Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millions of men vs a few red pillers

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that having 6 figures and a nice car is better than being a local tattoo artist, we are looking at it from the male lens, not the female lens. Females don't care about money as much as these gurus make you believe. What we value and what we think women actually want is often times wrong. If you're a crypto dork with a ton of money, you're still a crypto dork. A lambo won't save you. Your girl can still get taken by the pool boy, or tattoo artist.

You're confusing "high earning" with "high status". In the eyes of a female, they are two entirely different things. You do not need to have 6 figures in your bank account to be considered a high value male. The female gaze is entirely different. You're thinking about it too logically. Women are only loyal to their feelings. Women throw away decade long marriages with rich men all the time for men we would mostly consider "losers".

I'm not saying men shouldn't chase excellence. Having money is definitely a plus, but women don't value it as highly as people think they do.

status in the female gaze is not some esoteric concept. It is objective and can be understood if you have hot female friends or just follow hot women on instagram.
Status is - what you wear, how well you dress, where you spend your weekends, the company you keep/percieved unattainablity, vacations you take, how unique/interesting your lifestyle is, going to 5* gym/spas, (all the former can be called ‘lifestyle’) and finally who you know/how established you are in a desirable social circle

money can cover all of these things 10 times over except the last one.
The last one is the hardest the get, and but only matters if we are looking at the top notch levels of status. Knowing person x or person y or having cool friends or a small following won’t impress a girl. It only makes a difference if its going to make an objective difference to her life, eg you can get her backstage around celebs, you are famous and taking pics with you will increase her own following etc etc
It is so rare that it is not required to be considered high status or get top notch Women. And women will USE these men to get backstage or get some clout, it doesn’t do anything for raw attraction (which is based around resources and good health)

Status in the male gaze is just money and professional accomplishments.
The reason why crypto nerds or engineer with money dont get girls is because they are nerds. They grew up low status, and thus are not aware of the things I’ve listed above. They dont have the social acumen to know what being well dressed is without having some kind of reference. ‘Cool’ people just get it, they know what looks good, what a good restaurant is, what a good vacation looks like, how to hold a conversation without trying hard…etc. hence they dont need ‘game’. Life is intuitive , you can walk into a store and pick out a cool jumper without needing a second opinion. nerds spent their teenage years focused on other things. They dont have the confidence to go out and network and figure out where the cool spots are. They cant hold a conversation with a stranger or form a new associate making small talk under time constraints

if they knew; then with their money they could be KINGS on the scene. The issue isn’t the money, it’s the lack of social awareness. These are people like Elon musk, who uses phrases like Grok and probably thinks it’s funny. Elon musk with social awarensss could be Jayz or Kanye…
Money >> ‘status’ because money BECOMES status in the hands of someone with basic social awareness

If she marries a man with money 1 they live in the top neighbourhood, send their kids to private school, dress their kids well, go on regular vacations…that IS the manifestation of high status and being upper class. TF is marrying a ‘high energy’ tattoo artist going to look like?

A woman’s attraction to a man is based on her ovaries - which want two things - resources and good genes. DUH.
Social awareness, money and good health (muscles, looks and or height) = you’d make a great partner

what else could she want?

RICH men that aren’t nerds and look good enough dont NEED GAME OR ENERGY BECAUSE WOMEN COMPETE FOR THEM
Why do you think all the hottest women are quick to move or spend all their time to Monaco, Miami, TriBeCa. They are out trying to catch a wealthy suitable man! The same way daygamer or redpillers linger on the street tryna catch a girl.
Girls do the same. The tables turn. It’s the natural state of thing. The woman gaming the man.

the fact modern men spend all this trying to learn game etc is a testament to needing something extra because they dont have the money. Your grandad didn’t need game because he was the sole earner in the household

you think jayz logs onto sosuave or watches mr locario videos when Beyonce finds him cheating?
No, he knows she isn’t going anywhere, because he is loaded

the idea that your energy is soooooo different to other men she dates is a complete delusion. You think jayz’s energy is THAT different to any other rapper Beyonce could have dated? Most guys that aren’t creeps are pretty similar around girls. Plus, even if you are exceptionally charming and energetic, guess what? That gets OLD and becomes normal/predictable after a few weeks together. Then she seeks novelty, the quiet low energy coworker becomes ‘mysterious’ in comparison to you. But what keeps the attraction going is your social dominance - primarily financially. This induces a state of anxiety - that you could leave and she’ll never find anyone better. It satiates a core need called HYPERGAMY.

