Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are your competition, not your friends.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This mentality is why society is in the state we are in now. Bros before hos. Always.
Lots of men say this but few live up to it in reality.

]What happens to your mental psyche when you spend all your time and energy around super vain hot chicks.
It depends upon how successful you are in seducing them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very True.

Another point I have is:
If you were truly happy with your gf, fiance, wife.....You wouldn't be looking to cheat on her.
Not necessarily true. Sometimes your real good at home and your pride and greed make you partake in a little outside activities.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always felt a competitive rivalry with even my closest friends. It's the nature of testosterone and male friendship IMO.

This is what makes women so comforting to be around, and why they can potentially damage you so much. A man and woman are not in competition with each other, not naturally anyway. Ideally, each can be at his/her full potential without stepping on the other one. But swords need to be sharpened by hard stone or other metals, so that's why men need to have male friendships as well. Being around women constantly is a bit like lying on a cushion all day.

Reaction score
Just calling out anyone that agrees with op and spews the social game is king bull shvt is a complete hypocrite :)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about guys you meet in the party and pick up scene.
This is an important distinction that @LucianoM makes. If you meet men as your friends outside party and pickup, you might have actual friends.

If a man gets into his 30s being some combination of unattached or in relationships that last 2 years or less, he will turn into a lone wolf. His married friends (the majority) and/or friends with long term girlfriends will fade away from his life for the most part.

Reaction score
This is an important distinction that @LucianoM makes. If you meet men as your friends outside party and pickup, you might have actual friends.

If a man gets into his 30s being some combination of unattached or in relationships that last 2 years or less, he will turn into a lone wolf. His married friends (the majority) and/or friends with long term girlfriends will fade away from his life for the most part.
disagree, I’ve seen friendships ended over pvssy plenty of times. There’s very few guys you can trust regarding women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree, I’ve seen friendships ended over pvssy plenty of times. There’s very few guys you can trust regarding women.
I used the word "might". That's why I used the word "might". I have also seen friendships end over pusssy.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about guys you meet in the party and pick up scene. They are nothing more than competitors, dont ever think they're your friends. Sure you might meet a cool wing here and there, and he may genuinely want to see you succeed but once you start doing better than him you'll see him flip on you. Happens every time. You need to learn how to ride solo and pull girls on your own. You need to learn how to entertain multiple girls on your own. A lion doesnt rule his pride with his "friends", its just him and his girls. You need to be the same way. I deleted every mf'r from my phone because guys are faker than females and theyre completely useless to me. Just focus on you and your girls and thats it!
Men are competition? In dating, yeah. In life, no.
If you only see game in your life, when you loose at "game", you'll feel like you lost your whole life. Which is ridiculous.

That being said, I never started a conversation with a guy in a bar/club situation. Never seen the point in that.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never started a conversation with a guy in a bar/club situation. Never seen the point in that
I actually have a good example of this and the OP's message that guys are your competition because it happened this past weekend.

There was this chick I saw sitting outside a bar smoking a cig. There was this guy trying to pick her up and I noticed it was a guy I had talked to earlier. Him and his buddy were wasted as fvck (the stereotypical guy, guys who advice against drinking, point to as an example of why you shouldn't drink). We were just shooting the sh1t because there weren't any dtf girls at this venue we were at. So seeing that I was a recognizable face, he greeted me as I approached him and the girl smoking the cig. I then started talking with the chick. Asking for a cig. The guy gave me a lighter. Suddenly there was a group of 4 guys who also came out of the same club I was at. They I could see were high energy and trying to take the girl with them. I didn't even acknowledge them. Just smoked my cig. Then when I noticed my I needed to re-light my cig, I leaned down and got face to face with smoking girl and lit my cig off her bud while it was in her mouth. I think I also said something to her so only she could hear then smiled. The 4 guys's Uber had arrived and then they said we should come with them. I didn't care and just took my girl by the hand and started walking the other way with her to hail down a cab then fvck her.

So you see? The original first guy who was drunk as fvck was not my friend. He made a mistake thinking so. And the group of 4 we're not my friends. They would end up screwing me over and running a train on the chick had I gone with them. How it is.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m not a big fan of wingmen in general. Two guys simultaneously hitting it off with two girls is much more difficult to pull off in real life than it appears on TV.

Odds are not favorable that both couples will have mutual attractions.

Lone wolf is recommended.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the word "might". That's why I used the word "might". I have also seen friendships end over pusssy.
I agree, most men would throw you under the bus just to get a crack at some attractive p****Y

Too add to that, I don't think most men envy other men about some material advantage. (E.g. nice car, nice house, nice jewelry, 60 inch TV). At least, I don't.

However, when it comes to attractive women, most men get envious of anothers man's success. I will admit, I am guilty of this.

Just today I was at the gym and there was a cute girl working out near me. A few minutes later a guy came into the vicinity and it was clear they were a couple. I said to myself, "Yep, here comes the BOREFRIEND". I am trying to change my mentality and be happy for the guy. I wouldn't want somebody hating on me just because I have an attractive woman at my side.

My envy (and most other mens) is probably due to lack of success. If I had an attractive woman myself, I would care less what other men are doing.

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eagles fly above and eagles fly alone.

That being said, surrounding myself with people who are grinding and hustling, learning and growing has served me.

Who said competitors can't be friends.

No successful person did everything alone, we need a team.

For me a friend is a person who can help me grow. Disregard everything else.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that guy successful in life?
I've long since defriended him, but most likely not. At the time he was your typical street person. Kicked out of his house at an early age, no real family, in and out of jail, had no real intelligence or personality. Definitely didn't accomplish anything. He wasn't a hardass – just an immature douchebag who thought he was cool and tough. Looked like Fred Durst in terms of style.

Like many people from that scene, he was a pretender who bragged about how awesome and successful he was – only to tear down and compete against anyone who actually was any of the things he claimed about himself. lol. Although he did get some women, I never seen him attract anyone higher than a 6.

Before I had any experience about the world and put myself out there for the first time, I told him I was a virgin. So he told all the girls that I was, in hopes of diminishing my success at every opportunity. When he found out that the girls didn't care and some even liked it, he started telling them that HE was a virgin to improve his own chances. Only it wasn't as successful because they didn't like him.

These are the kind of people that exist in the pickup scene. A lot of two-faced trash looking to gain by any means. Jealousy and competition is high. Many of them are opportunists and hustlers by nature.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always felt a competitive rivalry with even my closest friends. It's the nature of testosterone and male friendship IMO.

This is what makes women so comforting to be around, and why they can potentially damage you so much. A man and woman are not in competition with each other, not naturally anyway. Ideally, each can be at his/her full potential without stepping on the other one. But swords need to be sharpened by hard stone or other metals, so that's why men need to have male friendships as well. Being around women constantly is a bit like lying on a cushion all day.
Feminist controlling women is like being on a cushion?