Millions of men vs a few red pillers

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks > status > money

She's a doctor, her mother and sister are doctors, her father owns the biggest car factory in Queretaro. They are one of the big power families in Mexico... he works at a gas station.

So much winning... hurgh! :D

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimately you cannot erase millions of years of evolution. Women have always been biologically programmed to respond to wealth (and health) more than any other trigger because it’s the number 1 most useful thing when it comes to rearing children
Done. Anything else you need help with?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She's a doctor, her mother and sister are doctors, her father owns the biggest car factory in Queretaro. They are one of the big power families in Mexico... he works at a gas station.

So much winning... hurgh! :D
That's an exception, not the rule.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more than one way to skin a cat boys. To each their own. Do what works for you.

You guys spend all this time masturbating all over yourself to refute another guys claim. It's like sloppy seconds. I've got better things to do.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks > status > money
All three are attraction triggers, I agree with this. Status and money are essentially the same unless we are talking world famous level status.
The point is, ‘game’ isn’t an attraction trigger. LMS is. Being rich or having status makes a guy appear more handsome. Having game does not. An average guy with game comes across as creepy because he doesn’t meet the attraction threshold

People want to spit in the face of biology! It is difficult to have a ‘hypnotic’ like effect on a woman if she can envision a much better life with someone else

Last edited:

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All three are attraction triggers, I agree with this. Status and money are essentially the same unless we are talking world famous level status.
The point is, ‘game’ isn’t an attraction trigger. LMS is. Being rich or having status makes a guy appear more handsome. Having game does not. An average guy with game comes across as creepy because he doesn’t meet the attraction threshold

People want to spit in the face of biology! It is difficult to have a ‘hypnotic’ like effect on a woman if she can envision a much better life with someone else
Translation: I'm a loser without my money.

Reality: You're a loser even with it.

Do you even Pook, bro? Rich men are boring, when the money runs out, so does she. That's where all the fat losers from the Phillippines suddenly find out that they don't have the stuff to keep women around in the West. Without their money they're BORING. How do you keep a woman around without $$$? In fact how do you explain rich women buying YOU stuff and taking YOU out to dinners? Women don't hang around boring guys, he's just the best they can get at the time. I had a girl follow me home from a class one night and said if I left my gf for her her father would buy me an apartment and a Hummer in Beijing. (she was hot and nice). I wasn't rich, I am slightly deformed... I look like Shrek. I wear jeans, cheap sneakers, and a hoodie most days. I could've fvcked every single 20-something in my school if I wanted to, and these women were banging hot, bored, and rich asf.

Most rich people have to buy their friends.

Part of my job is to make rich men look fun because they don't know how to do it themselves. Women like FUN guys... the money will make you fun for awhile but if you've got personality, you've got an endless supply of the stuff women need. My brother in law is a good example, he was piss poor, bald, short, not especially good looking but he's a salesman and he married a 21 yearold nuclear bombshell. She searches his phone constantly, she complains to my mother in law about him being around other chicks... she's obsessed with him. How did he do that making less than a 1000 bucks a month? He has two little girls, is always broke... and not game aware. My old man attracted my mom the same way. LOL, one of my best friends worked at Pizza Hut before he bagged a heiress in Shenzhen, now he has two beautiful little kiddies and she bought him a house in Hongcouver, car, another house in Latin America.. he got LAND for his birthday and not the magic card variety either. He also has a cleft pallet and is bald and fat as fvck.

Women like these guys because they ooze adventure. Once I taught him a bit of game, he went straight to Defcon 5. He had women hanging off him from every direction. He had stewardesses, rich girls, students, models and cheerleaders. This was when we were both living in the same dumpy apartment complex in the middle of Guangzhou. We play video games and he's obsessed with Magic The Gathering. His decks are worth more than his car.

My mentor was a fat bald broke bartender who lived in a complete sh1t hole and had broken furniture everywhere (I know I stayed on his couch). He had threesomes pretty regularly with the hottest chicks in London. Dude looked like Santa Clause, and wore the same dirty jogging pants to the academy every day. He pounded all the chicks in our class, and most of the hot ones in the school. How'd he do that?

Rockstars aren't rich because they're good-looking.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my lifestyle signals to women that I am superior to other men (tribal leader). So flaunting wealth mainly. I don’t spend it on them more than an average guy would. I just try to make my life look like a rapper would. Hotels vacations designer clothes condo fast cars etc. they assume you must be getting loads of women as a byproduct so it increases you perceived desirability and they want ‘in’, because you’re basically a celebrity upper class male in their eyes.
They wanna show you off to their friends and you AMOG their boyfriends if you’re seen as much more successful.
So basically you flash the cash and attract the hoes.
What's newsworthy or suave about this? :rolleyes:
The idea should be to live your life according to what excites you and along the way attract women who actually like you for who you are.
What you're suggesting is to create a fake persona which will attract fake women and gold diggers who don't care about YOU, only about your money. In their eyes, you're as interchangeable as an ATM.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more than one way to skin a cat boys. To each their own. Do what works for you.