Last edited:
M

member162951

That's what I was saying earlier, but I called it emotional vitality.

Becoming successful increases one's emotional vitality, which may or may not mean gaining in status or money.
I knew a guy awhile back who was working part-time, living with his mom and spinning around 2-3 plates (which is what it was called back then - spinning plates) at any given time.

He had great energy/game, c0cky, funny, smart but obviously not particularly successful at that time.

How do you explain that?

Didn't Heartiste (or another PUA) write something about it, like a good PUA need not be particularly successful financially to be successful with women?

In fact I think I recall reading that some of the more successful PUA's were not financially successful, it didn't matter, it was their Game and energy that pulled women.

This was around 6 or 7 years ago, I don't keep up with what's on the manosphere anymore so it could be outdated.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy awhile back who was working part-time, living with his mom and spinning around 2-3 plates (which is what it was called back then - spinning plates) at any given time.

He had great energy/game, c0cky, funny, smart but obviously not particularly successful at that time.

How do you explain that?

Didn't Heartiste (or another PUA) write something about it, like a good PUA need not be particularly successful financially to be successful with women?

In fact I think I recall reading that some of the more successful PUA's were not financially successful, it didn't matter, it was their Game and energy that pulled women.

This waa around 6 or 7 years ago, I don't keep up with what's on the manosphere anymore.
Successful by who's standards? His or yours?

Personally, I feel much better if I had at least 10K sitting in the bank because I don't have to worry about emergencies as much. You on the other hand might be different; maybe you don't need thousands of dollars sitting in a bank to feel happy. Everybody is different.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
status in the female gaze is not some esoteric concept. It is objective and can be understood if you have hot female friends or just follow hot women on instagram.
Status is - what you wear, how well you dress, where you spend your weekends, the company you keep/percieved unattainablity, vacations you take, how unique/interesting your lifestyle is, going to 5* gym/spas, (all the former can be called ‘lifestyle’) and finally who you know/how established you are in a desirable social circle

money can cover all of these things 10 times over except the last one.
The last one is the hardest the get, and but only matters if we are looking at the top notch levels of status. Knowing person x or person y or having cool friends or a small following won’t impress a girl. It only makes a difference if its going to make an objective difference to her life, eg you can get her backstage around celebs, you are famous and taking pics with you will increase her own following etc etc
It is so rare that it is not required to be considered high status or get top notch Women. And women will USE these men to get backstage or get some clout, it doesn’t do anything for raw attraction (which is based around resources and good health)

Status in the male gaze is just money and professional accomplishments.
The reason why crypto nerds or engineer with money dont get girls is because they are nerds. They grew up low status, and thus are not aware of the things I’ve listed above. They dont have the social acumen to know what being well dressed is without having some kind of reference. ‘Cool’ people just get it, they know what looks good, what a good restaurant is, what a good vacation looks like, how to hold a conversation without trying hard…etc. hence they dont need ‘game’. Life is intuitive , you can walk into a store and pick out a cool jumper without needing a second opinion. nerds spent their teenage years focused on other things. They dont have the confidence to go out and network and figure out where the cool spots are. They cant hold a conversation with a stranger or form a new associate making small talk under time constraints

if they knew; then with their money they could be KINGS on the scene. The issue isn’t the money, it’s the lack of social awareness. These are people like Elon musk, who uses phrases like Grok and probably thinks it’s funny. Elon musk with social awarensss could be Jayz or Kanye…
Money >> ‘status’ because money BECOMES status in the hands of someone with basic social awareness

If she marries a man with money 1 they live in the top neighbourhood, send their kids to private school, dress their kids well, go on regular vacations…that IS the manifestation of high status and being upper class. TF is marrying a ‘high energy’ tattoo artist going to look like?

A woman’s attraction to a man is based on her ovaries - which want two things - resources and good genes. DUH.
Social awareness, money and good health (muscles, looks and or height) = you’d make a great partner

what else could she want?

