Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Megan Fox to divorce

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGK's new Punk album is not half bad, he departed from Rap it seems, not surprised to see him attaching himself to a married woman since you can't really clout chase as a Punk artist and be taken seriously.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three kids, damn... you think MGK will be a good step father?

"They may have met on planet Earth in 2020 (god help us), but Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox's relationship is fully out of this world. That is, if you believe in twin flames and cosmic connections like they do. Since they went public this spring, the couple has been dropping mirror selfies and Instagram Stories like it’s their job."

What is this sh1t

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three kids, damn... you think MGK will be a good step father?

"They may have met on planet Earth in 2020 (god help us), but Machine Gun Kelly and Megan Fox's relationship is fully out of this world. That is, if you believe in twin flames and cosmic connections like they do. Since they went public this spring, the couple has been dropping mirror selfies and Instagram Stories like it’s their job."

What is this sh1t
mumbo jumbo just nod and smile

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body leaned in but head leaned back and away from him in this pic.
So its when the head is leaned away.......that's the sign the woman won't stay with him.

I look for the leaning in or away now in all couples' pics :)
He had all that stress in him like he was working too hard. Shes chill like its her world. I guess his time with her is up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had three kids with the dude, now she's with a "just for fun" type dater.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
when you have a strong will to succeed you do keep giving it your all.
Too bad one can't sue the other to get compensated for working harder. (him sue her in this case)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
She had three kids with the dude, now she's with a "just for fun" type dater.
too bad hubby didn't recognise her midlife crisis and dye his hair blond and get a motorcycle or some out of character chit to reattract her....again, working harder.

I'll think about this til next coffeebreak

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
too bad hubby didn't recognise her midlife crisis and dye his hair blond and get a motorcycle or some out of character chit to reattract her....again, working harder.

I 'll think about this til next coffeebreak
Damn... Good catch. He would've had to say fvckit and stopped working so hard and enjoying his life for himself. "Trophy" wife situation seems to be a consistent fail

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you have a strong will to succeed you do keep giving it your all.
Too bad one can't sue the other to get compensated for working harder. (him sue her in this case)
People do sue to at least get some of their energy back. The Johnny Depp court cases aren't all about green cash. It's about his image, pain and suffering and spiritual currency.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Damn... Good catch. He would've had to say fvckit and stopped working so hard and enjoying his life for himself. "Trophy" wife situation seems to be a consistent fail
don't you wish we can send an invite to these people to sosuave so they can get this free advice and what they don't understand they can research the site to learn?

Aside: if going for the trophy wife she has to be hidden away, not displayed like a literal trophy. One of those 'do the opposite' axioms

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't you wish we can send an invite to these people to sosuave so they can get this free advice and what they don't understand they can research the site to learn?

Aside: if going for the trophy wife she has to be hidden away, not displayed like a literal trophy. One of those 'do the opposite' axioms
"Trophy " means idolized and objectified the energy causes entitlement in the recipient. So it creates a bad dynamic. The "trophy" situations end up badly on average.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body leaned in but head leaned back and away from him in this pic.
So its when the head is leaned away.......that's the sign the woman won't stay with him.

I look for the leaning in or away now in all couples' pics :)
I see this in my cousin's pics with his wife. However, he just had a jump up in his job/career to like "Senior" or "Lead" position at like 42 years old, so I'm sure that'll stave off a couple years of her discontent. They've been married since 2004. I flew in to be one of his groomsmen. She Chose HiM of course, and I witnessed them kissing that day a deep strong emotional kiss (away from everyone else). He was/is a chad with dimples (like I have as well) and very Swiss clean-cut features.

When he was away at college she sent him letters/gift baskets (in order to retain him). I'm sure he had women all over him there at art school. They'd met in high school. They have one son, and to be honest, I believe that that is the Only thing holding them together, judging by the distantness in their pics. He looks Really stressed, while she looks at ease, but with an "I'm with another" smile. Very bizarre and telling. You wonder if he wonders or if he knows? and I could be wrong.

She adores my mom, his mom's sister, and they've been to my mom's house more than his mom's or even her mom's. THAT may be holding them together as well. She Copies my mom. A lot of women like to Copy my mom cause she's so popular or had a 6th sense or knack for style in decorating her house, her body, her hair, makeup, everything her choice of words to use on facebook. She's the Entertainment Tonight alluring type of women who knows all the style/fashion and how to be "presentable."

