Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Merry Christmas!

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Was going to start a thread but seen you beat me to it. Merry Xmas to all you alpha males on here. I hope you all make the exact changes needed to reach your goals in life and with women. I hope that it all comes to you with ease and joy.

Let's be the best we can be, and help each other out as much as we can. We deserve the best as men who are actively pursuing what we desire. Let nothing stand in our way from successes in our life, and achievement and joy. Not even our own minds, not the hearts of others.

Feel free to reach out to me if any of you ever want to talk about anything, or need some advice or motivation. I am just as eager for advice and motivation from others as well.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate , have a wonderful time with your loved ones!
Cheers

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas fellow Don Juan's, Casanova's, and other archetypes. Hope you all relax and have a good time!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, may this God forsaken year end and lead to less lockdown, they are levying $1000 fines for any social gatherings, obviously its Christmas, your not allowed to see family.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you OP. Same to you!

Merry Christmas, may this God forsaken year end and lead to less lockdown, they are levying $1000 fines for any social gatherings, obviously its Christmas, your not allowed to see family.
This doesn’t pass the smell test. Where are you located where they are issuing fines for visiting family?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, we're getting fines here in Manitoba too. It's currently illegal to buy a fvcking birthday card.
Good to know that the US isn't the only country that has given in to insanity. If I believed in conspiracies, it would almost make me think there was some global force at work.

Oh, and Merry Christmas, by the way.