“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Messing with a girl when giving high fives

Which?

  • Funny

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Childish

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • depends on the girl and how well u know her

    Votes: 13 59.1%

  • Total voters
    22

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
do you think moving your hand away at the last second would be funny, childish, or would it depend on the girl?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
lol honestly, was this needed?
If you're giving a high five you're already being pretty childish with a funny tone[thats how i give em atleast,as a joke] so i bet if you're joking around like that with ehr already, she'd view it as funny.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Id say it would be classed as funny but its hardly going to make any differance anyway. I can imagine 2 girls haiving a conversation

Girl 1: But he was perfect for you he was funny, intellegent, all other DJ traits why did you dump him?
Girl 2: He went to give me a high five and pulled his hand away at last second.
Girl 1: Now I understand
:D
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Why would you pull away?

lol, man... if you are real new to this (and it seems so) you should know that pulling away is detracting from your kino. Usually I start with something a little more responsive but for a beginner, this is where you start. Why pull away?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
This is retarded
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
1. If you give a girl a high five, and you're over the age of 12 or 13, you'll look like an idiot.

2. Grow up.
 

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Who needs to grow up? The person who asked a question, or the person who got their neck out of joint about it on the internet?
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
The person that gives "high fives" to women needs to grow up. Need more clarifying? You need to grow up.
 
Top