"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Mature single woman miffed at men's profiles demanding that the woman be fit

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
oh yeah, I remember reading you suggesting to Ss member blacksheep to do a 3-5 year goals plan.

I haven't done one of those on paper in years, lol.

Good idea to include all other aspects of life.
I do my workouts. But the 1000 days is for life, financial, personal growth goals as well. 1000 days of intentional growth.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

This original woman making the complaint has run into reality. That’s all. She’s had a good relationship history if she married early & was widowed after 30 years. She was possibly a good wife. But she married in her youth and at the peak of her natural beauty. She’s disillusioned. She let herself go physically and her late husband did not hold her feet the fire. Maybe he got fat and lazy too. That often happens.

You bet men who have made the effort to look good & keep fit require women who care what they look like. I’ve had 3 children too. I weigh 115lbs and keep my hair long almost to my waist, I work out, I eat disciplined and clean and I dress well & carry myself with poise & confidence. I look better in a bikini than at least 50% of women half my age. It’s not an accident. It’s a lifestyle.

Add to that the fact that good looking in shape men can always date younger. So to attract at my age the desirable men a woman needs to be fit, beautiful, emotionally stable, cool and fun. Men I’m interested in can always date 5 to 30 years younger. That’s not true of a man in his 20s. This woman doesn’t grasp that concept. Rather she resents it.

Women need to understand the reality of life in this area and embrace it. Trouble is that many women are too lazy, entitled and bitter to adopt the required lifestyle to stay relevant. So they whine about it.

My attitude is “Whine all you like. More desirable men available to me who find me attractive.” I didn’t create the landscape but I accept it, understand it and equip myself to excel within it. And I have a big smile on my face about it too...which is also attractive!

We can bitter or we can be better. I’m about being better. Life is a whole lot more fun that way.

Cheers :)
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Advice from the old lady:

This original woman making the complaint has run into reality. That’s all. She’s had a good relationship history if she married early & was widowed after 30 years. She was possibly a good wife. But she married in her youth and at the peak of her natural beauty. She’s disillusioned. She let herself go physically and her late husband did not hold her feet the fire. Maybe he got fat and lazy too. That often happens.

You bet men who have made the effort to look good & keep fit require women who care what they look like. I’ve had 3 children too. I weigh 115lbs and keep my hair long almost to my waist, I work out, I eat disciplined and clean and I dress well & carry myself with poise & confidence. I look better in a bikini than at least 50% of women half my age. It’s not an accident. It’s a lifestyle.

Add to that the fact that good looking in shape men can always date younger. So to attract at my age the desirable men a woman needs to be fit, beautiful, emotionally stable, cool and fun. Men I’m interested in can always date 5 to 30 years younger. That’s not true of a man in his 20s. This woman doesn’t grasp that concept. Rather she resents it.

Women need to understand the reality of life in this area and embrace it. Trouble is that many women are too lazy, entitled and bitter to adopt the required lifestyle to stay relevant. So they whine about it.

My attitude is “Whine all you like. More desirable men available to me who find me attractive.” I didn’t create the landscape but I accept it, understand it and equip myself to excel within it. And I have a big smile on my face about it too...which is also attractive!

We can bitter or we can be better. I’m about being better. Life is a whole lot more fun that way.

Cheers :)
Hows your skin and you must also lift weights in your fitness regiment?
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,933
Age
57
Hows your skin and you must also lift weights in your fitness regiment?
As a young person I always had oily skin. So my skin remains supple. I have very few wrinkles and very few dark spots. A girl I knew in my early 20s got skin cancer from the tanning beds that were popular in the 80s. I was 20 at that time. It made quite an impression on me so I quit laying out & trying to be tan. Sun damage wrecks the skin. I avoided excessive sun exposure since my early 20s and thus my skin is in good shape now.

I also wear very little make up on my face. So I avoided pulling the delicate skin every which way and covering it up.

And yes I lift. Low weight, high reps.

All lifestyle habits. I’ve got good genetics to work with too, which is a blessing...but lifestyle habits are very important too. Probably more important.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
watch porn with your dates is what they could be told.
Especially when its an easy way to pick 'categories' to let them know about things.
It didn't work for Travis Bickle:

 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top