Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mastering My Life: Physical Mastery

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man, just what i needed. Its so true about if your not in touch with your body its ALWAYS going to hold you back in other areas. I am proof of that, i am not where i wanna be body wise, but im working towards it.

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Legendary post man. I also workout on a daily basis, but somedays I am simply too lazy to hit the gym or make myself a nutritious meal. I think that this is a wakeup call for me.

My favorite line in your post was, "Why would a beautiful woman want to hang around with some slob?" - this is exactly right. Beautiful women hit the gym DAILY, eat right, have great heigene, dress nicely and always take hours to get ready.

If women put this much effort into their bodies, why would they expect ANY LESS from a guy?

RESPECT

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread. Have you given any thought to purchasing FitDay PC, or using the free version they have on their website @ www.fitday.com? It's just about the only software I've ever purchased - but it's been the best thing I've spent my money on in a very long time.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diablo,
I currently subscribe to the free Fitday.

What improvements are in the pay version that are not in the free version?

The only difference I could see is that you can access it on your own computer if you don't have an internet connection (which doesn't apply to me ... I always have an internet connection).

Thanks for the reply.

To the thread starter, I commend you on your goals. Sticking to them will be the challenge. Good luck.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!!

Working out improves your looks, attitude, relaxes you, and makes you more confident and gives you that boost to go after what you want.