RICH men that aren’t nerds and look good enough dont NEED GAME OR ENERGY BECAUSE WOMEN COMPETE FOR THEM
Why do you think all the hottest women are quick to move or spend all their time to Monaco, Miami, TriBeCa. They are out trying to catch a wealthy suitable man! The same way daygamer or redpillers linger on the street tryna catch a girl.
Girls do the same. The tables turn. It’s the natural state of thing. The woman gaming the man.

the fact modern men spend all this trying to learn game etc is a testament to needing something extra because they dont have the money. Your grandad didn’t need game because he was the sole earner in the household

you think jayz logs onto sosuave or watches mr locario videos when Beyonce finds him cheating?
No, he knows she isn’t going anywhere, because he is loaded

the idea that your energy is soooooo different to other men she dates is a complete delusion. You think jayz’s energy is THAT different to any other rapper Beyonce could have dated? Most guys that aren’t creeps are pretty similar around girls. Plus, even if you are exceptionally charming and energetic, guess what? That gets OLD and becomes normal/predictable after a few weeks together. Then she seeks novelty, the quiet low energy coworker becomes ‘mysterious’ in comparison to you. But what keeps the attraction going is your social dominance - primarily financially. This induces a state of anxiety - that you could leave and she’ll never find anyone better. It satiates a core need called HYPERGAMY.
I think debating over which one is more important is probably a waste of both of our times.. men should just strive to have the Holy trinity of all 3. I agree that money is an amplifier. A wealthy man with good looks and a strong social circle is a deadly combo.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think debating over which one is more important is probably a waste of both of our times.. men should just strive to have the Holy trinity of all 3. I agree that money is an amplifier. A wealthy man with good looks and a strong social circle is a deadly combo.
yeah. You’re one of the few that’s gets it. I can tell.
Let these people have their ‘game’.
The real game, winning the game of life, requires hard work and dedication.

M

member162951

Successful by who's standards? His or yours?

Personally, I feel much better if I had at least 10K sitting in the bank because I don't have to worry about emergencies as much. You on the other hand might be different; maybe you don't need thousands of dollars sitting in a bank to feel happy. Everybody is different.
Successful by society's standards. I mean a part-time job, living with mom, I don't think anyone would define that as "successful." But apparently it didn't negatively impact him or his ability to pull women.

I'm with you though on needing $$$ in savings for emergencies and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to add that the reason why a strong high status social circle is the hardest to attain is because people with status in social circles GUARD that with their life.
They spent years doing favours, kissing ass, playing roles to get to that point.
They will destroy anybody who is remotely a threat or doesn’t have complete social proof (eg your father was well respected in the same circle).
Building your way into a real circle that has tangible benefits eg Hollywood, corporate fields… takes years and years and often selling parts of your soul to conform and show your allegiance to the tribe.
The social game is won by the most insecure and low moral people, desperate for validation. It has nothing to do with being cool or likeable (infact these things work against you because it signals you are a threat - outshining others).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to add that the reason why a strong high status social circle is the hardest to attain is because people with status in social circles GUARD that with their life.
They spent years doing favours, kissing ass, playing roles to get to that point.
They will destroy anybody who is remotely a threat or doesn’t have complete social proof (eg your father was well respected in the same circle).
Building your way into a real circle that has tangible benefits eg Hollywood, corporate fields… takes years and years and often selling parts of your soul to conform and show your allegiance to the tribe.
The social game is won by the most insecure and low moral people, desperate for validation. It has nothing to do with being cool or likeable (infact these things work against you because it signals you are a threat - outshining others).
It's definitely the hardest to obtain, for sure. Out of all 3, status is probably where I struggle the most. I'm not a social retard or autistic, I just find interacting with people extremely draining. As you put it, feels like you're "selling your soul".

In 2024 I want to change that though. It's the only area I feel I'm lacking in. My plan is to create my own circle from scratch, and constantly weed out the weak to make it seem highly appealing from the outside. I realize this is going to take some work, but I'm prepared for it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I wouldn't. What makes you think I would? Lol I'm simply curious about how people think.
You'd show up at high end clubs and have your own VIP section and invite some women you found attractive back...or in most cases have one of your "bodyguards" go to extend the invite since that would be "beneath you" to talk to a rando in that situation.

