Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Misogyny now a crime in the UK

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm absolutely furious about this,

that misandry is totally accepted and promoted from the household to throughout the media,

I mean I can literally fill a book of quotes and cliches about criticising men and fathers.

Women can call men nonce's and paedophiles or rapists in the comments on SM(if the convo doesnt go her way), absolutely no problem

young girls are totally radicalised by their single mom, and no one says F.A.

Feminism is rife.

but they've made misogyny a crime, its hilarious.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's crazy.

it's over for WesternCels. Men in the west.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get involved in politics and change it

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

that misandry is totally accepted and promoted from the household to throughout the media,

I mean I can literally fill a book of quotes and cliches about criticising men and fathers.

Women can call men nonce's and paedophiles or rapists in the comments on SM(if the convo doesnt go her way), absolutely no problem

Feminism is rife.

What are the penalties? Will they send you to Australia, their penal colony?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of years ago we had this state paid for ad where there was some guy glancing over at some 40s chick on the train. And they had this interior monologue going in another guys head that doesn't look right should I go and say something to this guy and they were pushing yeah you should go and call that guy out for actually looking at a girl. The script must have been written by a gay boy or big lez because the chick wasn't even attractive. The west is fuct.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one commit the criminal act of "misogyny"? By being a big meanie to those poor women? Asking them to make you food? What?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It falls under the "hate speech" concept of the New Woke Order. Similar to the transgender thing.

"Misogyny" is ascribing any traditional beliefs or values to women. "Women want to have children and make great mothers" is misogyny. Defining women in any way different from men is misogyny. Gender roles is a hateful concept (unless you're a toxic male of course - the solution to this is to become transgender or gay).
Sounds like it puts a lot of power into a prosecutor to determine what is subjectively "misogynistic" to be charged with said crime. A slippery slope. Glad I don't live in the UK -- although this kind of thing will probably eventually make its way to the USA and be celebrated here when it does.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Feminism is rife.

Is there a link? I’m not sure what this is about.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
They don't need misogyny laws for Muslims because Muslims are controlled by terrorism laws. So they like Muslims. They already have a legal framework in place to deal with them as terrorist as they deem fit.

Because men in the West worship Women, and not Allah, then we need to be controlled by misogyny laws.
Easy to get away from it, identify as a woman. If they react you accuse them of tranny phobia and sue. Go one step further and identify as a muslim tranny.

Us men need to fight fire with fire.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does one commit the criminal act of "misogyny"? By being a big meanie to those poor women? Asking them to make you food? What?
It only takes 1 woman to be murdered in the UK, and 50, 000 of the herd mentality will turn up on parliament, to protest.

Defending men would be met with Tumbleweed.

The downfall of men, will be that we dont gossip or unite.

However, Feminism was up & rolling in afghanistan and the men did nothing recently when 3 goat herders with machine guns took over, it was a joy to watch how little men cared :rofl:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't talk much about that, but the way she explained that to me and her being surprised, I assume they didn't offer much help within the household
So you're saying the man in that culture has sunken to doing all of the work?