"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Married girl approached me at gym,follows me etc

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
I approach Girls at the gym never the opposite...this girl hb 9 19yr old approached me (I didn’t approach her because I knew she was married and had kid from a friend) .We have talked 3 or 4 times(She’s never mentioned said husband ) and I usually would just forget getting with a married girl with a kid because it’s just not worth the headache like you guys know, there’s a million other girls out to approach but she’s atleast an 8 or 9.... I was like screw it she seems so DTF I’ll grab her number..

Right off the bat she says I have a boyfriend(didn’t say husband) and stumbled on giving me her number and than I said just give me your Snapchat, she did but kinda hestitated.

Was she just wanting attention or should I message her?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I approach Girls at the gym never the opposite...this girl hb 9 19yr old approached me (I didn’t approach her because I knew she was married and had kid from a friend) .We have talked 3 or 4 times(She’s never mentioned said husband ) and I usually would just forget getting with a married girl with a kid because it’s just not worth the headache like you guys know, there’s a million other girls out to approach but she’s atleast an 8 or 9.... I was like screw it she seems so DTF I’ll grab her number..

Right off the bat she says I have a boyfriend(didn’t say husband) and stumbled on giving me her number and than I said just give me your Snapchat, she did but kinda hestitated.

Was she just wanting attention or should I message her?
Do whatever you want to. Personally I would simply tell her something like "I find you very attractive but don't want to ruin a happy relationship. If things change feel free to get in touch, I would like to get to know you better."

This does a few things for you. It lets her know you aren't thirsty, it gives her a chance to say the relationship isn't a happy one, which she most certainly will do if it isn't and she is attracted to you, and it leaves the door open for her to contact you while you go about your life. You also express interest in her.

I would bet she will contact you at some point. No woman who is married and isn't looking for something on the side is going to approach guys at the gym and give them access to reach her. Just play it cool and she will initiate contact.
 

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Do whatever you want to. Personally I would simply tell her something like "I find you very attractive but don't want to ruin a happy relationship. If things change feel free to get in touch, I would like to get to know you better."

This does a few things for you. It lets her know you aren't thirsty, it gives her a chance to say the relationship isn't a happy one, which she most certainly will do if it isn't and she is attracted to you, and it leaves the door open for her to contact you while you go about your life. You also express interest in her.

I would bet she will contact you at some point. No woman who is married and isn't looking for something on the side is going to approach guys at the gym and give them access to reach her. Just play it cool and she will initiate contact.
Thanks , sounds like a good hand to play
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It sounds like she knows you from her social circle and just wanted to say hi.
She had a kid with a friend of yours, correct?

How did the conversation go?
What did she say when she approached you?
Was she flirting with you or what?
She just wanted some attention from the way you described it. I bet most of her friends are staying at home because of the current covid-19 social restrictions.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Why 1st downgrade yourself to phone # and then downgrade to snapchat. She was looking for a quick bang IMO. Take her to your place out of that gym.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Then go and approach rather than waste your time writing a thread like this.
Please go read another thread rather then waste your time being a d!ck to our new members.
 

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
It sounds like she knows you from her social circle and just wanted to say hi.
She had a kid with a friend of yours, correct?

How did the conversation go?
What did she say when she approached you?
Was she flirting with you or what?
She just wanted some attention from the way you described it. I bet most of her friends are staying at home because of the current covid-19 social restrictions.
I know somebody she went to school with,they weren’t friends. She came up to me once just to say hi and tell me about herself and we small talked for 10mins,I tried making it sexual ,she really didn’t get sexual just mostly logical,a little flirty but it’s the first interaction I guess she seemed nervous

The next day right when I got to the gym she came up to me and said she forgot to tell me she had a job and she hoped I didn’t think she was a loser because of it,she had her friend right next to her so it was a 3 way convo,wasn’t able to get much out of the convo since the friend was there .

Next time I saw her I approached her and grabbed her snap,haven’t seen/talked to her since(a week ago )

Ever since she started coming to the gym 2 weeks ago she’s follows me every freaking where , on the direct next treadmill as me 3 or 4 times when’s there’s 50 other treadmills,everytime I look she staring at me, just crazy iois
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
24
Age
38
Why 1st downgrade yourself to phone # and then downgrade to snapchat. She was looking for a quick bang IMO. Take her to your place out of that gym.
I just started gaming recently , should I just tell her to comeover after the gym? Or message her to come over since she hasn’t been there in a while
 
Top