You'd throw big parties at your mansion and make sure your friends brought their girls and allowed their girls to invite only single women friends that looked good so there would be plenty to choose from.

Etc, etc, etc...

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely the hardest to obtain, for sure. Out of all 3, status is probably where I struggle the most. I'm not a social retard or autistic, I just find interacting with people extremely draining. As you put it, feels like you're "selling your soul".

In 2024 I want to change that though. It's the only area I feel I'm lacking in. My plan is to create my own circle from scratch, and constantly weed out the weak to make it seem highly appealing from the outside. I realize this is going to take some work, but I'm prepared for it.

by definition, in order for a social circle to be high status, it must be difficult to enter. See how that works?
Additionally; people drawn towards high status circles are inheritenky flakey, sociopathic, untrustworthy and disloyal. You have to ask yourself if you want to be around that and what the benefits are .

thats why I prefer the money route. Rather be a lone wolf alpha that still gets hotties and have a few genuine friends that aren’t into the status world - they make for the best people to spend your time with. People with mutual interests rather than people sizing you up every second to determine your value to them.

I value life experiences over social groups. I’d rather be on vacation learning to surf and picking up girls than at a random gathering where everyone is just making small talk and one upping each other cosntantly

if you really want to start a high status circle from scratch you need two things. A) provide something of value to the group (eg a venue) and b) fake it till you make it

status is the hardest to gain and easiest to loose. Just ask any musician, YouTuber or instagrammer. There’s always someone else, another party people could go to. You need to be committed to maintaining it. Being genuinely known and liked by many people is a full time occupation. You definitely can’t be on this forum anymore.

Last edited:

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a successful man whom they are compatible with. How you define success depends on who you are. Some guys are into the grind and like to make a lot of money, they don't do it for women, they do it because that's how they defined success. Other guys want to be star in their community, others want to be a top drug dealer and beat the system, others want a balanced life, etc. Regardless of how you define success, with it comes higher emotional vitality. Health (emotional, physical, mental), money, status, looks, how you interact with people, etc. all comes together.

Women are attracted to that high emotional vitality.
So writing your own story, questioning assumed and real expectations and being understanding with yourself is very beneficial for how successful you see yourself - and therefore how much energy and how much success you have.
It even means in order to be an attractive man, you need to discard this expectation that a woman likes LMS + confidence + social skills and therefore you have to meet all of that to a T.
A man with at least some exposure to the world will sooner or later want to improve in all of these aspects, but the motivation will be purely functional, not in order to meet some external expectation. That's a slave mentality.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by definition, in order for a social circle to be high status, it must be difficult to enter. See how that works?
Additionally; people drawn towards high status circles are inheritenky flakey, sociopathic, untrustworthy and disloyal. You have to ask yourself if you want to be around that and what the benefits are .

thats why I prefer the money route. Rather be a lone wolf alpha that still gets hotties and have a few genuine friends that aren’t into the status world - they make for the best people to spend your time with. People with mutual interests rather than people sizing you up every second to determine your value to them.

I value life experiences over social groups. I’d rather be on vacation learning to surf and picking up girls than at a random gathering where everyone is just making small talk and one upping each other cosntantly

if you really want to start a high status circle from scratch you need two things. A) provide something of value to the group (eg a venue) and b) fake it till you make it

status is the hardest to gain and easiest to loose. Just ask any musician, YouTuber or instagrammer. There’s always someone else, another party people could go to. You need to be committed to maintaining it. Being genuinely known and liked by many people is a full time occupation. You definitely can’t be on this forum anymore.
Precisely why I put it off for so long.

Right now I'm just a money hustling lone wolf. I'm probably just bored of routine and this is just a phase. Who knows if I'll actually follow through with it.

Ultimately, once the circle gets going, I'd pass it off to someone else to manage it for me, and I would just take credit for everything. Even if it means I'm getting used for my resources. I'm thinking long term here. I definitely know these people aren't to be trusted. A social circle is pretty much a mutual agreement to use each other if you think about it.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason teachers love me...my best long term relationships have been with teachers and they are crazy about me...

