"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Many women are single because they're boring

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
They are boring and do not know how to flirt anymore. It's absurd.

I had a date with someone that has definitely been on the carousel in her time and things like that but she is just so f****** boring... I cant bring myself to be the mule that carries every interaction along, even to escalate sexually
The problem is too many men tolerate this for some poosey, of course women don't develop personalities.

Why would they need to when men will still jump through hoops for them?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Anecdotally, I found that women that have at least one brother and/or are tomboy-ish often have better personalities. They understand and can appreciate guy humor.
I agree. However, I do find it’s always a power struggle with these types of women. Many of them lack femininity and do not submit easily.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Women are only exciting when they are seducing you. That's their value. So many of you either don't know this or strip them of their opportunity by being male seducers yourselves. So you end up with a mannequin.

The women who know how to use their feminine charms are never single.

Without sexual/romantic tension, there's no polarity, and no reason for men and women to even be in the same room.

If a woman doesn't approach me with a feminine/submissive seducer frame, she doesn't even register in my brain.

All of this equality crap has made you guys forget about sexual polarity and romantic tension - the force that binds men and women.

No wonder many of you are jaded and/or think women are boring. You allow women to bring you into an anti-polarized world. I would dismiss them if they weren't polarized by my presence and acting like feminine/submissive/supplicating seducers.

My job is to be dominant. And her job is to be submissive and supplicating to my presence to the point where she flirts with me in a ridiculous fashion where her friends are looking at her like "Have you lost your mind?".

That's the way nature drew it up on the chalkboard. That's the polarity that creates sexual tension. That's the lifeblood that brings men and women together and make things "exciting" and non boring.

Sexual tension. Not sense of humor, or entertainment. LOL.

Now of course, the next level beyond sexual tension is emotional connection. But this is the serendipity level that few experience so perhaps I will talk about that some other time. But so far it looks like 99% of the board rarely experience this level of romance.
Zzzzz
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Women can be only so far interesting
in the end she makes the babies and you the one who keep them safe, this is as far as you both can get
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Women can be only so far interesting
in the end she makes the babies and you the one who keep them safe, this is as far as you both can get
As long as kids not involved
She can be anything you want her to be
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I agree. However, I do find it’s always a power struggle with these types of women. Many of them lack femininity and do not submit easily.
Many wouldn't submit even on their deathbed. Every bullet point, task and priority will be. A struggle of whose in charge.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I only now realize that girls dating drug dealers
I mean I knew few, but never gave it a thought

I met drug dealers, they are cowards af
And I know these girls ain't gonna end good.. but I start embrace the darkness.. someone with more info.. please PM me..
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
This guy seems to be slayin all tha poon :rolleyes:
This came up on youtube. I don't know if it is true. Some guy may analyze it.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top