You guys spend all this time masturbating all over yourself to refute another guys claim. It's like sloppy seconds. I've got better things to do.
Being an educator is my jam.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. However, status does not always equal money. There are Chads in small towns who pull relentlessly because they're the best at what they do in their small bubble of the world. Think of guys like Bartenders, Bouncers etc.. they're forced to interact with many people. I have a couple friends who are well known tattoo artists. They really don't make that much money, and they're average on the looks scale, yet everyone knows them and they always have a hot girlfriend at any given time. That's why I put it before money, but after looks. Looks will always be king. If you don't meet her looks threshold, no amount of game will save you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a successful man whom they are compatible with. How you define success depends on who you are. Some guys are into the grind and like to make a lot of money, they don't do it for women, they do it because that's how they defined success. Other guys want to be star in their community, others want to be a top drug dealer and beat the system, others want a balanced life, etc. Regardless of how you define success, with it comes higher emotional vitality. Health (emotional, physical, mental), money, status, looks, how you interact with people, etc. all comes together.

Women are attracted to that high emotional vitality.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. However, status does not always equal money. There are Chads in small towns who pull relentlessly because they're the best at what they do in their small bubble of the world. Think of guys like Bartenders, Bouncers etc.. they're forced to interact with many people. I have a couple friends who are well known tattoo artists. They really don't make that much money, and they're average on the looks scale, yet everyone knows them and they always have a hot girlfriend at any given time. That's why I put it before money, but after looks. Looks will always be king. If you don't meet her looks threshold, no amount of game will save you.
yes, looks are first. But being rich > being local status maxed tattoo artist. It’s better to be pulling 6 figs, driving nice cars and living in a nice flat than to have some local clout as a bartender etc. The clout and status only overcomes money if we are talking national scale - pro footballer, internet celeb with millions of followers, musician signed to major label etc. the reason being - women are not stupid, and local clout can easily be overshadowed by the next popular guy that hits on her.
Rich guy-hot girl is the most natural pairing between the sexes. Both need what the other offers. Nothing validates a rich man more than having a hot girl. Being rich makes men respect you; but having a hot girlfriend is the next level of social validation a rich man needs. Likewise; a hot girl is top of the female hierarchy, but she needs to flex the ability to pull in a high earning man to get the full approval of her friends. Otherwise she will seem inadequate as an alpha female. She wants to make her friends jealous essentially and a good looking man alone won’t do that

but most importantly, yes looks matter the most. Leagues are VERY real. She must view you as her in her league.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: I'm a loser without my money.

Reality: You're a loser even with it.

Do you even Pook, bro? Rich men are boring, when the money runs out, so does she. That's where all the fat losers from the Phillippines suddenly find out that they don't have the stuff to keep women around in the West. Without their money they're BORING. How do you keep a woman around without $$$? In fact how do you explain rich women buying YOU stuff and taking YOU out to dinners? Women don't hang around boring guys, he's just the best they can get at the time. I had a girl follow me home from a class one night and said if I left my gf for her her father would buy me an apartment and a Hummer in Beijing. (she was hot and nice). I wasn't rich, I am slightly deformed... I look like Shrek. I wear jeans, cheap sneakers, and a hoodie most days. I could've fvcked every single 20-something in my school if I wanted to, and these women were banging hot, bored, and rich asf.

Most rich people have to buy their friends.

Part of my job is to make rich men look fun because they don't know how to do it themselves. Women like FUN guys... the money will make you fun for awhile but if you've got personality, you've got an endless supply of the stuff women need. My brother in law is a good example, he was piss poor, bald, short, not especially good looking but he's a salesman and he married a 21 yearold nuclear bombshell. She searches his phone constantly, she complains to my mother in law about him being around other chicks... she's obsessed with him. How did he do that making less than a 1000 bucks a month? He has two little girls, is always broke... and not game aware. My old man attracted my mom the same way. LOL, one of my best friends worked at Pizza Hut before he bagged a heiress in Shenzhen, now he has two beautiful little kiddies and she bought him a house in Hongcouver, car, another house in Latin America.. he got LAND for his birthday and not the magic card variety either. He also has a cleft pallet and is bald and fat as fvck.

Women like these guys because they ooze adventure. Once I taught him a bit of game, he went straight to Defcon 5. He had women hanging off him from every direction. He had stewardesses, rich girls, students, models and cheerleaders. This was when we were both living in the same dumpy apartment complex in the middle of Guangzhou. We play video games and he's obsessed with Magic The Gathering. His decks are worth more than his car.

My mentor was a fat bald broke bartender who lived in a complete sh1t hole and had broken furniture everywhere (I know I stayed on his couch). He had threesomes pretty regularly with the hottest chicks in London. Dude looked like Santa Clause, and wore the same dirty jogging pants to the academy every day. He pounded all the chicks in our class, and most of the hot ones in the school. How'd he do that?

