Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man punches woman, men standing around do nothing

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear of death takes over. We are all going to die, better to die sticking up for something than being a coward. Easier said than done though.
Facts mann
It all comes down to what you’re willing to die for
Feel free to pm me if you have any more questions about fighting

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if a part of her was turned on.
Makes me think of a case here in the UK a good few years back that always stuck in my brain.
Some 18 year old thug who was already on a suspended sentence for banging a tonne of underage girls and filming it saw 2 strangers. A Couple. Young pretty girl and her 20 something year old boyfriend.
He hit on her and tried to pick her up right in front of the boyfriend. The boyfriend told him to go away so the young thug kicked the living sh1t out of him and left him pretty much vegetablised.
He then frog marched the young girl who he thought was hot over the road and ****ed her up against a wall.
At first it sounded rapey, but when the police and ambulance turned up, they, aswell as other eye witnesses basically agreed that she looked VERY willing and they were passionately kissing and having sex, both obvlivious to the police around them!
As such, any sort of rape claim from her was instantly dismissed by the courts!
It really did sound like she was turned on by his animalistic violence towards her boyfriend!

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year i saw a guy punch his girl inside a bar, only me and some other girl saw it. I didnt do anything because i mind my business but the other girl threw her drink at him and security kicked him out. The rest of the week i kept thinking about the situation and told myself i should have confronted the guy and told him chit, maybe even fight. I k8nda felt like a b8tch for not doing anything. Well the very next weekend i go to the same bar and guess who i see holding hands walking inside the bar? Yep, the same guy and girl he punched. Thank god i didnt defend that girl.
ha, that's pretty much always the case. YOu could almost say beating up your girlfriend is a good way to ensure she stays addicted to you. It's so strange but i've seen it a million times. Even my own brother used to be horrible to his girlfriend (who was a professional model) and she would ALWAYS come running back lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what would have happened if it was a man that told him to take a chill pill.

The next time I see someone enraged about something and ready to blow I'll try it out.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don’t know exactly why she didn’t report it. She might have feared possible retaliation and/or she didn’t want to end up having to testify in court.

All that aside, you don’t say a word to anybody while on an NYC subway.
Police tend to deliver street justice and beat people up or kill them before they have a chance to go to court, especially in situations like that.
Therefore, you are assuming he will even be alive to make it to court. If the lady is a Christian, then she did follow Jesus command to turn the other cheek and to not go after this guy to press charges.

Let me tell you a story that is not a Christian thing. In Ottawa Canada, you had a black Somali immigrant who harassed or possibly touched a white lady sitting at Tim Hortons on her way to church. The police were called in and the man died as the police beat him to death as he cried for mercy.

Here is the news article on that: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54574414

Without going further into it, we can see at if this lady is refusing to press charges, it's because she doesn't think this guy should be killed by the police because he punched her face, otherwise that would put her morally in the wrong. Unless the justice system is cleaned up so police are held accountable to the law and don't run on blacks like a pack of wild hyenas then pressing charges is never a solution.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's how people get killed. Too many psycho ass people these days.

That chick took the punch and didn't back down tho...props to her. Kinda cute too.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how i read this situation.
This woman has probably gone through life enjoying letting her tongue loose without ever paying the price for it. On this occasion however her luck finally ran out.

She misjudged the situation and was emboldened by the crowd around her. She calculated that being a woman she would be very safe and nothing would happen to her, as usual. She rose from her seat, got in the guy’s face and put his manhood to the test. At that point it became a battle of egos, and the guy wasnt willing to be “that guy who was put in his place by a female in a packed carriage”.

To be frank I dont think this dude would have tagged her if she were black. Her skin colour made things worse here and she didnt seem to realise it. Look, black people have been angry for generations from the injustices they have suffered and continue to suffer. But in recent years they have reached that point where they’ve just had enough and are starting to push back. The moment this white lady stood up and got in his face, to him she stopped being just another passenger and became a symbol of the system he is mad at.

