Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Metrosexuality

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brad324
As opposed to permanently? What are you talking about?
I'm just as confused. Seems like the equation now is:
"real" man = permanently getting laid
Which is obviously ass talk.

And as I suspected the same argument is being used again and again with no elaboration or explanation whatsoever.

Don't let h0mo designer's, feminists, and the media tell you what is right. Pink shirts? You know who designs pink shirts and tells the general public they are "in"? F@ggot clothes designers!!!!!!!!!!!!
I find it weak that you can actually equate wearing something that was created by "homos" to mean becoming more of a "homo". So if "homos" actually created the computer and the Internet we'll all probably not see you around on these boards I suppose.
More ass talk again.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must:

1) NEVER take showers or baths. Only HOMOS are clean!!! Real men are dirty and smelly. Like bums, for example.

2) NEVER wear clean clothing. Only HOMOS wear clean clothes!!! Real men should wear singlets like construction workers. They must never wash their underwear in order to get the natural straight man's smell!!!!!!!!!

3) NEVER wear pink, white, light blue, light green, dark green, or purple. These are HOMO colors!!!!!!! The real man's color is brown, like poo.

4) NEVER have an education!!!!! Only faggots are educated!!!! A real man should have a real man's job like being a garbage cleaner, or better yet, living off welfare!

5) Only have a vocabulary of 1 word: "ugh". Anything else you say is a sign of HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously do what ever you want to.

I will tell you that I am the polar opposite of you. I dont shave often, though I need to everyday. I seriously shower once a day at most. My clothes mainly come from goodwill or I have had for years. Does that really make me more of a man than you? Probably not. I would pick on you to your face though. Not so much on what you are doing but on why you are doing it.

And SG, dont you work at the buckle? Talking about pink shirts. That place is crawling with the pink wearing crowd and from everyone that I've walked into all the employees are tanning, highlighting pinkies too.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DL,
unfortunately I think I could pass about 3/5 out of the five. It's like I'm almost not a h0mo but damn it I'm not really a man yet either.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I get my hair cut I go to Tony or Mario at the barber shop.

I used to use a salon, but now I realize that those places are just not for men. They don't even shave the back of your neck or your face.

A man should be clean cut and he should not beautify himself. His confidence comes from his inner strength and not how pretty he looks.

Guys who beautify themselves are either American psychos or a homo.

When you realize the errors in your ways as an AFC or a metro you will change and become a stronger more confident man that doesn’t worry about pleasing women.

Anyone that needs to beautify himself is week and will die under my boot.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
I've realized how corrupt this Forum has gotten with metrosexuals. This Forum used to be a haven for REAL men.

PRL's views are now my views. Once you open your eyes, if you allow yourself to, your will realize what's happening.

Metrosexuality is very tempting. It's tempting because the media has made it natural. It temping because you can temporarily get laid.

Don't let h0mo designer's, feminists, and the media tell you what is right. Pink shirts? You know who designs pink shirts and tells the general public they are "in"? F@ggot clothes designers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open your eyes!! Turn around while you still can!!! Keep your manhood!!!

I'm on your side as well. But don't worry these metros are week and will be forced to capitulate.

We will be the masters of women and they will be the servents of them.

Reaction score
The reason I'm a threat to this forum and thus the ban warning is because I open men's eyes to the reality of is!!!! SuperGigagalo is a young man who is becoming into his own as a man -- and has seen the light and the big picture. Boys don't see the big picture because they are boys and lack knowlefge and understanding!! Once you know something you cannot unknow it!!!! Super - always stand by truth and watch the chumps and homos fall in disgrace!!

Riddle me this --- WHY IS THE WORD "SEXUAL" (suffix) in the word metro'sexual'???

Who knows the answer????? There is insight coming men - be ready!!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
You are nothing short of a feminist nazi.
Technically a feminist can't be a Nazi because Nazism is fundamentally opposed to feminism. Also, a man can't be a feminist unless he hates men. Finally, since I am not an aryan )or a redneck), I can't be a Nazi. So you're wrong on both counts.

Riddle me this --- WHY IS THE WORD "SEXUAL" (suffix) in the word metro'sexual'???
So sex is bad?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I'm a threat to this forum and thus the ban warning is because I open men's eyes to the reality of is!!!! SuperGigagalo is a young man who is becoming into his own as a man -- and has seen the light and the big picture
You both should move out of your parent's houses and stop beathing.

PRL, you have turned into a pathetic chump. I used to have respect for you back in the day, but now you offer no sound advice at all. Everytime someone challanges your ideas, you come up with "I SHOW THIS FORUM THE TRUTH". Please. You are not showing anyone anything. In fact, you havent shown your face to the outside for the past year, admit it. Now you have another dumbass on your nuts, who wants to grow up to be all badass like you, and will probably end up hurting his own relationship with his current GF and the future girls.

