Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manosphere Copes (Men Rotting Their Own Way)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man in a wheelchair is banging 3 women. What more excuses do you have?
Gentlemen, we are here to fvcking improve, not wallow in self pity. Wallowing in self pity put a pistol in my hand once!
So that upsell says. I would love to see receipts. Bet they are no prize but the fact he is stepping up in a wheelchair is G. He is a G.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a legit MGTOW friend. He’s going off the grid soon. Had a busted marriage. (So did I, but my MGTOW lasted 12 hours). He doesn’t much care about women anymore (in his 40’s. I’m guessing), but still bangs an occasional hag (he could do better, but he just doesn’t care). I kinda admire him. I just can’t break my addiction to women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a legit MGTOW friend. He’s going off the grid soon. Had a busted marriage. (So did I, but my MGTOW lasted 12 hours). He doesn’t much care about women anymore (in his 40’s. I’m guessing), but still bangs an occasional hag (he could do better, but he just doesn’t care). I kinda admire him. I just can’t break my addiction to women.
Monk mode has its place especially when you're unable to shift gears or course correct. This is coming from a guy who had spent far too long on pickup. Again, I wanted to get this **** handled. I by passed the play house and get divorced crew. Enough pickup is telling. Having a rotation of women where you are actually evaluating a girls wap game and throaters. The idea of game over for monogamy especially to the girl off the carousel and not her best years is laughable.

I relate more to the mgtow guys than the black pill guys though, our SMP is black pilled. Contrary to the red pill, there's a difference in shilling products and not approaching while calling out mgtow or rsd. Too much married life dating coaches who don't pull, approach or compete in the game of ig ego mania. Black pill is guys for the most part who can't compete. I don't mean this as a shot fired or a flex. Aesthetics are lacking and no amount of approaching is going to suffice for many guys or to a level where its worthwhile. Some men are weeded out of the gene pool from go. Mgtow at least took their shot off before divorce rape.

I was blue pill. I was beta. I thought about the one girl. My pursuit in game initially was a means to an end. I got red pilled. I got black pilled. I saw female nature and I cannot fathom the concept of monogamy and playing house. Women at best are serial monogamous and marriage is a meal ticket early retirement plan for cratered SMV as the milk goes bad.

Despite the obnoxious amount of divorce initiated by women 80% + and higher if college indoctrinated. Dudes continue to be retarded. My grandfather locked in my grandmother at 17 when they starter dating. Not 70.

Meditate brahhhhh. Its a good reset. I also trip. I bang with psychedelics. I am due again.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man in a wheelchair is banging 3 women. What more excuses do you have?
Gentlemen, we are here to fvcking improve, not wallow in self pity. Wallowing in self pity put a pistol in my hand once!
He is in a wheelchair, ****s on a bag, and i also suspect he's either retarded (a bit slow) or autistic. Nobody has a excuse IF he is pulling. Definitely no prize. Still a W.