Our white brothers and sisters need to be aware of what their skin colour stands for in charged situations like this one. The moment you step in to get involved, you immediately transition from being a concerned citizen to representing something much larger than you as an individual.
With that logic, no one should ever have anything to say if Ex-Yugoslavians or Eastern Europeans went on violent sprees. They are barbaric from everything they've gone through. If that guy touched an Eastern European women, it doesn't matter what excuse would be made for him, he'd be torn limb from limb.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Police tend to deliver street justice and beat people up or kill them before they have a chance to go to court, especially in situations like that.
Therefore, you are assuming he will even be alive to make it to court. If the lady is a Christian, then she did follow Jesus command to turn the other cheek and to not go after this guy to press charges.

Let me tell you a story that is not a Christian thing. In Ottawa Canada, you had a black Somali immigrant who harassed or possibly touched a white lady sitting at Tim Hortons on her way to church. The police were called in and the man died as the police beat him to death as he cried for mercy.

Here is the news article on that: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54574414

Without going further into it, we can see at if this lady is refusing to press charges, it's because she doesn't think this guy should be killed by the police because he punched her face, otherwise that would put her morally in the wrong. Unless the justice system is cleaned up so police are held accountable to the law and don't run on blacks like a pack of wild hyenas then pressing charges is never a solution.
Bro, stop posting :rofl:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be frank I dont think this dude would have tagged her if she were black. Her skin colour made things worse here and she didnt seem to realise it. Look, black people have been angry for generations from the injustices they have suffered and continue to suffer. But in recent years they have reached that point where they’ve just had enough and are starting to push back. The moment this white lady stood up and got in his face, to him she stopped being just another passenger and became a symbol of the system he is mad at.
I am sorry but that was a barf-inducing read. To somehow connect this lunatic's behaviour to slavery, Jim Crow or some other historical injustice that did not even exist in this man's lifetime is absurd. You don't see jews walking around and violently attacking people because they are still angry about the Holocaust. Or the Chinese acting that way because they have an axe to grind about the opium wars. You can't blame everything on the "system".

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. There's a good chance the b/f would have taken a proper beating, after all, if he's swearing and aggressively entering tge carriage, then smashes a woman in tge face, God knows what have happened to a male getting involved.

Tough one, expect he feels a bit pathetic inside now. Realistically couldn't win either way. What he should have done was get his g/f under control and to shut tfu.
[/QUOTE]
Bolded

but sometimes you have to get down , it’s good to know how to fight because ,like you said , now he has to go home feeling pathetic

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. There's a good chance the b/f would have taken a proper beating, after all, if he's swearing and aggressively entering tge carriage, then smashes a woman in tge face, God knows what have happened to a male getting involved.

Tough one, expect he feels a bit pathetic inside now. Realistically couldn't win either way. What he should have done was get his g/f under control and to shut tfu.
Bolded

but sometimes you have to get down , it’s good to know how to fight because ,like you said , now he has to go home feeling pathetic
[/QUOTE]

He would need a chill pill too then.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
With that logic, no one should ever have anything to say if Ex-Yugoslavians or Eastern Europeans went on violent sprees. They are barbaric from everything they've gone through. If that guy touched an Eastern European women, it doesn't matter what excuse would be made for him, he'd be torn limb from limb.
Western men are pathetic, we all need to learn to fight/defend ourselves from savages like the one in the video. I still think it's incredibly pathetic that he even attacked the woman in the first place over one comment. Getting emotional like that is a very beta trait.

You're right though, if this happened in Russia that black guy would have been beaten to death.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm lost here, so he is black then who SJW will go after, the white female or the black dude? i'm now really interested in see what cards are pulled
I guess men are being tired of being Captain Save a hoe.

Let them enjoy true equality. If you verbally challenge a stranger you better be physically ready to back it up. Her voice is annoying asf btw. Glad she got smacked. Dude hits like a woman though.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western men are pathetic, we all need to learn to fight/defend ourselves from savages like the one in the video. I still think it's incredibly pathetic that he even attacked the woman in the first place over one comment. Getting emotional like that is a very beta trait.

You're right though, if this happened in Russia that black guy would have been beaten to death.