Yelling "I am A MAN, all of you are getting turned into HOMOS!" while not offering anything else just makes you useless here...

To people who say PRL adds character. Are you kidding me? What character? The guy cant remember the last time he had sex..with a woman.. what is he going to teach you besides that "world is turning you into a homo!" ?

Drop the act, you guys are not anything close to real men.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metrosexual always makes me picture some dude walking down a crowded street looking for anyone to snatch up and take to the nearest ally hahaha:crackup:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sad to see so many guys here state that their game revolves around metrosexuality, or that they pull more girls simply because they are metrosexual. That is weak game! If you have to get in touch with your feminine side in order to pull women, you will never figure out how to pull them with masculinity.

Yes, the metrosexual approach can help you pull girls. But in the end it's counterproductive. At first the pretty boy image will pull girls, but eventually the looks novelty of a pretty boy wears off.

Once it wears off, sh!t like getting manicures, highlights, putting nivea on your face, carrying a vial of cologne with you everywhere you go, and getting waxes makes the girl stop seeing you as a masculine being, and it becomes a turnoff. That's why metrosexuals can pull women, but in the end they can't keep them, and end up losing them to real men.

I do freelance personal fitness training, and the other day I was training one of my clients, a former FB that's a gorgeous redheaded, blue eyed russian HB. As soon as she saw me, she came and hugged me and one of the first things she said to me was that I smelled really f*cking good. The funny thing is, I had a shower like 2 hrs before that, and all I used was soap. I wore some deodorant, didn't wear cologne or bodyspray, and at the time I was sweating from my deadlifts and (in my opinion) i smelled like a gorilla lol.

The funny thing is, that's not the first time I've had a girl tell me I smell amazing even tho I didn't wear cologne. Your body produces natural pheremones, and all those parfeumes and sh!t people wear just masks it.

And another thing I've noticed is that while the pretty boy approach works on younger girls, it fails very often with the older ones. The older the girl gets, the more of a woman she becomes, the more she craves masculinity from her man.

Each to his own. If you wanna be feminine in order to pull girls, so be it. I on the other hand prefer to attract women without resorting to wearing pink, wearing oil of olay and all that other sh!t.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
You both should move out of your parent's houses and stop beathing.

PRL, you have turned into a pathetic chump. I used to have respect for you back in the day, but now you offer no sound advice at all. Everytime someone challanges your ideas, you come up with "I SHOW THIS FORUM THE TRUTH". Please. You are not showing anyone anything. In fact, you havent shown your face to the outside for the past year, admit it. Now you have another dumbass on your nuts, who wants to grow up to be all badass like you, and will probably end up hurting his own relationship with his current GF and the future girls.

Yelling "I am A MAN, all of you are getting turned into HOMOS!" while not offering anything else just makes you useless here...

To people who say PRL adds character. Are you kidding me? What character? The guy cant remember the last time he had sex..with a woman.. what is he going to teach you besides that "world is turning you into a homo!" ?

Drop the act, you guys are not anything close to real men.
Yeah this pretty much says it all.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L,

My d!ck's still dripping.

You're always running off in the middle of things to post on the forum.

:mad:

Look, it's getting old. We're men here. We need advice, not tirades.

Reaction score
OK - so you bastards are deleting my posts now!!! Am I exposing your Homo agenda!!! You don't like it do you!!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why it matters so much...

If what you do works and you get chicks, great. If not, change something.

If you feel better taking care of yourself and you still get chicks, great. If you look like a caveman and get chicks, great.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess who ever screams the loudest with the most certainty is the biggest man.

Yes, that makes sense.

Real men fvck women. They have kids, and they defend their families to their death. We all already know that. We're men, idiot.

:rolleyes:

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm....it seems like there is a disproportionate no. of rednecks on these forums.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human beings are funny creatures. I do not know if it is totaly true, but I do have a strong feeling that women would like their men to be well groomed. They would definitely prefer them to have clean nails, clean cut hair, tidy room, good complexion, nice new clothes and the like. However, if a guy would to proudly and loudly announce every single time he's going to "beautify" himself to the girl, it might seriously put her off. Do it silently and inconspicuously and you would look better to her. Not taking "game" into consideration, this guy will most probably have it better than the "non-metros".

One other thing, the way I look at metrosexuality is that it's just a guy taking serious interest in his grooming. Which does not necessarily translate into losing his manly charm and behaviour. Or maybe it's just different in the city compared to the small towns.