Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many women are single because they're boring

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying this in direct correlation to the video, but the absolute real reason why most women are single especially if she is above a 7-8 on the attractiveness scale are too picky on which type of guy they want to settle down in a relationship with. As thirsty as most guys are on social media, hyping up some of these women (even 30-40 lbs overweight ones) like they are supermodels, women unlike us men shouldn't have any excuse not to have a man in her life unless it's for personal reasons like trying to move up for jobs (career-wise) or in worse cases rehab for drug or alcohol addiction. Even then, women still have options when it comes to dating just for having glands in between her legs. Based on this video, this guy gives a good perception on why women do what they do when it comes to dating.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Female fussiness in relation to her own looks level is the primary reason why women are single, not boringness. A boring woman who is a 5-6 who puts out regularly and has reasonable expectations will typically be in a relationships. She might have short gaps in between things, but she'll rarely be lacking for sex.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Female fussiness in relation to her own looks level is the primary reason why women are single, not boringness. A boring woman who is a 5-6 who puts out regularly and has reasonable expectations will typically be in a relationships. She might have short gaps in between things, but she'll rarely be lacking for sex.
what does this mean 'female fussiness in relation to her own looks level' ?
I feel this is a stupid question (feel stupid for asking)
Does this mean she's waiting too long for selfimprovements (life, personality and attractiveness) to be finished and completed before approaching more guys?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what does this mean 'female fussiness in relation to her own looks level' ?
I feel this is a stupid question (feel stupid for asking)
Does this mean she's waiting too long for selfimprovements (life, personality and attractiveness) to be finished and completed before approaching more guys?
Not at all. Female fussiness means that lets say an average looking woman (5) demands to only have sex or get into relationships with males rating 7.5+ or higher. Men are likely to have sex with her but probably won't commit to her. If she's using swipe apps, she's getting plenty of attention from men but focusing upon the higher level men while ignoring the 5.5-7 level guys, who might actually be better fits for her longer term.

I can give examples of female fusiness in relation to her own looks level from my personal life.

A few years back, I had a co-worker. She's 36 now, and at the time she was my co-worker, she was 32-33. During her time as my co-worker, she experienced a breakup. She is 5'1" and maybe about a 6 in looks. She did gain some weight as her romantic relationship was going down the tubes in her first year in this company as my co-worker. Anyway, she refused to date anyone who was under 6'0". She's 5'1". That's totally unreasonable. She also had other aesthetics and personal attribute standards that were also unreal. She's had a very rocky relational history. She's never married and no children.

Another woman, who was once a friend (there was a falling out) of my closest friend's gf (now wife), had similar issues. She's 32 now, and at the time I knew her she was 24-26. She is also 5'1". She also refused to consider anyone below 6'0". She turned down a 6'4" ex NCAA swimmer with a good body and great job (white male and she is white) who wanted her big time. She also turned me down for being 5'10". She moved away from my city, returning to the area where she spent her childhood. I last saw her 5 years ago. When I last saw her 5 years ago on a return visit to my city, she had improved her fitness, having a sexy feminine musculature, and had a quality tan. Even still, for her to demand only 6'0"+ men is unreasonable. She's attractive. I would have called her a 6 when she lived in my city, and a 7 in her most recent social media pictures that I can see from 1-2 years ago. She's never married, no children, and had some relationship issues as well.

I know a couple of other fit women from sports leagues I participated in years ago who seem to perpetually have a presence on swipe apps. They are now in their early to mid 30s. Years ago, in their mid 20s, I was interested in both of them but never got anywhere with either. It doesn't seem like they've accomplished much in the 5+ years since I've seen either of them in person. They've probably gotten more notches, but I doubt either has had a romantic relationship of 1 year or longer in that time. I'm sure that they've passed up some great options. I'd say that I would be one of those quality options, but I'm sure there are many more besides me that they've passed up.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is that new?

dude, thing is we look at woman and want sex. most can't hold conversation, so in the end its like this or we are ****ing then or don't even care, in the strange way there is a cool girl around but youa re not atracted, you get being friends with then, but in will be shart lived, because or you will get "feelings"(lack of options or a dry spell), or she will start to leave because you are not offering her what she wanted

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all. Female fussiness means that lets say an average looking woman (5) demands to only have sex or get into relationships with males rating 7.5+ or higher. Men are likely to have sex with her but probably won't commit to her. If she's using swipe apps, she's getting plenty of attention from men but focusing upon the higher level men while ignoring the 5.5-7 level guys, who might actually be better fits for her longer term.

