Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Metrosexuality

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given how inundated we are with gayness in the media, let's make this simple:

Everyone be completely honest when I ask you this:

Does the sight of seeing two men necking make you feel very uncomfortable? Does it repulse you?

If you answer "YES", then you're ok.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
I would say a good portion of them are. They sleep around like mad and this is the reason their community is being decimated by HIV.

Yet lo and behold, I don't see the threat that we've been hearing for years that the straight community is going to start getting HIV in epidemic proportions coming to fruitition.

Funny that, isn't it?

This fearmongering about straights getting HIV in greater proportions than the gay community simply has not happened.

Very interesting.

I wish I could peak inside your head to see this train of thought unfold...

What's the bottom line?

Do you just want a scapegoat?

Or, something to blame.

There's a classic finding...

We tend to credit ourselves for our achievements and tend to blame others or our enviroment for our failures.

I'm not gay. It creeps me out. But just throwing incoherent arguments and insults at defenseless parties just makes people look pathetic.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
Have you been living under a rock the past year? The biggest non-political news story recently has been the Michael Jackson trial - a "man on boy" pedophilia case.

Just a question for all of you who buy into this grand homo conspiracy theory - who is running the show? The owners of most major corporations in the world (not just media or advertising, all major corporations) are white, straight men. Not feminists. Not homos.

From the context of your post, it is clear you live in a major metropolitan area - a place where gays make up much more than 2% of the population. Take a drive through rural Kentucky (where the gay population is much, much lower) and see how many gay-targeted billboards you see.

These advertisements you see aren't public service announcements; they're a a company attempting to market their product. When you consider how many advertising messages we are confronted with on a daily basis (studies place this number at over 1000), the few examples you mentioned are not statistically signifigant.

[/B]

PRL is crucifying himself through his inability to make any coherent, logical arguments. [/B]
With regards to the Michael Jackson trial, are you not arguing my case??

Boy you really have a hard-on for PRL, are you gay?

Reaction score
ookevin joethehomophobe tilltheendoftime donjuannabe you don't belong here!!! This is a homo run site --- THE matrix has you!! GET OUT!!

AND TRUTH IS NEVER EXTREME!!!!

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given how inundated we are with gayness in the media, let's make this simple:

Everyone be completely honest when I ask you this:

Does the sight of seeing two men necking make you feel very uncomfortable? Does it repulse you?

If you answer "YES", then you're ok.
I would say it makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable, I wouldn't say it repulses me.

The bottom line is, it's just not something that concerns me. If I saw a guy making out with an obese, disgusting women I would probably feel equally uncomfortable, but I wouldn't make it my priority to disparage or antagonize guys who are attracted to obese, disgusting women.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
ookevin joethehomophobe tilltheendoftime donjuannabe you don't belong here!!! This is a homo run site --- THE matrix has you!! GET OUT!!

Seems like we're going to have to make an exodus to pimphop.com and join Player_Supreme. Sound like a plan?

Player_Supreme has been complaining that this place has been getting bad - he jokingly calls it 'Sosymp'.

However, it's clearly degraded further into "SoQueer".

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to the Michael Jackson trial, are you not arguing my case??

Boy you really have a hard-on for PRL, are you gay?

Your argument was that the media ignores man-on-boy pedophilia, I was pointing out an example where the media gave it an inordinate amount of publicity.

As for your second statement, it's too idiotic for my comprehension, please try again.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta laugh that gays are getting a hard time on this site for being promiscuous:crackup:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only do all of these personal attacks avoid an actual debate, but...

How is calling someone gay that isn't horrified by it an insult?

When you rant against gays, you just come as weird. No one here IS gay. No one here wants to become gay.

You just come off as terrified of gays. Really, that's how it looks.

And, then we wonder why you could be so terrified...

People here want truth. Making immature generalizations and accusations isn't an avenue to truth.

(And yes, there's more truth than the grand h0mo/wh0re agenda.)

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom line, you guys just seem to lack the logical reasoning ability of someone that should be dissecting complicated problems and giving advice.

I don't really care about lashing out at gays.

What bugs me more is your inability to be logical, reasoning men.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how guys with very few posts are suddenly on here railing against PRL. How do you lads type without breaking your Lee Press-ons?

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how guys with very few posts are suddenly on here railing against PRL. How do you lads type without breaking your Lee Press-ons?
:)

I take mine off first.

Those character attacks are getting more impressive. Perhaps... ooh... maybe an actual argument can be expected soon?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
:)

I take mine off first.

Those character attacks are getting more impressive. Perhaps... ooh... maybe an actual argument can be expected soon?
Why would I bother arguing with someone who is most likely a gay troll?

Soon we're going to be seeing threads asking what the best anal lube is and proper methods of fellatio at the rate this place is going.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Soon we're going to be seeing threads asking what the best anal lube is and proper methods of fellatio at the rate this place is going.
yes... and then the world will end.

again... no argument... just a character attack.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
yes... and then the world will end.

again... no argument... just a character attack.
What do you want me to argue about? Which point do you want me to counter?

That Michael Jackson's trial was about man on boy rape?

So, what was the outcome? They let the faggot off when he was so obviously guilty.

So they put up a sham trial, and now paedophilia is legal.

Stop being a tossur and leave PRL alone, he's the only one who speaks truth. Got that AFC boy?

Reaction score
Me and LIT are going to put our heads together and see if we can create a master plan for a true alternative to SoHomo DonJuanitas -- SoSuave has a bad rep and I will go to other sites and let them know of the Homosexual takeover of this site -- Pook and Anti-Dump and Senor Fingers and the old school men are being made to look like asses!!! Haha, because Homos like asses!!:D

ookevin - joethehomophobe - - tilltheendoftime donjuannabe you don't belong here!!! This is a homo run site --- THE MATRIX HAS YOU - GET OUT!!

Reaction score

They are not "gay" they are homo perverted deviants boy rapists!!!

Reaction score
Me and LIT are going to put our heads together and see if we can create a master plan for a true alternative to SoHomo DonJuanitas -- SoSuave has a bad rep and I will go to other sites and let them know of the Homosexual takeover of this site -- Pook and Anti-Dump and Senor Fingers and the old school men are being made to look like asses!!! Haha, because Homos like asses!!:D

ookevin - joethehomophobe - - tilltheendoftime donjuannabe you don't belong here!!! This is a homo run site --- THE MATRIX HAS YOU - GET OUT!!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want me to argue about? Which point do you want me to counter?

That Michael Jackson's trial was about man on boy rape?

So, what was the outcome? They let the faggot off when he was so obviously guilty.

So they put up a sham trial, and now paedophilia is legal.

Stop being a tossur and leave PRL alone, he's the only one who speaks truth. Got that AFC boy?
yeah whatever

thanks for adding more evidence to the pile

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Man, you're nuts.

Yes...

Don't fight.

Run away.

-----

This thread is a waste. My regrets for wasting people's time.