Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Many women are single because they're boring

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotally, I found that women that have at least one brother and/or are tomboy-ish often have better personalities. They understand and can appreciate guy humor.
Agree with this. If a woman can discuss interests, intellectual things and so forth and relate to men (women familiar with men and “man stuff” or “man speak” often do this naturally) then there will be a natural affinity toward her by men.

I adore men and have this natural affinity due to my dad and growing up in a neighborhood full of boys but few girls. Conversation is effortless around men for me. I struggle more with women, who can be covert and indirect (which is a pain in the ass).

So I agree and find this to be true IME.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, they are not. Many women are not single because they are boring. Some people, being men or women have no communication skills. In my opinion, if she gives you sex , she is not boring at all. You should stop blaming women for x reasons to justify rejection.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
They are boring and do not know how to flirt anymore. It's absurd.

I had a date with someone that has definitely been on the carousel in her time and things like that but she is just so f****** boring... I cant bring myself to be the mule that carries every interaction along, even to escalate sexually
The problem is too many men tolerate this for some poosey, of course women don't develop personalities.

Why would they need to when men will still jump through hoops for them?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotally, I found that women that have at least one brother and/or are tomboy-ish often have better personalities. They understand and can appreciate guy humor.
I agree. However, I do find it’s always a power struggle with these types of women. Many of them lack femininity and do not submit easily.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are only exciting when they are seducing you. That's their value. So many of you either don't know this or strip them of their opportunity by being male seducers yourselves. So you end up with a mannequin.

The women who know how to use their feminine charms are never single.

Without sexual/romantic tension, there's no polarity, and no reason for men and women to even be in the same room.

If a woman doesn't approach me with a feminine/submissive seducer frame, she doesn't even register in my brain.

All of this equality crap has made you guys forget about sexual polarity and romantic tension - the force that binds men and women.

No wonder many of you are jaded and/or think women are boring. You allow women to bring you into an anti-polarized world. I would dismiss them if they weren't polarized by my presence and acting like feminine/submissive/supplicating seducers.

My job is to be dominant. And her job is to be submissive and supplicating to my presence to the point where she flirts with me in a ridiculous fashion where her friends are looking at her like "Have you lost your mind?".

That's the way nature drew it up on the chalkboard. That's the polarity that creates sexual tension. That's the lifeblood that brings men and women together and make things "exciting" and non boring.

Sexual tension. Not sense of humor, or entertainment. LOL.

Now of course, the next level beyond sexual tension is emotional connection. But this is the serendipity level that few experience so perhaps I will talk about that some other time. But so far it looks like 99% of the board rarely experience this level of romance.
Zzzzz

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Women can be only so far interesting
in the end she makes the babies and you the one who keep them safe, this is as far as you both can get

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Women can be only so far interesting
in the end she makes the babies and you the one who keep them safe, this is as far as you both can get
As long as kids not involved
She can be anything you want her to be

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. However, I do find it’s always a power struggle with these types of women. Many of them lack femininity and do not submit easily.
Many wouldn't submit even on their deathbed. Every bullet point, task and priority will be. A struggle of whose in charge.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I only now realize that girls dating drug dealers
I mean I knew few, but never gave it a thought

I met drug dealers, they are cowards af
And I know these girls ain't gonna end good.. but I start embrace the darkness.. someone with more info.. please PM me..

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy seems to be slayin all tha poon :rolleyes:
This came up on youtube. I don't know if it is true. Some guy may analyze it.