I can give examples of female fusiness in relation to her own looks level from my personal life.

A few years back, I had a co-worker. She's 36 now, and at the time she was my co-worker, she was 32-33. During her time as my co-worker, she experienced a breakup. She is 5'1" and maybe about a 6 in looks. She did gain some weight as her romantic relationship was going down the tubes in her first year in this company as my co-worker. Anyway, she refused to date anyone who was under 6'0". She's 5'1". That's totally unreasonable. She also had other aesthetics and personal attribute standards that were also unreal. She's had a very rocky relational history. She's never married and no children.

Another woman, who was once a friend (there was a falling out) of my closest friend's gf (now wife), had similar issues. She's 32 now, and at the time I knew her she was 24-26. She is also 5'1". She also refused to consider anyone below 6'0". She turned down a 6'4" ex NCAA swimmer with a good body and great job (white male and she is white) who wanted her big time. She also turned me down for being 5'10". She moved away from my city, returning to the area where she spent her childhood. I last saw her 5 years ago. When I last saw her 5 years ago on a return visit to my city, she had improved her fitness, having a sexy feminine musculature, and had a quality tan. Even still, for her to demand only 6'0"+ men is unreasonable. She's attractive. I would have called her a 6 when she lived in my city, and a 7 in her most recent social media pictures that I can see from 1-2 years ago. She's never married, no children, and had some relationship issues as well.

I know a couple of other fit women from sports leagues I participated in years ago who seem to perpetually have a presence on swipe apps. They are now in their early to mid 30s. Years ago, in their mid 20s, I was interested in both of them but never got anywhere with either. It doesn't seem like they've accomplished much in the 5+ years since I've seen either of them in person. They've probably gotten more notches, but I doubt either has had a romantic relationship of 1 year or longer in that time. I'm sure that they've passed up some great options. I'd say that I would be one of those quality options, but I'm sure there are many more besides me that they've passed up.
ok.
I thought you meant her judging herself. Potential LSE or lack of selfconfidence/self-perfectionism issues

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men and women have fundamentally different interests:
Men are interested in physical things, how they work and how to solve problems. Women are interested in feelings, interpersonal relationships and how to fit in. This has been true since they dawn of time.
Men bond over shared interests. Women bond over shared emotions.

This is why men find women boring, they aren't interested in talking about horsepower and torque, and they aren't interested in finding out how and why you fixed a problem. And conversely, men aren't interested in how much women hate their coworkers and the office drama.

This is why men and women used to segregate themselves by sex in after-dinner conversations in the early 1900s when people still acted like nature programmed them to act.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. I thought you meant her judging herself. Potential LSE or lack of selfconfidence/self-perfectionism issues.
Women are deeply insecure about their looks. This is always true.
Self esteem has been emphasized immensely since the 1990s, especially to young girls in elementary and high schools.

I think more in terms of the disciplines of Sociology and Economics than Psychology. From an Economics based perspective, the sexual marketplace is very kind to women. Your typical woman today has more options than the typical woman had in the pre-internet era of 1990.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna talk about female humor? would you even smile if you werent trying to bang?
Actually, yes. I know a lot of funny chicks, some of whom are not attractive to me at all. If a woman has no sense of humor, that puts her in the "boring" column for me.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this can be true to some degree. If we are talking a healthy woman they generally will be a reflection of you, your leadership and values and morals.
After all we are the leaders within the dynamic.
It may be because the man is boring.
This is an excellent point. A woman will mirror what she sees and feels in a man. Men mirror too, but we still have to take the lead and make things fun, funny, and adventurous. Some people are just born drips though.