Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Megan Fox to divorce

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I remember that movie better. What did Keanu's character say? That he was here for the ads? I'll watch it again.
I think his mentor sent him to the witch doctor. So the voodoo guy who did the ritual with the cows tongue said "think of it as spiritual currency". I don't remember what Keanu said.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I remember that movie better. What did Keanu's character say? That he was here for the ads? I'll watch it again.

I think I know what you mean anyways.
I like the 'spiritual currency' phrase because that is what we trade when disappointed in our loved one or even ourselves.
That youtuber Dr.BoA had an episode on the mind and spirit being interdependent although that wasn't the title of the video.

Basically, when someone or even ourselves spends out of the spiritual account it can take so very , very long to rebuild your spiritual holdings.

Is there another angle I don't see yet?
ok thanks

christie

Banned
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw the 17 year difference between her hubby and the singer.

Its just sex.

Too bad the hubby couldn't also have a girl 17(16)years younger than his wife so noone would have to divorce.

Poor kids having to read about this in the media for decades to come.
True. Well he could cheated with someone a little younger and rekindled her interest lol.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
True. Well he could cheated with someone a little younger and rekindled her interest lol.
that doesn't work with these entitled women. Competition anxiety on the female only works in oldschool relationships(different generation)

Women today don't have to let their hamster wheels spin with the man playing dread game.

Too much abundance.

What other techniques could he use?. Why even have her work on movie sets where she can meet these gun kelly dudes?

Could have insisted she stay home.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
that doesn't work with these entitled women. Competition anxiety on the female only works in oldschool relationships(different generation)

Women today don't have to let their hamster wheels spin with the man playing dread game.

Too much abundance.

What other techniques could he use?. Why even have her work on movie sets where she can meet these gun kelly dudes?

once again, like the Beatles' song, "you've got to hide your love away"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Too much abundance.

It's different types of new schools. A certain type is a real "player " and she's gonna win. So that trick would amp her up for a little bit at least.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you're right, for a little bit at least.

What I'm seeing is more men having to hamster and go dye their hair, lose 40 pounds, take on new archetypes to keep these women who are being allowed too many options.

Like, I know you know I'm female but I'm really trying to help solve the bigger mating strategy type problems.

It comes down to the man keeping a tighter leash on his woman.

I know you feel me on this and its not politically correct but the man simply must start forbidding these wives to go out in the working world. That's enough of that experiment.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, fake news. The real reason she's divorcing him is that I'm coming to America!
Now honestly, who cares? She never did strike me as a quality girl. But who am I to judge?
Could be the whole "I'm attractive so I think that's enough to get me through life without becoming better in any way" syndrome. Something that also hits me sometimes, even tho I'm probably not in the top 10% when it comes to looks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you're right, for a little bit at least.

What I'm seeing is more men having to hamster and go dye their hair, lose 40 pounds, take on new archetypes to keep these women who are being allowed too many options.

Like, I know you know I'm female but I'm really trying to help solve the bigger mating strategy type problems.

It comes down to the man keeping a tighter leash on his woman.

I know you feel me on this and its not politically correct but the man simply must start forbidding these wives to go out in the working world. That's enough of that experiment.
Christie that man will be crucified like Christ.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People do sue to at least get some of their energy back. The Johnny Depp court cases aren't all about green cash. It's about his image, pain and suffering and spiritual currency.
Here goes one. Some will call Depp "bad " because he didn't have a perfect image and thusly deserving of mental and physical abuse.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Here goes one. Some will call Depp "bad " because he didn't have a perfect image and thusly deserving of mental and physical abuse.
In North America we don't even mentally or physically abuse prison inmates in the spirit of rehabilitation.
Someone considered 'bad' doesn't need abuse they need the opposite-love and patience to develop into 'good'

I have no idea if that actor is 'bad'.

I remember seeing a pic of him dressed up in his Pirates' movie character and beside a cancer kid who wanted to meet 'Jack Sparrow' So that was a good thing to do.

I think I remember him making a few social justice type comments on some controversial stuff-I could be mistaking him for someone else-maybe this personal trauma is about the 'evil eye' thing you and Double (sosuave member) tried to warn me about.

This is the extent of knowledge someone like me who stopped watching tv 2 decades ago(donated it to goodwill)and doesn't buy magazines anymore(I read a bunch in one sitting at a library a few times a year to keep current on fashion and good gossip. I never touch C osmo or Nat'l En quirer types)

And now I've been off social media for almost5 or 6 months now.

I would have never known Johnny Depp was experiencing any negativity before reading this forum.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In North America we don't even mentally or physically abuse prison inmates in the spirit of rehabilitation.
Someone considered 'bad' doesn't need abuse they need the opposite-love and patience to develop into 'good'

I have no idea if that actor is 'bad'.

I remember seeing a pic of him dressed up in his Pirates' movie character and beside a cancer kid who wanted to meet 'Jack Sparrow' So that was a good thing to do.

I think I remember him making a few social justice type comments on some controversial stuff-I could be mistaking him for someone else-maybe this personal trauma is about the 'evil eye' thing you and Double (sosuave member) tried to warn me about.

This is the extent of knowledge someone like me who stopped watching tv 2 decades ago(donated it to goodwill)and doesn't buy magazines anymore(I read a bunch in one sitting at a library a few times a year to keep current on fashion and good gossip. I never touch C osmo or Nat'l En quirer types)

And now I've been off social media for almost5 or 6 months now.

I would have never known Johnny Depp was experiencing any negativity before reading this forum.
I'm sure he has a lot of "great guy" moments. But the "world" can be angry for him, because he was a mild partier at times ( like most Hollywooders ), and I believe it's said he "tore up a hotel room". I'm curious if this is during Amber.

So since he tore up a hotel room, the assumption came that he was violent towards women.

Evil eye is real, and watch their energy, and watch how your energy is in interaction with that other person. It will tell you alot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it. What would you tell him to do?
It's within himself. I'm not sure I would say anything unless they asked. I would say most of the situations or positions that cause us to continually complain about are obviously ones that don't set well with us, we shouldn't be doing it.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
MGK's new Punk album is not half bad, he departed from Rap it seems, not surprised to see him attaching himself to a married woman since you can't really clout chase as a Punk artist and be taken seriously.
He got a hair transplant and started wearing dresses. Is that what passes for punk these days? I admit I haven't heard the music. Thought he was a lame rapper and generally uninteresting person before. I know he did some acting, think he played Tommy Lee in the Crue movie. A lot of women seem to like the emaciated addict full body tat look, doesn't make sense to me but I can't question or be mad about it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actors/actresses and celebrities often live in different worlds than the rest of us do.

When Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox got together in 2004, he was a 30 year old has been coming off of Beverly Hills 90210. Fox was 18.

16 years is a long run for a relationship. Brian got Megan Fox's absolute prime. From 2004-2011, she was considered quite hot.

Megan Fox, if she didn't have affairs, definitely got tied down young. She might want to make up for lost time. Even with her looks, there's not a lot of demand for a 34 year old with 3 kids.