Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me and the cleaning lady...

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay well my mom just got a new cleaning lady for the house, and theres two of them, both russian and speak fluent is russian. One is like 37 and is gross but the other seems really young (like early 20s) and is really fvcking hot. I want her bad, and today was the first day I saw her and we made eye contact a few times. ONly problem is that they only come to the house once a week :(. Any got advice on how I can wind up banging my cleaning lady?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahahaha damn i dont got any clue but good luck!!!!

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
learn a couple Russian lines....help break the ice alittle...

OR

when she is cleaning your room through in an extra 50 bucks....

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say "priviet"...means hello.. Tell her you think the Russian language is beautiful.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
say "priviet"...means hello.. Tell her you think the Russian language is beautiful.
dont say "priviet" it really means "fatass"!! :box:

hamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
learn a dirty seductive phrase or two in russian and try saying that to her, it'll probably get her laughing at least.

CrazyandLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you I'd spill something on my pants just to see what she does. But then again I'm immature.

Igetit!

Reaction score
The cleaning lady?

What,are you hitting on hired help now? :D

I don't know why,but for some reason when I heard that term "cleaning lady",I pictured "Florence" from "The Jeffersons".

:crackup:

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Okay well my mom just got a new cleaning lady for the house, and theres two of them, both russian and speak fluent is russian. One is like 37 and is gross but the other seems really young (like early 20s) and is really fvcking hot. I want her bad, and today was the first day I saw her and we made eye contact a few times. ONly problem is that they only come to the house once a week :(. Any got advice on how I can wind up banging my cleaning lady?
Oh, oh... you're a John!

But seriously, why would you want to do that? I mean, even if she's really hot, I don't think it'd be worth your trouble.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea but even if I did learn a word or two in russian, where would I go from there? I have a feeling she doesnt speak any english, and thus I would have to rely solely on my body language and smile to get with this chick.

And why do I want to do this? Because this chick is mad hot, and I wanna be able to truthfully say that I banged a cleaning lady.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the other woman her mother?
Do they come in at the same time?
Are you parents normally home when they come?
If you were to do anything with her, do you plan on doing it in the house or renting a hotel.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, I would LOVE to have a hot russian cleaning lady. use what u have learned here. build attraction, isolate then make ur move. it can be done!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Is the other woman her mother?
Do they come in at the same time?
Are you parents normally home when they come?
If you were to do anything with her, do you plan on doing it in the house or renting a hotel.
Im not sure if its her mother, but they dont really look much alike.
Yes they come in at the same time, and are cleaning the house for about 5 hours.
And it depends about my parents, cuz the cleaning ladys come during the day, and some days my parents are both working and are not home during the day.
And if I was to do anything with her, it would probably be in the house. Or, I could try to get a number and hang out with her somewhere else (not a hotel, prolly a movie or something or her house idk).

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put on a Vladimir Putin mask, and sarge on!!!!

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Put on a Vladimir Putin mask, and sarge on!!!!
Raikojo17 said:
Just grab her ass and make out with her

she'll love it

Then show her a picture of Zangief
I'm guessing these are the best approaches for the situation. The Zangief pic is a no brainer, but if you really want her, the Vladimir Putin mask will seal the deal.