Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe there is some hope...Millenials and Gen Z think women's rights have "gone too far"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, there is police have been doing problematic things here too. Its been cases where people have died when they got arrested. US police is not special in anyway way.
Haven't heard anything about that here. Of course nowhere is perfect. Did you have a case in Denmark where the police shot 100 times at an individual, bragged about it on social media, and never got charged or disciplined but promoted? If not, then the US police is speical.

AureliusMaximus said:
We do not have that issue and obsession's with race that you have in USA. No one cares really.
Also we do not have guns/citizens are not allowed to have guns, only the police/military are allow so the threat picture to the people working in the force.
I'm not from the US, I'm from Canada and we don't allow guns here either. Police brutality, killings, lawsuits against the police, innoscent black people who are exonerated and released from prison, Karens making up stories to have blacks killed or arrested by the police are a DAILY news occurance with the USA. You will not find one day without any sick stuff happening in the USA. It's not once in a year or decade type of deal like other places. I can post a link if you want to have daily police brutality and harassment news if you are interested.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The States has more upward mobility potential for blacks despite their race issues. I'm not sure about the UK, but if you look at a place like Canada, I think it's worst in these parts than in the US. For example, all of my US Black family are middle/upper-middle class. Even the one that went to prison is now a successful Realtor and is making their own developments. While most of the family in Canada are on welfare or are between jobs and Employment Insurance and overall struggling. Just get a much better vibe in the US and I think its because despite the racism and discrimination, they have good pockets of successful black businesses or workplaces, or a really amitious driven black person can really thrive there. Canada only has a 4% overall black population. The US has a much larger black population with more weath changing hands.

My own black cousins say they would rather be in the US than Canada as they feel they would be on the ground if they are here. I have a black cousin in Canada who studied law in the UK, had two different degrees, went to England, France, and is now collecting welfare because she can't get a job. I know another black girl who can't find stable work either and she went to University and got a degree in her chosen field - she qualifies for welfare (but refused to apply). The point is the black counterparts in the US seem to be doing dramatically better than in Canada.
This black Canadian - son of a West Indies domestic & porter - had a good career:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral panics will always burn out, we are seeing the beginning of the collapse of wokeness.

The cult has officially crossed the full retard line, and normal people are becoming aware of how evil and abusive these people are.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral panics will always burn out, we are seeing the beginning of the collapse of wokeness.
More like the potential collapse of Western civilaztion if this bs doesn't stop soon. But that is maybe what all these nutters want and is their endgoal too?

Go back to the 30'ties or 50'ties and try to find one single person believing in communism then.
I would are you to just fine one. You would have a very hard time to find one.
Even in the 90'tes they were considered at outcast/the village fool if you believed in it.

Now in 2023 about 50 percent to 60 percent plus of the citizens of Western societies either directly support or are claim openly that they are communists. It's quite concerning, scary and how do fvck did we get to this point in the first place?

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you figure that? Its money that would have been spent anyway it's just going elsewhere. Like the Ukraine.
US has been broke since 1973 https://usdebtclock.org/ when the last gold standard was dropped.You been living on printed FIAT paper and borrowed money ever since. Still do and probably not for long as US dollar is about/close to lose its status as the world's reserve currency and when that happens the house of card will fall very fast. The only reason that USA have been able to print/borrow money for so long is because of its status of world reserve currency.

What Sleepy Joe does with sending money that USA do not have to a foreign nation like Ukraine is just the definition of insanity.