Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are your competition, not your friends.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Im talking about guys you meet in the party and pick up scene. They are nothing more than competitors, dont ever think they're your friends. Sure you might meet a cool wing here and there, and he may genuinely want to see you succeed but once you start doing better than him you'll see him flip on you. Happens every time. You need to learn how to ride solo and pull girls on your own. You need to learn how to entertain multiple girls on your own. A lion doesnt rule his pride with his "friends", its just him and his girls. You need to be the same way. I deleted every mf'r from my phone because guys are faker than females and theyre completely useless to me. Just focus on you and your girls and thats it!
That's some real talk for sure. :rofl:

The thing is, none of my "friends" could ever outcompete me so ultimately it made no difference. But yeah, their backstabbing behavior was pretty surprising.

Some of the smarter girls would try to pit me against my friends to raise their bidding price or simply as a kick in the pants to get one of us in bed, so they understand the game pretty well.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are telling the truth, you are one good dude.
It's not even about being a good dude it's about seeing past the moment, the simple association is enough if we meet later or cross paths

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that most men are competition.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy described here in this field report is a perfect example of this type of guy:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This mentality is why society is in the state we are in now. Bros before hos. Always.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my main wingman (who ironally could steal the girl from any guy here due to completely lucking out on the genetic lottery) was the opposite. He'd help me get laid a tonne. He'd sacrafice his own lays at times. He just didn't care about getting laid. On the few occasions he almost stole girls from me, it was no fault of his own. Girls I was in set with would literally throw themselves at him on occasion and he done nothing at all to encrouage them lol. I wrote an FR about one of the funniest times this happened where he ended up trying to baragain with the girl, basically sayign 'OK, i'll bang you, but you've got to bang my friend too'
Sounds like a good dude. Though I bet that was very frustrating seeing these females that you're trying to pull just throwing themselves at him with absolutely no "game" or effort or anything.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about guys you meet in the party and pick up scene. They are nothing more than competitors, dont ever think they're your friends. Sure you might meet a cool wing here and there, and he may genuinely want to see you succeed but once you start doing better than him you'll see him flip on you. Happens every time. You need to learn how to ride solo and pull girls on your own. You need to learn how to entertain multiple girls on your own. A lion doesnt rule his pride with his "friends", its just him and his girls. You need to be the same way. I deleted every mf'r from my phone because guys are faker than females and theyre completely useless to me. Just focus on you and your girls and thats it!

Agreed I don't need any fake guy friends. The older you get, friends don't mean ****.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The whole party club scene is fake anyway. That's one thing that shows just how nonsense PUA is. Once you acknowledge that clubs are the fakest places on Earth. (Except for maybe anonymous online forums).

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good dude. Though I bet that was very frustrating seeing these females that you're trying to pull just throwing themselves at him with absolutely no "game" or effort or anything.
ha, of course! I kind of got used too it over the years. I've known him since we were about 14 and it's kind of always been like that. It's quite a sight to see, tbh! Many nights i'd wished i'd have filmed what was happening although included some bits in some FR's on here over the years I think. But it certainly bugged me a lot at one point lol.

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That being said, how many of us here would trust our friends to be alone with our wife/girlfriend?
The men I call my true friends I trust them without second thought. These are the types of guys who openly tell you if they sense that something with your girl is off.
If they betray me I got rid of a ****ty person and a ****ty woman.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men WITH narcissistic personality disorder are your competition not your friends. Its hard to separate yourself from them because they are very charming. Therefore you will give them seemingly unlimited chances for their fvckups. The more chances you give them, the more it becomes harder to self detach yourself from them. As much as you tell yourself, "yea I gotta stop hanging out with x"

At the beginning. It's genuine. They really want to just be friends. Later they get to see certain privileges (law of reciprocation) they get from keeping close to you, is when you begin to see the traits associated with NPD individuals (turns into a transactional friendship).

Source: I'm one of them.

Edit: Also out of boredom, sometimes they'll sabatoge the relationship on purpose.
just men or men and women ?

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Said brother.

The two guys that I've had issues with aren't even single. One has a long term girlfriend that he cheats on all the time and the other is married.
No doubt. I found that it doesn't matter what their situation is -- married, unavailable, ugly, has no chance whether you exist or not. It's usually about pride, ego, jealousy, competition, etc. The worse their character is, the worse it gets in my experience. Some people simply can't be happy for other's success or believe the world revolves around them and they're the only ones deserving of anything, regardless of what they may already have. Some even get angry because you rejected a girl that they wouldn't have (since they have no options) and try to twist it around as if you couldn't get her. It's just sad.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt. I found that it doesn't matter what their situation is -- married, unavailable, ugly, has no chance whether you exist or not. It's usually about pride, ego, jealousy, competition, etc. The worse their character is, the worse it gets in my experience. Some people simply can't be happy for other's success or believe the world revolves around them and they're the only ones deserving of anything, regardless of what they may already have. Some even get angry because you rejected a girl that they wouldn't have (since they have no options) and try to twist it around as if you couldn't get her. It's just sad.
Very True.

Another point I have is:
If you were truly happy with your gf, fiance, wife.....You wouldn't be looking to cheat on her.

Meatman

Reaction score
Why obsess so much over women? Male friendship is very important in a man's life. When my AC unit blew up I reached out to my good friend whose an electrician and was able to save me several thousand dollars by not only getting me a unit discounted but helped me install it for free. Do you think I could call some random girl I met at a bar two weeks ago to help? Not to mention you pick up traits of the people your around with. That's why it's important to spend your time with productive people. What happens to your mental psyche when you spend all your time and energy around super vain hot chicks.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why obsess so much over women? Male friendship is very important in a man's life. When my AC unit blew up I reached out to my good friend whose an electrician and was able to save me several thousand dollars by not only getting me a unit discounted but helped me install it for free. Do you think I could call some random girl I met at a bar two weeks ago to help? Not to mention you pick up traits of the people your around with. That's why it's important to spend your time with productive people. What happens to your mental psyche when you spend all your time and energy around super vain hot chicks.
Im talking about guys you meet in the party and pick up scene.
Your electrician aint competing with you for females.