Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe there is some hope...Millenials and Gen Z think women's rights have "gone too far"

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Would I have noticed over many years is natural redheads (and there are genetic markers that let you know if the woman is actually a natural redhead) like 99% of them, have men of color in their sexual past.

Funny you bring up redheads, I was wondering about this the other day. There is a LONG history of race swapping traditionally redheaded female characters in the movies. I guess good redhead actresses are hard to find. And if they're not race swapped they are often played by blonde women who dye their hair or wear wigs. But I'm almost surprised redheads haven't started claiming victimhood. If you think about it, "redhead" could be an offensive term, plus they also have "gingers".

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Name one country (you speak of the US as a white country, which it is DECIDEDLY NOT) that has not raped, killed, pillaged, burned, enslaved and worse for its own benefit in its own history. And I will gladly counter your assertion.

haters gunna hate
What exactly am I hating on? Am I hating on white European heathens killing natives and enslaving blacks? I’m not hating on anything, people like that will burn in hell with Satan for eternity. No hate here, you seem pressed.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The tone of your post made me react the way way I did; as if the US was the only country to do this. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

What exactly am I hating on? Am I hating on white European heathens killing natives and enslaving blacks? I’m not hating on anything, people like that will burn in hell with Satan for eternity. No hate here, you seem pressed.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not women rights that are a problem.

its the emasculation of males.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fewer men are going to college. Women are the majority now of students that pursue bachelor's degrees. However, a lot of women are majoring in the liberal arts and in Business. There is demand for Business majors in the white collar workforce. It's still more useful than most social science majors.
I think employers look at Business majors (except Accounting) as better than liberal arts majors only for the fact that they have proven themselves to be corporate drone material by majoring in business to begin with.
The STEM majors are still sausage fests.
Absolutely. I remember having a plate that was in Electrical Engineering - she got weeded out in her introductory Circuits class.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fully agree.

And to make it even mode "ludicrous" why are the black ones the that get so much attention every where in media/society when the Indians which are the real natives and real victims of USA. The Indians got their whole land stolen, their whole families and tribes were discriminated to the fullest, murdered, thrown in jail, their women raped and was forced to live in the worst parts of the land where they could not even grown any crops to survive e.g. the Indian Reservations appointed by the government?

But you never hear the Indians complain and scream and whine for their rights. You never hear them rioting the streets, and scream "Indians lives matter" and demanding money and reparations' for what happened to them. But the black movement get the full priority which from my point of view seems like a lot of "victim mentality" involved and for some reason they seem to be very successful with that strategy. They even now demand that the US government pays 5 million dollar to each black person: https://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-air-black-reparations-133030821.html which is madness in my humble opinion. If anyone have the rights it would be the Indians. but no one gives a shyte about them. Sad, ironic, hypocrite, double standard etc.?
I don't know, but I suppose that is up to you to decide?
Indians got reparations, as did the Japanese and other groups, like the Ukraine (and they arent even US citizens). This is not just slavery, but wealth stolen from race massacres when blacks had successful towns and a lying white women end up having the city bombed.
The devaluation of black owned properties and wealth lossed because of that. Biased GI bills where black veterans were defrauded from owning a home. Redlining. Being unfairly and unjustly being denied loans to buy homes. Employment discrimination where talented blacks are passed on promotions or do all the hard work and can get fired at the drop at the hat if they get hired at all.

If there was an international court of law and blacks as a collective sued for raparations and human rights abuse then it would be allot of money owed. But the US make sure no international court can prosecute them.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a White man of the Millennial generation, I have never experienced one minute of privilege. I have more faced more institutional oppression and discrimination than any female in my age cohort.
Misunderstanding what privilege means. It doesn’t mean things are easy for you. It means people aren’t specifically trying to fvck you over because you are an “outsider.”

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indians got reparations
Even if so, it cannot make for for their land is still stolen, never returned and they are still heavily being discriminated in all sorts of ways including the ones you mention above.

In other words there are always several facets to a coin and nothing is black or white (No pun intended).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Misunderstanding what privilege means. It doesn’t mean things are easy for you. It means people aren’t specifically trying to fvck you over because you are an “outsider.”
Amen. Or stories you hear of people following people around in the store. Mistake someone for a janitor when they are a doctor. Police harassment and abuse. These daily microagressions take a toll and make anyone experiencing them feel unwelcome.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. Or stories you hear of people following people around in the store. Mistake someone for a janitor when they are a doctor. Police harassment and abuse. These daily microagressions take a toll and make anyone experiencing them feel unwelcome.
Frankly, the micro aggressions are trivial.

Should be more concerned about institutional barriers.

@SW15 lets create a fictional world with reversed roles. There is an affluent, predominantly (black/brown/woman/gay whatever pick one of them) town called EyeBRollinville. That town has the best neighborhoods, jobs, schools, and amenities. There are few straight white men in EyeBRollinville, but you want to move there for a better life. The law protects you from discrimination but you still will face obstacles, as the inhabitants may view you as an outsider, or they just kind of want to maintain the status quo:

-you apply for a job, but most people at the company don’t look like you. They may rather just hire someone that fits the local demographic

-you overcome, but try to rent a place. Same thing.

-you overcome again. Save enough money to buy a house. But you face more obstacles. The bank is not interested in giving you the best interest rate. The realtor only wants to show you houses on the worst side of EyeBRollinville. Or the seller with multiple offers just doesn’t want the house going to an outsider.

-Fine, you overcome. Your kids enroll in school. Most of the kids don’t look like them. Your kids get bullied every day. They only teach (black/brown/woman/gay) history, not anything that includes white men. You bring it up, but your complaints to the school fallon deaf ears.

-you decide to participate in local politics. But you find out that the few white men in town have all been assigned to the same political district. You’ll never get any kind of real say. Then the black/brown/woman/gay mayor decides to close all but one polling place near you. You have to wait 6 hours in line to vote in an election.

These are just a few examples. We can go on…

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tone of your post made me react the way way I did; as if the US was the only country to do this. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
I was explaining why race relations are a big topic in the US anything else you read into it is a you problem.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was explaining why race relations are a big topic in the US anything else you read into it is a you problem.
The States has more upward mobility potential for blacks despite their race issues. I'm not sure about the UK, but if you look at a place like Canada, I think it's worst in these parts than in the US. For example, all of my US Black family are middle/upper-middle class. Even the one that went to prison is now a successful Realtor and is making their own developments. While most of the family in Canada are on welfare or are between jobs and Employment Insurance and overall struggling. Just get a much better vibe in the US and I think its because despite the racism and discrimination, they have good pockets of successful black businesses or workplaces, or a really amitious driven black person can really thrive there. Canada only has a 4% overall black population. The US has a much larger black population with more weath changing hands.

My own black cousins say they would rather be in the US than Canada as they feel they would be on the ground if they are here. I have a black cousin in Canada who studied law in the UK, had two different degrees, went to England, France, and is now collecting welfare because she can't get a job. I know another black girl who can't find stable work either and she went to University and got a degree in her chosen field - she qualifies for welfare (but refused to apply). The point is the black counterparts in the US seem to be doing dramatically better than in Canada.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hey just for ****s and giggles. What are your thoughts on the reparations movement for black slavery in the United States?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey just for ****s and giggles. What are your thoughts on the reparations movement for black slavery in the United States?
I don't have an opinion on reparations. I think the only fair resolution is to make all white Americans slaves for 200 years with regular beating and raping. Scary thought isn't it? I'm only joking of course, how evil would that be to do to millions of people?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reparation discussion is a distraction. There is no feasible or equitable way to actually calculate reparations for black Americans. Also, we have a lot of black immigrants, and a ton of mixed race people. For example, Nigerian Americans do great in the USA. Most of them are 1st generation. Their ancestors didn’t build the USA. It’s just a shared skin color and distant ancestry. How does all that shvt get sorted out?

(It can’t.)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reparation discussion is a distraction. There is no feasible or equitable way to actually calculate reparations for black Americans. Also, we have a lot of black immigrants, and a ton of mixed race people. For example, Nigerian Americans do great in the USA. Most of them are 1st generation. Their ancestors didn’t build the USA. It’s just a shared skin color and distant ancestry. How does all that shvt get sorted out?

(It can’t.)
You would trace ancestry to slaves. Get the modern equivalent for 40 acres of land and a mule or ox and add interest of 6%. Mixed race will be counted on the one drop rule. If they used the one drop rule to oppress mixed race people too and enslave them then reparations are owed too. It becomes asinine to give different raparations to a house slave or field slave or brutally punished for repeated runaway and defiance slave so you should not make up other categories or it bogs the issue down further.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You would trace ancestry to slaves. Get the modern equivalent for 40 acres of land and a mule or ox and add interest of 6%. Mixed race will be counted on the one drop rule. If they used the one drop rule to oppress mixed race people too and enslave them then reparations are owed too. It becomes asinine to give different raparations to a house slave or field slave or brutally punished for repeated runaway and defiance slave so you should not make up other categories or it bogs the issue down further.
Can't you help do this through insurance adjusting?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly, the micro aggressions are trivial.

Should be more concerned about institutional barriers.

@SW15 lets create a fictional world with reversed roles. There is an affluent, predominantly (black/brown/woman/gay whatever pick one of them) town called EyeBRollinville. That town has the best neighborhoods, jobs, schools, and amenities. There are few straight white men in EyeBRollinville, but you want to move there for a better life. The law protects you from discrimination but you still will face obstacles, as the inhabitants may view you as an outsider, or they just kind of want to maintain the status quo:

-you apply for a job, but most people at the company don’t look like you. They may rather just hire someone that fits the local demographic

-you overcome, but try to rent a place. Same thing.

-you overcome again. Save enough money to buy a house. But you face more obstacles. The bank is not interested in giving you the best interest rate. The realtor only wants to show you houses on the worst side of EyeBRollinville. Or the seller with multiple offers just doesn’t want the house going to an outsider.

-Fine, you overcome. Your kids enroll in school. Most of the kids don’t look like them. Your kids get bullied every day. They only teach (black/brown/woman/gay) history, not anything that includes white men. You bring it up, but your complaints to the school fallon deaf ears.

-you decide to participate in local politics. But you find out that the few white men in town have all been assigned to the same political district. You’ll never get any kind of real say. Then the black/brown/woman/gay mayor decides to close all but one polling place near you. You have to wait 6 hours in line to vote in an election.

These are just a few examples. We can go on…
Said everyone who moved to a different country