"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Meeting someone from years ago

brad jarry

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Hey guy, to make a long story short, like 7 years ago when I was in Elementary there was this girl who was really nice and seeing her would just like lift your mood up cuz she was that good of a person. At least, that's how I saw her. We went to different schools, never heard from each other again. Now I'm in my last year of high school, and am in driving school and guess who's also there? Her.

On the first day, we looked at each for a second or two but didn't say anything. I look wayyyyyy different from how I did back then so I wouldn't blame her for not recognizing me. But when I saw her, I thought it was her but then said Nah, can't be, but when we did attendance in class, it was definitely the same girl. She's still the same nice, kind girl she was back then and I always find myself thinking about her and what'd be like if we went out or something.

I was gonna walk up to her tomorrow, ask if she remembers me, and then if she does, say that she should hit me up sometime, then give each other our #'s and all that.
I'm in this class with her until next Friday and I wanna get her number without sounding weird or something. Like if she doesn't even remember me cuz I look different and cuz it's been so long, then I'll get curved and it'll be awkward.

Can someone help? Thanks
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Omg Dude.

Just walk up to her the First time You see her. Have fun, ask a bunch of questions and dont give her your lifestory. Touch her a bit on her shoulder, back and arm and look her intoo her eyes. Focus on fun things that happened between You Guys in the past and just be the fun positive guy and ask for her digits to have a drink or two.

You can do iT. And while your at iT, focus on other chicks too so You dont dwell on This one.
 

brad jarry

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2016
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Omg Dude.

Just walk up to her the First time You see her. Have fun, ask a bunch of questions and dont give her your lifestory. Touch her a bit on her shoulder, back and arm and look her intoo her eyes. Focus on fun things that happened between You Guys in the past and just be the fun positive guy and ask for her digits to have a drink or two.

You can do iT. And while your at iT, focus on other chicks too so You dont dwell on This one.
We're only 17 lol. I don't remember anything that happened in the past between us and I can't ask her out for a drink.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Why not?

Its an amazing thing that your on This forum at age 17. You wont make All the mistakes we made in our earlier age. Read the Dj bible stay focussed on approaching girls and You Will have a wonderful f8cking life lolz
 
Top