an example of men’s aggression
its funny how she chucked herself under a horse? and how have women repaid her?

they literally choose all the jobs and lifestyles men had criticised them about for the last 200 years.

using the kitty as a business venture....to secure the welfare or the bag...

not one woman on my SM does anything slightly interesting, I lie one is good at crochet thats about it.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm absolutely furious about this,

that misandry is totally accepted and promoted from the household to throughout the media,

I mean I can literally fill a book of quotes and cliches about criticising men and fathers.

Women can call men nonce's and paedophiles or rapists in the comments on SM(if the convo doesnt go her way), absolutely no problem

young girls are totally radicalised by their single mom, and no one says F.A.

Feminism is rife.

but they've made misogyny a crime, its hilarious.

Modern society used to piss me off and get under my skin.

What worked for me is to disassociate myself. As I literally don't care, I don't even give it a thought.

I just focus on what's directly infont of me and really don't let it enter my world. It feels good.

Lol I feel like a lion walking through a herd of men being forced to sit down on the toilet to pee.

IT'S FUNNY

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What worked for me is to disassociate myself. As I literally don't care, I don't even give it a thought.

I just focus on what's directly infont of me and really don't let it enter my world. It feels good.

Lol I feel like a lion walking through a herd of men being forced to sit down on the toilet to pee.

IT'S FUNNY
I like it, gonna give it a go, disassociate myself. its just too much, Im stopping RP content aswell, I know enough

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I like it, gonna give it a go, disassociate myself. its just too much, Im stopping RP content aswell, I know enough
Once you down the rabbit hole there's no going back. It's the sacrifice we made for this knowledge.

IT'S FUNNY
We can only ignore it for so long until it's right in our face. We all need to explore our options, either we enjoy the decline or we GEOmaxx as @MatureDJ suggests.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm absolutely furious about this,

that misandry is totally accepted and promoted from the household to throughout the media,

I mean I can literally fill a book of quotes and cliches about criticising men and fathers.

Women can call men nonce's and paedophiles or rapists in the comments on SM(if the convo doesnt go her way), absolutely no problem

young girls are totally radicalised by their single mom, and no one says F.A.

Feminism is rife.

but they've made misogyny a crime, its hilarious.
LEAVE. Go where treated best.

Never mind women. Lower taxes. Better cultures. Not everyone is fat and slobs. I read nomads book. The dude points out how much better dating is elsewhere.

It's been occurring for ages. Pua arrested. Tusk and troy go elsewhere for far better quality. This isn't a coincidence.

Prior to the pandemic, I wasn't big on geomaxing. I'm still not by our culture in the west is appalling. Womens are fatter than ever and ran through. Bastard children is the norm before her 21st bday. Taxes are high. Wages are flam and biz are being obliterated.

@darksprezzatura has it right with leveling up. In our predicament the best solution is leaving. We don't have to tolerate it. I'm not. Let's go!

@derby1 been running game. Shocker the best caliber are FOREIGN. The ones that last longest in rotation, that treat the best, cook, clean, are feminine, get dressed up etc are of a higher caliber.

They can't compete.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you down the rabbit hole there's no going back. It's the sacrifice we made for this knowledge.

We can only ignore it for so long until it's right in our face. We all need to explore our options, either we enjoy the decline or we GEOmaxx as @MatureDJ suggests.
Aaron Clareys enjoy the decline is the only automatic logical response for a heterosexual man on his purpose. The pillars of Maslows hierarchy of needs includes include love from a physiological and romantic level. Modern women are insufferable.

Clarey suggests casting a net across the globe. Nomad capitalist suggests going where treated best. If you have fat, krass, single mom's, skanks, and slobs for women go abroad. If you have a draconian dictator for a government. If you got absurd taxes begin starting a bank overseas, obviously get an accountant, and begin looking for a 2nd passport.

You do not have to settle for this ****. 8ve been to south America, eastern Europe, America, Asia and the caliber is higher. One of mates has 10 game (before this was coined a term). Argued cause we get **** from baeeeeees here, it's a cake walk going everywhere else.

I'm convinced that the upside is better contrary to the absurdity that is uprooting oneself and abandoning the rubbish in the west.

Mate you only get 1 life (assuming you aren't a hippie or religious ). You owe it to yourself to make it the best life.

I'm a firm believer in enjoy the decline and pillage what you can BUT FROM ABROAD. Watch the west burn. Just get out. Don't look back.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Aaron Clareys enjoy the decline is the only automatic logical response for a heterosexual man on his purpose. The pillars of Maslows hierarchy of needs includes include love from a physiological and romantic level. Modern women are insufferable.

Clarey suggests casting a net across the globe. Nomad capitalist suggests going where treated best. If you have fat, krass, single mom's, skanks, and slobs for women go abroad. If you have a draconian dictator for a government. If you got absurd taxes begin starting a bank overseas, obviously get an accountant, and begin looking for a 2nd passport.

You do not have to settle for this ****. 8ve been to south America, eastern Europe, America, Asia and the caliber is higher. One of mates has 10 game (before this was coined a term). Argued cause we get **** from baeeeeees here, it's a cake walk going everywhere else.

I'm convinced that the upside is better contrary to the absurdity that is uprooting oneself and abandoning the rubbish in the west.

Mate you only get 1 life (assuming you aren't a hippie or religious ). You owe it to yourself to make it the best life.

I'm a firm believer in enjoy the decline and pillage what you can BUT FROM ABROAD. Watch the west burn. Just get out. Don't look back.
To make matters worse, we pay Tax to a government that actively works against us men here in the Anglosphere. Why should our hard earned money fund the channels like the BBC which are extremely Misandrist?

I especially like the last thing you said, it's a very nice touch. We shouldn't be forced to stay on a sinking ship, we need to pillage what we can and just leave. The west is dead at this point. The Simps,Feminists and Homos can have it at this point.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only takes 1 woman to be murdered in the UK, and 50, 000 of the herd mentality will turn up on parliament, to protest.

Defending men would be met with Tumbleweed.

The downfall of men, will be that we dont gossip or unite.

However, Feminism was up & rolling in afghanistan and the men did nothing recently when 3 goat herders with machine guns took over, it was a joy to watch how little men cared :rofl:
I don't want violence. At the same time I'm not intervening. There's been abundance of incidence where violence pop off. Dudes in the UK aren't doing ****. There's feminist outrage. It plays into female logic but after 6 decades of "don't need a man" rubbish, dudes are checked out.

When the Julien Blanc media fiasco popped off, Japanese men wanted to put his head on a stick. Now, JB went full retard &&&& the media spun it out of control. Obv white knights are coming out of the woodworks. The point to make is that the men 8n the culture will bring violence to protect their women. Eastern Europe is another place. Somewhere like Russia is another. UK is the opposite and for several reasons particularly feminism.

This is old. Buddy moved to Russia. Made money in pua. Left the UK for reasons he stated.

There's numerous incidents where a woman gets crazy or some altercation happens. Men don't white knight.

I saw an article where 3 girls went back packing in the middle east. Modern women female logic. Their heads ended up on all stick. There's a reason for having a father in the household.

As for parliament and protesting, women are the voting block which is why government cater to female logic.

Personally, some of the best women I've met in the UK. Put some work in trafalgar Sq. Met loads of foreign girls too.

Tusk and Troy are crushing it outside of England. Just relocate if your this pissed. Read Nomad Capitalist. Seems dorky but he's actually based. I was most shocked about the details on his dating experience abroad. Says to go where treated best. Surprisingly enough, he shares his dating experience in the west vs abroad. Night and day difference.

It's not a game book. It's about a better life. You never picked where you were born morbyour passport. You can decide. You can leave.

Tbh I would rather a Christian or Muslim culture within my country that would respond to violence or rapey. There was actually a white knight tribalism. A better culture is one that protects women from themselves real talk.

The problem is that men will fight and protect something worth protecting. Outside of my girl wife (don't believe in monogamy ) or mother of my child (don't have kids); I'm not stepping up for bitches. Not my girl. Not my problem. "Don't need a man?" Remember. Thank feminism.

Traditional countries like where the tates are at is ideal IMHO.

Reactions: B80

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go far back as the 90s/2000s in a British comprehensive, this was post-AIDS and rife feminism. They were actively preventing us from having fun then, no fraternising with the fairer sex, ('we are trying to help you' they said) so this doesn't surprise me. Everyday to me these days feels like oppression, no-one gives a shvt about anyone. I don't listen to half the things my supervisor at work says because my head is full, and I expressed to him how unfulfilling home life is.

A classmate of mine was subdued from his girlfriend by the PE teacher (sacked five years after I left). He was branded by the school as a 'tearaway'- I know, was in Maths with him. I don't think it morally made him a bad person, wasn't keen on him, but that's by-the-by. I think what the teacher did was kinda out of line, he was a no-nonsense guy, his career goes back to when it was acceptable to corporally punish kids, but this was now post-legislation and it went his head by being utterly oppressive and not an empathetic man. As a footnote, props though. the lad got further with girls than I did. It show you have to get your hands dirty sometimes, I regret not going to that after-prom party. Its tough out there.

Last edited: