Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married girl approached me at gym,follows me etc

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approach Girls at the gym never the opposite...this girl hb 9 19yr old approached me (I didn’t approach her because I knew she was married and had kid from a friend) .We have talked 3 or 4 times(She’s never mentioned said husband ) and I usually would just forget getting with a married girl with a kid because it’s just not worth the headache like you guys know, there’s a million other girls out to approach but she’s atleast an 8 or 9.... I was like screw it she seems so DTF I’ll grab her number..

Right off the bat she says I have a boyfriend(didn’t say husband) and stumbled on giving me her number and than I said just give me your Snapchat, she did but kinda hestitated.

Was she just wanting attention or should I message her?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I approach Girls at the gym never the opposite...this girl hb 9 19yr old approached me (I didn’t approach her because I knew she was married and had kid from a friend) .We have talked 3 or 4 times(She’s never mentioned said husband ) and I usually would just forget getting with a married girl with a kid because it’s just not worth the headache like you guys know, there’s a million other girls out to approach but she’s atleast an 8 or 9.... I was like screw it she seems so DTF I’ll grab her number..

Right off the bat she says I have a boyfriend(didn’t say husband) and stumbled on giving me her number and than I said just give me your Snapchat, she did but kinda hestitated.

Was she just wanting attention or should I message her?
Do whatever you want to. Personally I would simply tell her something like "I find you very attractive but don't want to ruin a happy relationship. If things change feel free to get in touch, I would like to get to know you better."

This does a few things for you. It lets her know you aren't thirsty, it gives her a chance to say the relationship isn't a happy one, which she most certainly will do if it isn't and she is attracted to you, and it leaves the door open for her to contact you while you go about your life. You also express interest in her.

I would bet she will contact you at some point. No woman who is married and isn't looking for something on the side is going to approach guys at the gym and give them access to reach her. Just play it cool and she will initiate contact.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want to. Personally I would simply tell her something like "I find you very attractive but don't want to ruin a happy relationship. If things change feel free to get in touch, I would like to get to know you better."

This does a few things for you. It lets her know you aren't thirsty, it gives her a chance to say the relationship isn't a happy one, which she most certainly will do if it isn't and she is attracted to you, and it leaves the door open for her to contact you while you go about your life. You also express interest in her.

I would bet she will contact you at some point. No woman who is married and isn't looking for something on the side is going to approach guys at the gym and give them access to reach her. Just play it cool and she will initiate contact.
Thanks , sounds like a good hand to play

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she knows you from her social circle and just wanted to say hi.
She had a kid with a friend of yours, correct?

How did the conversation go?
What did she say when she approached you?
Was she flirting with you or what?
She just wanted some attention from the way you described it. I bet most of her friends are staying at home because of the current covid-19 social restrictions.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why 1st downgrade yourself to phone # and then downgrade to snapchat. She was looking for a quick bang IMO. Take her to your place out of that gym.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Then go and approach rather than waste your time writing a thread like this.
Please go read another thread rather then waste your time being a d!ck to our new members.

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she knows you from her social circle and just wanted to say hi.
She had a kid with a friend of yours, correct?

How did the conversation go?
What did she say when she approached you?
Was she flirting with you or what?
She just wanted some attention from the way you described it. I bet most of her friends are staying at home because of the current covid-19 social restrictions.
I know somebody she went to school with,they weren’t friends. She came up to me once just to say hi and tell me about herself and we small talked for 10mins,I tried making it sexual ,she really didn’t get sexual just mostly logical,a little flirty but it’s the first interaction I guess she seemed nervous

The next day right when I got to the gym she came up to me and said she forgot to tell me she had a job and she hoped I didn’t think she was a loser because of it,she had her friend right next to her so it was a 3 way convo,wasn’t able to get much out of the convo since the friend was there .

Next time I saw her I approached her and grabbed her snap,haven’t seen/talked to her since(a week ago )

Ever since she started coming to the gym 2 weeks ago she’s follows me every freaking where , on the direct next treadmill as me 3 or 4 times when’s there’s 50 other treadmills,everytime I look she staring at me, just crazy iois

Hollywood4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why 1st downgrade yourself to phone # and then downgrade to snapchat. She was looking for a quick bang IMO. Take her to your place out of that gym.
I just started gaming recently , should I just tell her to comeover after the gym? Or message her to come over since she hasn’t been there in a while