Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

might get into a fight or confrontation

wabu07

Don Juan
Reaction score
you may have read my other post about those two girls. one with a bf and one single. well update is that im making out with the single one but were not anything official yet. BUT i keep messing around with the one with a bf and now now shes tellin me that this kid in our class is tight with her bf. SHE DIDNT SAY SHIET BEFORE. so now im wrried her bf is going to attempt to fight me or at least confront me. now im not afraid to fight but wit graduation 7 weeks aways i dont want to get expelled. damn i knew i shoulda stayed away from her. but what should i do if he confronts me or wants to fight

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
stand your ground.

don't let him pressure you into a fight you don't want to fight.

if he gets up in your face, don't back down, but don't fight. if he pushes you, just walk right back up to his face, if he swings, then you can start kicking his ass, he'll be the one at fault. all you have to say is "well he started pushing me then out of nowhere he started swinging!, i didn't even push back!"

DJ in Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 is right on. stand up to him and don't get pushed around.
kind of stupid to pick a fight with you though, if his GF is messsing around with other guys then he should have a problem with her, not you.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attach a gun holster to your belt.

nobody picks a fight with gun-weilding highschool kid.

Deviant_DeWilde

Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
attach a gun holster to your belt.

nobody picks a fight with gun-weilding highschool kid.
LMAO!

wabu07

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys. nothing happened in fact he left the moment he saw me :)

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same situation im in, i think il do wat 'kev07' said, update you all tomorow :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From personal experience, keep a few feet between the two of you. That way, if he swings first, you've got some space to get out of the way. I got right up in a kids face, and he clocked my ass. Luckily I recovered quick enough to dodge the next one, and put a few fists into his face before he curled up.

Moral of the story: Be on your toes. Don't get ****y, don't get arrogant, don't get stupid.

wabu07

Don Juan
Reaction score
he told me in a nice way that he heard i was giving looks to his girl and was like didnt want any problems cause he was cool with me. i just said dont woory about it. bcus now i have a grl so it wouldnt be fair to her. but the feelings toward the girl with a man are stilll there it feels weird to not touch her as much or watch what i say.