Not sure why that is exactly but what I do know is that most teachers have a lot of freak in them that they like letting out when they don't have to follow all the rules like they do at school.
Are you a cop, that seems to be a pretty typical pair up. Teachers respect guys who have self control and discipline. A good teacher is in control of a situation, a bad one lets things go to hell. So I imagine if teachers are into you, your job or your personality is congruent with this somehow. Also teacher chicks are nuts.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely why I put it off for so long.

Right now I'm just a money hustling lone wolf. I'm probably just bored of routine and this is just a phase. Who knows if I'll actually follow through with it.

Ultimately, once the circle gets going, I'd pass it off to someone else to manage it for me, and I would just take credit for everything. Even if it means I'm getting used for my resources. I'm thinking long term here. I definitely know these people aren't to be trusted. A social circle is pretty much a mutual agreement to use each other if you think about it.

yeah its about using each other to look cool
You make me look/feel cool, I’ll make you look/feel cool in return.
To me; a real alpha male does not give his validation away freely or easily, just to get along with people and be liked.
so I dont play that game.
I dont want to be liked, I want to be great

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are you a cop, that seems to be a pretty typical pair up. Teachers respect guys who have self control and discipline. A good teacher is in control of a situation, a bad one lets things go to hell. So I imagine if teachers are into you, your job or your personality is congruent with this somehow. Also teacher chicks are nuts.
Nope...software engineer but I've done a lot of things before that including restaurant manager, retail manager and sales

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. You’re one of the few that’s gets it. I can tell.
Let these people have their ‘game’.
The real game, winning the game of life, requires hard work and dedication.
yeah its about using each other to look cool
You make me look/feel cool, I’ll make you look/feel cool in return.
To me; a real alpha male does not give his validation away freely or easily, just to get along with people and be liked.
so I dont play that game.
I dont want to be liked
, I want to be great
My grace, begging your pardon but, what are you doing here among the common rabble if you think looks and money define a quality man? This is a forum for unsightly peasants who want to ascend their station through DJ Bible study. Grace, have you always been this spoiled and nerdy? You are right about one thing, Smooth brains aren't liked or welcomed anywhere there isn't a cover charge and the ones who coalesce to your great doctrine will only be there so long as a handout is available. From your music choice, it seems you were raised by the most vapid American culture around. All glitz, no glamour. I hope ya'll are paying attention, this young man is a product of peak degeneracy.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think gets picked in the favelas where everyone is broke? By your logic, none of these guys should be getting laid but it seems the opposite is true. I can give you a hint, guys like you would melt into a puddle of piss if you had to get by without your bank card. If you were as hard as you pretend to be, you'd know that a man without friends in the pen is either a princess or a prostitute.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Successful by society's standards. I mean a part-time job, living with mom, I don't think anyone would define that as "successful." But apparently it didn't negatively impact him or his ability to pull women.

I'm with you though on needing $$$ in savings for emergencies and such.
Some people have a low threshold for feeling like a success. I'll bet this guy was one of them.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@BoomToTheMoonAlice , when you talk about this^ guy having good Game, correct me if I'm wrong, but is what you're referring to his "energy"?

It's not contrived or anything strategic, it his internal frame, the energy he exudes and projects that pull people (women) in, naturally.

I have always believed a man's energy trumps ALL, looks/status/money, everything.

This is assuming a chick is quality and not one of those superficial golddigging hoes often discussed here.

The fact your friend has been in and out of jail etc may be a strike against him but hell I've known very attractive female criminal defense lawyers who have literally fallen in love with their clients so it happens, and probably more often than one thinks.

I agree with this! Flashing your money, your Ferrari, designer clothes, vacations etc is going to attract a certain type and she won't be the type to give a flying fig about you as a man.

She's a user and a taker so your call if you want to spend your time, energy and cash on a woman like that.
Yeah I think there's an element to that 'energy'. Maybe like upbeat or capable. The kind of guy you'd call to get something done. The kind of guy that doesn't really fear. A guy that you're hoping shows up to your party because it's just soda pop and sound till he's on the floor. It's the guy who gives you permission to have fun, the dancer, the game show host, the extrovert or the DJ. Some people need that.

Last edited: