"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mastering My Life: Physical Mastery

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Great post man, just what i needed. Its so true about if your not in touch with your body its ALWAYS going to hold you back in other areas. I am proof of that, i am not where i wanna be body wise, but im working towards it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
Legendary post man. I also workout on a daily basis, but somedays I am simply too lazy to hit the gym or make myself a nutritious meal. I think that this is a wakeup call for me.

My favorite line in your post was, "Why would a beautiful woman want to hang around with some slob?" - this is exactly right. Beautiful women hit the gym DAILY, eat right, have great heigene, dress nicely and always take hours to get ready.

If women put this much effort into their bodies, why would they expect ANY LESS from a guy?



RESPECT
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Great thread. Have you given any thought to purchasing FitDay PC, or using the free version they have on their website @ www.fitday.com? It's just about the only software I've ever purchased - but it's been the best thing I've spent my money on in a very long time.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Diablo,
I currently subscribe to the free Fitday.

What improvements are in the pay version that are not in the free version?

The only difference I could see is that you can access it on your own computer if you don't have an internet connection (which doesn't apply to me ... I always have an internet connection).

Thanks for the reply.

To the thread starter, I commend you on your goals. Sticking to them will be the challenge. Good luck.
 

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Great post!!

Working out improves your looks, attitude, relaxes you, and makes you more confident and gives you that boost to go after what you want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top