Rockstars aren't rich because they're good-looking.
You realise mr locario is dating a woman 10 years older than him, who is objectively a 4/10, and is in an open relationship with him? You realise his ex was fat and also a 5/10? You realise he was on a reality tv dating show called ‘I love new York’ , competing with other men and he was one of the first to be rejected by ‘New York’ (another 5/10 at best).
THIS is your coach? A deluded narcissist?

you realise the hottest girls in your city are dating attractive and successful men, not ‘game’ dating coaches, like any sane normal person would?
You realise people want ‘the real deal’ not a gimmick?
You realise game makes you appear try hard?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Being an educator is my jam.
For some reason teachers love me...my best long term relationships have been with teachers and they are crazy about me...

Not sure why that is exactly but what I do know is that most teachers have a lot of freak in them that they like letting out when they don't have to follow all the rules like they do at school.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status. Situational Alpha.
Visibly competent.
Social influence crushes money. Your post is wrong from many angles.
Fame...trumps all.
Fame could be the most famous homeless guy.
Situational Alpha
money and looks makes a man a situational alpha
What part of being in the top % of men is hard to understand?
Why people always gotta twist avoiding the fact that a good looking and rich man is very attractive to women
Yes other things are attractive to women too

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, looks are first. But being rich > being local status maxed tattoo artist. It’s better to be pulling 6 figs, driving nice cars and living in a nice flat than to have some local clout as a bartender etc. The clout and status only overcomes money if we are talking national scale - pro footballer, internet celeb with millions of followers, musician signed to major label etc. the reason being - women are not stupid, and local clout can easily be overshadowed by the next popular guy that hits on her.
Rich guy-hot girl is the most natural pairing between the sexes. Both need what the other offers. Nothing validates a rich man more than having a hot girl. Being rich makes men respect you; but having a hot girlfriend is the next level of social validation a rich man needs. Likewise; a hot girl is top of the female hierarchy, but she needs to flex the ability to pull in a high earning man to get the full approval of her friends. Otherwise she will seem inadequate as an alpha female. She wants to make her friends jealous essentially and a good looking man alone won’t do that

but most importantly, yes looks matter the most. Leagues are VERY real. She must view you as her in her league.
While I agree that having 6 figures and a nice car is better than being a local tattoo artist, we are looking at it from the male lens, not the female lens. Females don't care about money as much as these gurus make you believe. What we value and what we think women actually want is often times wrong. If you're a crypto dork with a ton of money, you're still a crypto dork. A lambo won't save you. Your girl can still get taken by the pool boy, or tattoo artist.

Likewise; a hot girl is top of the female hierarchy, but she needs to flex the ability to pull in a high earning man
You're confusing "high earning" with "high status". In the eyes of a female, they are two entirely different things. You do not need to have 6 figures in your bank account to be considered a high value male. The female gaze is entirely different. You're thinking about it too logically. Women are only loyal to their feelings. Women throw away decade long marriages with rich men all the time for men we would mostly consider "losers".

I'm not saying men shouldn't chase excellence. Having money is definitely a plus, but women don't value it as highly as people think they do.

M

member162951

wish I could introduce you to my electrician. Dude is short, broke and skinny asf. Spends more money on drugs than food and smokes like an afterburner. He's been in and out of jail for dealing drugs his entire life. He now has a pretty serious disease. Women throw themselves at him... they STILL do. Dude has six or seven kids all from different women. He's got charm, he's funny as hell and just a riot to be around. He's always upbeat and cracking jokes. You want to hang out with him. My mom and dad hire him to change light bulbs in our house just to have him around. He's always got a story, always has something going on... always knockin somebody out. He and another guy stomped on some guy that was picking on me outside a nightclub back 20 years ago or so. These are the men that women want, not some six foot gym bro f4g with a Ferrari.
@BoomToTheMoonAlice , when you talk about this^ guy having good Game, correct me if I'm wrong, but is what you're referring to his "energy"?

It's not contrived or anything strategic, it his internal frame, the energy he exudes and projects that pull people (women) in, naturally.

I have always believed a man's energy trumps ALL, looks/status/money, everything.

This is assuming a chick is quality and not one of those superficial golddigging hoes often discussed here.

The fact your friend has been in and out of jail etc may be a strike against him but hell I've known very attractive female criminal defense lawyers who have literally fallen in love with their clients so it happens, and probably more often than one thinks.

So basically you flash the cash and attract the hoes.
I agree with this! Flashing your money, your Ferrari, designer clothes, vacations etc is going to attract a certain type and she won't be the type to give a flying fig about you as a man.

She's a user and a taker so your call if you want to spend your time, energy and cash on a woman like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always believed a man's energy trumps ALL, looks/status/money, everything.
That's what I was saying earlier, but I called it emotional vitality.

Becoming successful increases one's emotional vitality, which may or may not mean gaining in status or money.