Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting someone from years ago

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy, to make a long story short, like 7 years ago when I was in Elementary there was this girl who was really nice and seeing her would just like lift your mood up cuz she was that good of a person. At least, that's how I saw her. We went to different schools, never heard from each other again. Now I'm in my last year of high school, and am in driving school and guess who's also there? Her.

On the first day, we looked at each for a second or two but didn't say anything. I look wayyyyyy different from how I did back then so I wouldn't blame her for not recognizing me. But when I saw her, I thought it was her but then said Nah, can't be, but when we did attendance in class, it was definitely the same girl. She's still the same nice, kind girl she was back then and I always find myself thinking about her and what'd be like if we went out or something.

I was gonna walk up to her tomorrow, ask if she remembers me, and then if she does, say that she should hit me up sometime, then give each other our #'s and all that.
I'm in this class with her until next Friday and I wanna get her number without sounding weird or something. Like if she doesn't even remember me cuz I look different and cuz it's been so long, then I'll get curved and it'll be awkward.

Can someone help? Thanks

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg Dude.

Just walk up to her the First time You see her. Have fun, ask a bunch of questions and dont give her your lifestory. Touch her a bit on her shoulder, back and arm and look her intoo her eyes. Focus on fun things that happened between You Guys in the past and just be the fun positive guy and ask for her digits to have a drink or two.

You can do iT. And while your at iT, focus on other chicks too so You dont dwell on This one.

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg Dude.

Just walk up to her the First time You see her. Have fun, ask a bunch of questions and dont give her your lifestory. Touch her a bit on her shoulder, back and arm and look her intoo her eyes. Focus on fun things that happened between You Guys in the past and just be the fun positive guy and ask for her digits to have a drink or two.

You can do iT. And while your at iT, focus on other chicks too so You dont dwell on This one.
We're only 17 lol. I don't remember anything that happened in the past between us and I can't ask her out for a drink.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not?

Its an amazing thing that your on This forum at age 17. You wont make All the mistakes we made in our earlier age. Read the Dj bible stay focussed on approaching girls and You Will have a wonderful f8cking life lolz