With his new promotion, he's probably making 1.5X what I (a single male) makes, but in a position that IMO is not really needed in a business, it's a career that no one really knows about, a field that is not offered in just about any university. I never even knew it existed until I saw that that was what his title Was in finance and telecom (the field apparently straddles several different sectors of business where you have large swaths of people who need to be trained year in and year out) about 15 years ago.

I loved/grew up loving my cousin (we played in the dirt, he was VERY poor with a twice divorced psycho mother - still is in her 70s). How he turned out so well is beyond comprehension (except that he is sooo cute or good-looking - no homo). He's smart too, but not THAT smart, not like my brother's "smart," which is probably 150+ IQ. He's probably 120+ IQ. I'm probably 120, but have probably dropped a few points all the way down to low 100s, due to not applying my smarts over the years. I mean, I never read books AT ALL until the last 4-5 years. If I'd exercised my brain early on without breakage, I'm sure I'd have maintained or increased my IQ. However, I loved sports too much and neglected any type of reading and math came easy.

Anywho, I'm off to Thanksgiving at a bro's, I always get last minute invitations. There's been no family around my as5 for 17 years. You make due.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I see this in my cousin's pics with his wife. However, he just had a jump up in his job/career to like "Senior" or "Lead" position at like 42 years old, so I'm sure that'll stave off a couple years of her discontent. They've been married since 2004. I flew in to be one of his groomsmen. She Chose HiM of course, and I witnessed them kissing that day a deep strong emotional kiss (away from everyone else). He was/is a chad with dimples (like I have as well) and very Swiss clean-cut features.

When he was away at college she sent him letters/gift baskets (in order to retain him). I'm sure he had women all over him there at art school. They'd met in high school. They have one son, and to be honest, I believe that that is the Only thing holding them together, judging by the distantness in their pics. He looks Really stressed, while she looks at ease, but with an "I'm with another" smile. Very bizarre and telling. You wonder if he wonders or if he knows? and I could be wrong.

She adores my mom, his mom's sister, and they've been to my mom's house more than his mom's or even her mom's. THAT may be holding them together as well. She Copies my mom. A lot of women like to Copy my mom cause she's so popular or had a 6th sense or knack for style in decorating her house, her body, her hair, makeup, everything her choice of words to use on facebook. She's the Entertainment Tonight alluring type of women who knows all the style/fashion and how to be "presentable."

With his new promotion, he's probably making 1.5X what I (a single male) makes, but in a position that IMO is not really needed in a business, it's a career that no one really knows about, a field that is not offered in just about any university. I never even knew it existed until I saw that that was what his title Was in finance and telecom (the field apparently straddles several different sectors of business where you have large swaths of people who need to be trained year in and year out) about 15 years ago.

I loved/grew up loving my cousin (we played in the dirt, he was VERY poor with a twice divorced psycho mother - still is in her 70s). How he turned out so well is beyond comprehension (except that he is sooo cute or good-looking - no homo). He's smart too, but not THAT smart, not like my brother's "smart," which is probably 150+ IQ. He's probably 120+ IQ. I'm probably 120, but have probably dropped a few points all the way down to low 100s, due to not applying my smarts over the years. I mean, I never read books AT ALL until the last 4-5 years. If I'd exercised my brain early on without breakage, I'm sure I'd have maintained or increased my IQ. However, I loved sports too much and neglected any type of reading and math came easy.

Anywho, I'm off to Thanksgiving at a bro's, I always get last minute invitations. There's been no family around my as5 for 17 years. You make due.
Wow, that's amazing you have such a stylish and tactful and magnetic Mom.
What a good example to lead your girlfriend with(that pre epiphany one that likes you lately).

You're probably right about your cousin's wife sticking around for the higher career he just got.

I hope she's not dabbling outside the relationship, your cousin sounds fun and a good man.

That's awesome you have some family for Thanksgiving to see.

Take a picture of you and your bro with some prop or doing a hug or handshake. It will comfort you in the times that will pass until you see him again.

You've got lots to share about your workout routines that are motivating and I hope you enjoy yourself with family.

I saw my brother the other day for the first time in 14 months. It was great. Got a picture. Just wished I could have got the waitress to take everyone's pic at the table.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Check this out
I wish I remember that movie better. What did Keanu's character say? That he was here for the ads? I'll watch it again.

I think I know what you mean anyways.
I like the 'spiritual currency' phrase because that is what we trade when disappointed in our loved one or even ourselves.
That youtuber Dr.BoA had an episode on the mind and spirit being interdependent although that wasn't the title of the video.

Basically, when someone or even ourselves spends out of the spiritual account it can take so very , very long to rebuild your spiritual holdings.

Is there another angle I don't see yet?

Last edited: