Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are your competition, not your friends.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist controlling women is like being on a cushion?
I would think not. Pin cushion maybe. Honestly, I wouldn't know that much about it. I don't run into that many feminist types, and if I do I certainly don't hang around with them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think not. Pin cushion maybe. Honestly, I wouldn't know that much about it. I don't run into that many feminist types, and if I do I certainly don't hang around with them.
In some areas its the majority. In an interaction with a man they want to be as abrasive and belittling as possible.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about guys you meet in the party and pick up scene. They are nothing more than competitors, dont ever think they're your friends. Sure you might meet a cool wing here and there, and he may genuinely want to see you succeed but once you start doing better than him you'll see him flip on you. Happens every time. You need to learn how to ride solo and pull girls on your own. You need to learn how to entertain multiple girls on your own. A lion doesnt rule his pride with his "friends", its just him and his girls. You need to be the same way. I deleted every mf'r from my phone because guys are faker than females and theyre completely useless to me. Just focus on you and your girls and thats it!
thats our reality

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you fvck any of these girls?
No, I attracted better looking girls and no one I was hanging around with at that time liked it, since they all ranked high in narcissism. That was a big eye opener that I didn't need other people and most were out for themselves. He even said in a later conversation that all they (the clique at the time) were trying to do was get me laid. lol.

The first girl I had sex with I told I was a virgin and she said that was hot. As did others previously. A lot of them didn't believe it and thought it was a setup to get laid. But it didn't take long to bang her. She initiated everything from the beginning and I was pretty burned out from all the phonies and BS going on at the time, that I had no energy anyway. All I did was tell her she forgot her coat at the club and I gave it to the manager or whoever to hold on to it.

Missed a whole lot of opportunities at the time though for sure. People can most definitely hold you back if you let them.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only competition is YOU. I completely disagree that other men are your competition when it comes to women. This assumes that if two or more men are competing for a woman, that someone is going to 'win'. That is complete BS, and I will tell you why....

EVERYTHING STARTS WITH THE WOMAN.... she either wants you or she doesn't. No amount of dancing around like a grinder monkey begging for coins is going to change this. So if you have a bunch of dudes at a club hitting on a chick what they are actually doing isn't really that important, because if she doesn't want any of them... none of them will get her.

Anyway... really men should start thinking of themselves as the prize, not that the woman is a 'prize' after successful completion of a competition. If you have to win a woman by being the best dancing grinder monkey... well then you better like being a dancing grinder monkey because that is what you will have to keep doing to keep her.