Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a gorgeous girl at the bar last night, not sure how to proceed

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I suddenly don't have game because I fumbled with this one girl.
I was wondering why I was suddenly getting dogpiled about a text message lol.
Everyone has a fumble with a certain woman at some point. No one has perfect game.

In the big picture, you're doing well. From 2011-2015, you went from 0 to 39 notches. Since 2015, you've gone from 39 to 88 notches.

Your results would be indicative of a top seducer. 88 notches in 11.5 years is very good. It's even more impressive because you've lived at home with your parents in suburbia in a mid-sized market in the shadow of a large market during your late 20s.

Reactions: BPH

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it to the DMs and stop being a child, you're 34.
Claims 88 bodies but can't kiss close a drunken college h0e

Any update on what your parents advised you?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha, I figured her rejecting that advance twice over and waiting for the Uber somewhere that her sorority has cameras set up, noting "they see everything" was enough of a deterrent, enough of a sign that she might not actually be that interested and the low body count might've been true. That, plus the fact the conversation on the way to her place was about her complaining about some other chick had me thinking she wasn't that interested in "us".

Either way, in the future, if I hear some sh** like that again, I'll push the envelope a bit further.

Yeah, because why would I work backwards if we've already f***ed? She's graduating and moving up to Philly in like a week, I'm not trying to date her. I got 2 or 3 girls on something of a "rotation" with another 1 or 2 in the background if I want to revisit them...

That being said, I like new p****, as evidenced by the notch count, so I'd be happy to revisit this chick since we had a good time Friday. I gave her a date (Wednesday), a time (that night), and a location (her place). She knows what it is, she either wants it or she doesn't. Her response of "another night" might be BS, but I'll go about my business and maybe hit her up while I'm out at the bars this weekend and see if she wants company THAT night.

It's not that I'm putting the power in her hands, I simply don't care enough to try to win her over when I A. Already did and B. Have other girls I don't need to. She's either buying what I'm selling, or she isn't.
I understand your rationale, which okay, but then if you have 2 or 3 girls on rotation, had 89 women, why did you bother asking in here like a noob if this text was the correct one?

"Hey divorced, what do you think about this text...."

Things don't add up. But alright man, you do you.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your rationale, which okay, but then if you have 2 or 3 girls on rotation, had 89 women, why did you bother asking in here like a noob if this text was the correct one?

"Hey divorced, what do you think about this text...."

Things don't add up. But alright man, you do you.
I overanalyze a lot and I ask granular questions. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts.

But I'll let you and Murk continue high-fiving each other.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overanalyze a lot and I ask granular questions. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts.

But I'll let you and Murk continue high-fiving each other.
I'm just challenging your stats, cause with 89 women you should have a very good understanding of women's behavior, but is not being reflected with your actions and texts.

Obviously you cared about that "new puzzy" otherwise you shouldn't have posted in here asking for advice, therefore you should have had implemented a different kind of game, not the take or leave it game.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just challenging your stats, cause with 89 women you should have a very good understanding of women's behavior, but is not being reflected with your actions and texts.

Obviously you cared about that "new puzzy" otherwise you shouldn't have posted in here asking for advice, therefore you should have had implemented a different kind of game, not the take or leave it game.
I think I do have a pretty good understanding of women. I'm not perfect, and don't ever claim to be, but I like sleeping around and I think I've done a pretty good job of that so far, given my circumstances and living arrangement.

The reason I came here asking for advice is because my expectation didn't match with the result of that night and I wasn't sure why. I thought I was gonna bang this chick that night. I did NOT think she would shy away from kissing me twice, bring me to a frat party where I'd be third-wheeling, and stop me as I was leaving to make sure to text her before I left where she would end up ghosting and unfollowing me anyway...

And I got my answer, most of you pinpointed that the comment that she would want to f*** me if she kissed me was an invitation to try a third time. I caught it, but I didn't push the envelope because I was more afraid of the repercussions of pressuring a drunk girl over and over again despite her rejections and thought playing it safer was in my best interest.

If I'm hit with it again maybe I'll try a little harder, but we live in a day and age now where guys get cancelled and accused of everything so I have that fear sitting in the back of my mind.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I do have a pretty good understanding of women. I'm not perfect, and don't ever claim to be, but I like sleeping around and I think I've done a pretty good job of that so far, given my circumstances and living arrangement.

The reason I came here asking for advice is because my expectation didn't match with the result of that night and I wasn't sure why. I thought I was gonna bang this chick that night. I did NOT think she would shy away from kissing me twice, bring me to a frat party where I'd be third-wheeling, and stop me as I was leaving to make sure to text her before I left where she would end up ghosting and unfollowing me anyway...

And I got my answer, most of you pinpointed that the comment that she would want to f*** me if she kissed me was an invitation to try a third time. I caught it, but I didn't push the envelope because I was more afraid of the repercussions of pressuring a drunk girl over and over again despite her rejections and thought playing it safer was in my best interest.

If I'm hit with it again maybe I'll try a little harder, but we live in a day and age now where guys get cancelled and accused of everything so I have that fear sitting in the back of my mind.
Some girls are teases. Kino hard if she gives you mixed signals and see how her body reacts.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where the 6'2" keeps coming from but I don't know why I suddenly don't have game because I fumbled with this one girl.

Yeah that was the takeaway, filing that away for next time. I just played it a little too cautious.

There is no criticism there. It was literally useless. You didn't even read the post. That's like reviewing a book based on its title...don't pretend like you provided any sort of insight.
Lol. There is. You're just not paying attention.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a little late to party. BPH, as fellow over analyzer, the key is to figure out the mistakes, snag points, etc and understand the why and then figure out to avoid traps and what to do.

When a woman says that she can’t kiss because she will want to **** she’s testing you. She saying that because a decent amount of guys have lost their nerve, or overthought it and they fail the test.

Lots of good advice was given how to handle when a girl says that type of thing.

As for address “me too” it just means compliance testing and learning to calibrate when to push forward versus when to eject.

No lay is worth dealing an investigation, being arrested, or being indicted.

A venue change needs to be at worst mutually beneficial.

The frat house was a way to get rid of you and or a way for her to use you to make some frat guy she was interested in jealous.

There was no benefit to go the frat house for you.

Once things didn’t work out, the only way (extremely small chance) to come back was dropping off the face of the Earth and then re-engage if you ran into her in a few months.

Even then success was extremely low and not even worth thinking about.

Reactions: BPH