Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mask/Vaccine mandates being lifted. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The conclusion happens quickly because the current narrative is that there's no other option against covid. But if someone like myself have yet to get sick despite all the warning, it means there exists another option. The conclusion is drawn right away that whatever I am doing is working and whatever they say is not holding up. Which means there's others like me, because I'm not the only lucky guy in the world who didn't get sick. My conclusion becomes that the news does not speak of people like myself, either cause of naivety or malicious intentions. Research was fast and quick.
Point taken. Then some possibilities include:

1) You're lucky and have avoided it
2) You did catch it and were asymptomatic; may or may not have spread it
3) You have better than average resistance to it

Similarly, I haven't caught it either (that I know), but I can't say 100% that it's because of the vax or masks. I can say the vaccine diminished my chances significantly. Masks, maybe a tiny bit, but I buy cheap ones. We've all gotta do what works best for us. I wouldn't waste too much thought on the media or politicians - they are idiots.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point taken. Then some possibilities include:

1) You're lucky and have avoided it
2) You did catch it and were asymptomatic; may or may not have spread it
3) You have better than average resistance to it

Similarly, I haven't caught it either (that I know), but I can't say 100% that it's because of the vax or masks. I can say the vaccine diminished my chances significantly. Masks, maybe a tiny bit, but I buy cheap ones. We've all gotta do what works best for us. I wouldn't waste too much thought on the media or politicians - they are idiots.
All I can say is that all my friends who took the vaccine around me while knowing I did not are likely pissed off. Especially since the same friends ended up getting sick again anyway. So eventually, either a lightbulb will go up in their head or they're going to kill me for being against what they thought was true.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Your claim that vaccinated are more likely to die from COVID-19 than unvaccinated is wrong.
No one is arguing against this. The policies are to protect the hospital system, thus preventing millions of senseless deaths.
No. Regarding COVID-19 this is just wrong. Every person living in the USA has access to the COVID-19 vaccines, at home tests, and masks. The latter two are free of charge. It is not the current government’s fault that 1/3 of Americans still think COVID-19 is a hoax.
In the spirit of free and open debate, may I present Eye's hat trick of 3 posts on the same page starting with the word "No"

Is this your favorite word, Eye?

Billtx49

Reaction score
No. Regarding COVID-19 this is just wrong. Every person living in the USA has access to the COVID-19 vaccines, at home tests, and masks. The latter two are free of charge. It is not the current government’s fault that 1/3 of Americans still think COVID-19 is a hoax.
The latest Covid news today is Meatloaf’s death. An active social media anti mask, anti vaccine, and anti mandater. His vaccine status if any remains unknown, but death per msm reports was by Covid…

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The latest Covid news today is Meatloaf’s death. An active social media anti mask, anti vaccine, and anti mandater. His vaccine status if any remains unknown, but death per msm reports was by Covid…
He was 74 and overweight. He likely lead a rock star / Hollywood type lifestyle as well. With this factored in, his immunity was probably compromised. Catching the flu (combined with other factors) His death at 74 is not too surprising.

Duke26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Rogan had Dr. Peter McCullough on his podcast a month ago. They talked about Covid and the vaccine for 3 hours. Lots of good information in that episode. It’s worth listening to.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Regarding COVID-19 this is just wrong. Every person living in the USA has access to the COVID-19 vaccines, at home tests, and masks. The latter two are free of charge.
The vaccines are not free of charge. Nothing is free.

The government (which is bought and paid for by corporate interests) is using our tax money to pay corporations for vaccines and tests, and it's trying everything in it's power to force us to take them. If you don't see the corruption inherent in this then I don't know what else to tell you.

Are you even capable of admitting you're wrong?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccines are not free of charge. Nothing is free.

The government (which is bought and paid for by corporate interests) is using our tax money to pay corporations for vaccines and tests, and it's trying everything in it's power to force us to take them. If you don't see the corruption inherent in this then I don't know what else to tell you.

Are you even capable of admitting you're wrong?
No. Your claim that vaccinated are more likely to die from COVID-19 than unvaccinated is wrong.
No one is arguing against this. The policies are to protect the hospital system, thus preventing millions of senseless deaths.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem that the current administration has is that their people are beyond incompetent. They are losing votes because they've failed utterly in every aspect other than being fascists.
current? it was always incompetent, don't matter if is WHO or a goverment, all ARE incompetent, save for stealing money that they know well

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets just dump the bomb... and be over with it.
1642895857486.png
You still get covid an transmit it if you are jabbed.. so... yeah..

But hey obey science and your politicians if you will and continue to live your pipe dream - The covid vaccines works and you will not be sick or transmit it, just continue to take booster jab 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20... It works! - ha ha
1642896340279.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.