Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a gorgeous girl at the bar last night, not sure how to proceed

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not even gonna bother to read the thread don't bother replying to it either...

Take it to the DMs and stop being a child, you're 34.

At this point I'm just waiting to hear @Divorced w 3 's thoughts and this thread can die.
My thoughts are that I may need to put this format into a different language because you cannot seem to grasp it in English.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BPH didnt read any of the responses besides the main post. I deal with the same demographic as you, but yea if you wanted any chance of seeing this chick again, you had to fvck her that night. No point of this thread.

Reactions: BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the game that a Chad who is 6'2", 205lbs 10% body fat, who's fvcked 88 women has.
6'0" and 89 now but you were close. If you really believe that text message was so bad that it was worth quoting and fake laughing at then I don't know what to tell you...if she's interested she would either agree or suggest an alternative if she's actually busy.

@BPH didnt read any of the responses besides the main post. I deal with the same demographic as you, but yea if you wanted any chance of seeing this chick again, you had to fvck her that night. No point of this thread.
Most of the sentiment is that I should've tried to kiss her again after she mentioned she would "want to f*** me" if she did, and then to either have not gone to the party or to have gone and looked for another girl. Since you're doing basically the same thing I'm doin, would you agree that's probably where I f***ed up?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're doing basically the same thing I'm doin, would you agree that's probably where I f***ed up?
It was you and her alone after her friend left. No obstacles left to you getting your d1ck wet.

Then you went along with her to a frat party. Where there are now a whole lot of obstacles you need to deal with to you getting laid. And even if you'd end up staying there with her, instead of leaving like you did, no guarantee she would still be down to fvck after. Too tired. Maybe another night aka never.

No shame. I've made this mistake in the past countless times, under the influence of alcohol (read: drunk). Not thinking clearly about the consequences of my actions.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'0" and 89 now but you were close. If you really believe that text message was so bad that it was worth quoting and fake laughing at then I don't know what to tell you...if she's interested she would either agree or suggest an alternative if she's actually busy.
With all of that experience you let a woman to make plans? Like hey let me know if you want company, you know I'll be here waiting for you. Instead of taking the lead, create something to allow s3x "to happen" instead of overtly letting her know that you wanna fvck her Wednesday night if she wants LOL

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've already f***ed with minimal resistance after meeting at a bar, spent the night, and f***ed in the morning. I'm pitching more of that, I think going for a date is moving in the opposite direction and I don't really want to put in that effort since I simply don't need to with some of the other girls I'm seeing.
NM wrong chick lol

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was you and her alone after her friend left. No obstacles left to you getting your d1ck wet.

Then you went along with her to a frat party. Where there are now a whole lot of obstacles you need to deal with to you getting laid. And even if you'd end up staying there with her, instead of leaving like you did, no guarantee she would still be down to fvck after. Too tired. Maybe another night aka never.

No shame. I've made this mistake in the past countless times, under the influence of alcohol (read: drunk). Not thinking clearly about the consequences of my actions.
Gotcha, I figured her rejecting that advance twice over and waiting for the Uber somewhere that her sorority has cameras set up, noting "they see everything" was enough of a deterrent, enough of a sign that she might not actually be that interested and the low body count might've been true. That, plus the fact the conversation on the way to her place was about her complaining about some other chick had me thinking she wasn't that interested in "us".

Either way, in the future, if I hear some sh** like that again, I'll push the envelope a bit further.

With all of that experience you let a woman to make plans? Like hey let me know if you want company, you know I'll be here waiting for you. Instead of taking the lead, create something to allow s3x "to happen" instead of overtly letting her know that you wanna fvck her Wednesday night if she wants LOL
Yeah, because why would I work backwards if we've already f***ed? She's graduating and moving up to Philly in like a week, I'm not trying to date her. I got 2 or 3 girls on something of a "rotation" with another 1 or 2 in the background if I want to revisit them...

That being said, I like new p****, as evidenced by the notch count, so I'd be happy to revisit this chick since we had a good time Friday. I gave her a date (Wednesday), a time (that night), and a location (her place). She knows what it is, she either wants it or she doesn't. Her response of "another night" might be BS, but I'll go about my business and maybe hit her up while I'm out at the bars this weekend and see if she wants company THAT night.

It's not that I'm putting the power in her hands, I simply don't care enough to try to win her over when I A. Already did and B. Have other girls I don't need to. She's either buying what I'm selling, or she isn't.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the low body count might've been true
This doesn't matter. Every girl I've pulled from the local university here has either "never does this thing" or I am the second/third guy they ever went home with and fvcked from the bar.

So yea when she that sh1t about the kiss. Yes you shoulda kissed her. Like, "well what if I'm a terrible kisser? You'd probably not want to fvck me then" [Saying this as your up in her space. Triangle gazing].

Then after whatever she says. "Only one way to find out" Then lay your best kiss on her.

She could invite you to her house. Or just be like, "ok we'll go to your party. But I gotta take a sh1t first. Let's go to your place first".

Cancelation fee for Uber is $5. Just tell her you got it. Then once at her place. Further delay it. By saying let's take a couple shots first. Then just overpower and seduce her right there and then.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple shots or a couple sh1ts?
This doesn't matter. Every girl I've pulled from the local university here has either "never does this thing" or I am the second/third guy they ever went home with and fvcked from the bar.

So yea when she that sh1t about the kiss. Yes you shoulda kissed her. Like, "well what if I'm a terrible kisser? You'd probably not want to fvck me then" [Saying this as your up in her space. Triangle gazing].

Then after whatever she says. "Only one way to find out" Then lay your best kiss on her.

She could invite you to her house. Or just be like, "ok we'll go to your party. But I gotta take a sh1t first. Let's go to your place first".

Cancelation fee for Uber is $5. Just tell her you got it. Then once at her place. Further delay it. By saying let's take a couple shots first. Then just overpower and seduce her right there and then.
A piece of little known trivia: "But I gotta take a sh1t first" was Julio Iglesias's first big hit that catapulted him into superstardom.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sh1t first. Down a couple of shots of whatever liquor she has available, after.
"First he's going to sh1t, then he's going to kill us"

Or maybe say you've got to charge your phone? The battery is old and drains so damn fast once it gets run down..

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Separate problem unique to this situation but I BELIEVE she lives at that sorority house, so that probably wouldn't have been an option...and I know you haven't read many replies but I live at home with my family, so mine wouldn't have been available either.

That's its own problem, but yeah, logistically I would've been f***ed.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's its own problem, but yeah, logistically I would've been f***ed.
Fvck her outside behind a tree after you got her all wet with the kissing and rubbing of her pusssy.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between the walk to her house and the wait for our Uber to this party, I lean in to kiss her two separate times, to which she says she doesn't do that kinda thing and mentions how if she kisses me she'll want to f*** me. So I stop trying and go to this party with her.
This was an invitation to keep going for that kiss. She wanted to fukk you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is the game that a Chad who is 6'2", 205lbs 10% body fat, who's fvcked 88 women has.
If you are 6'2" and 205 lbs with 10-12% body fat, you don't need that much verbal game to get laid.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are 6'2" and 205 lbs with 10-12% body fat, you don't need that much verbal game to get laid.
I don't know where the 6'2" keeps coming from but I don't know why I suddenly don't have game because I fumbled with this one girl.

This was an invitation to keep going for that kiss. She wanted to fukk you.
Yeah that was the takeaway, filing that away for next time. I just played it a little too cautious.

Take it as manly constructive criticism. Better than blah, blah, blah
There is no criticism there. It was literally useless. You didn't even read the post. That's like reviewing a book based on its title...don't pretend like you provided any sort of insight.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score