He looks like a crackhead to me. Lots of those in Atlanta as well. Best to just ignore/ avoid them.

I had a gin pulled on me once by a character just like this guy. He approached me asking me for money when i politely declined he became unhinged and lost it started screaming profanities and racist stuff then boom pulled out a large pistol i took off running lol.

Weapons make everything complicated and so do numbers. I don't let myself engage even a verbal encounter now unless i am mentally prepared to die.

Most street fights are won by whoever gets the first punch in though. In other words, after being in so many fights throughout my 20s and young 30s i dont engage in any verbal altercations now. I am making the decision in my mind as you verbally challenge me to either jab you followed by a short hook, go for a takedown or just walk away. 99.9 percent of the time i am walking away unless HIGHLY agitated.

A guy from Canada who i worked with in Taiwan has a metal plate as the right side of his face still because we mouthed off to sone low level Taiwanese mafia guys while walking into a bar there one night. I got hit with 2 beer bottles while they swarmed us in a huge group like bees. Not sure how we both even got away.

Had my left eye socket broken in the parking lot of a waffle house in a street fight a year or two after that by one of the guys friends who came out of the waffle house after the fight had reached the ground..

You just never know who or what you are really up against in a fight.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year i saw a guy punch his girl inside a bar, only me and some other girl saw it. I didnt do anything because i mind my business but the other girl threw her drink at him and security kicked him out. The rest of the week i kept thinking about the situation and told myself i should have confronted the guy and told him chit, maybe even fight. I k8nda felt like a b8tch for not doing anything. Well the very next weekend i go to the same bar and guess who i see holding hands walking inside the bar? Yep, the same guy and girl he punched. Thank god i didnt defend that girl.

Don't ever defend a random woman especially one in a domestic situation. Only exception i would make would be unless it was an elderly woman.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

A few years ago, on the F train in NYC, a bunch of females decided to harass and taunt some random guy in their carriage. The guy eventually snapped and nailed one of the females. The court judged in his favour.

Women just need to learn that they cant run their mouths without consequences, banking on their femininity to save them.

Here is the video of the F Train incident:
https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh096D3xU985Yp2Djr

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, on the F train in NYC, a bunch of females decided to harass and taunt some random guy in their carriage. The guy eventually snapped and nailed one of the females. The court judged in his favour.

Women just need to learn that they cant run their mouths without consequences, banking on their femininity to save them.

Here is the video of the F Train incident:
https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshh096D3xU985Yp2Djr

This one is infamous and she deserved everything he gave her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The punch didn't look like a full effort punch. The guy is big so even a less than max effort punch will have some power behind it.
2. Why is neither the punching man nor the woman wearing a mask properly on a crowded subway in NYC?
3. Woman is definitely a leftist-feminist-SJW type

Men are also wary of confronting large, angry, violent black men in ghetto neighborhoods who have zero fear of prison. Pick your battles, let the cops deal with him and live to fight another day.
That is why no one else on the subway did anything.

I wonder if a part of her was turned on.
Yes, a part of her was turned on.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read about what happened to Austin Bakari Henderson in Greece a few years back.

Crazy Serbs

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The punch didn't look like a full effort punch. The guy is big so even a less than max effort punch will have some power behind it.
2. Why is neither the punching man nor the woman wearing a mask properly on a crowded subway in NYC?
3. Woman is definitely a leftist-feminist-SJW type

That is why no one else on the subway did anything.

Yes, a part of her was turned on.

I actually feel sorry for her boyfriend. She made a decision to involve him in what would likely end in a physical situation without his consent.

She just was not expecting to be the one on the receiving end of the physical side of it.

I would be pissed if i was him because of the fact she is a girl she felt untouchable enough to potentially drag me into something that i wanted no part of.

If any angry crackhead walks into a train screaming for everyone to get out of the way, only the very most privileged and entitled would think it was a good idea to verbally confront him.

How would she feel if her boyfriend took up for her then got stabbed or gang attacked here and ended up in the icu? She would probably be bragging about it all over her social media how "brave" her bf was while his life hangs by a single thread.

Pullllease. This hipster idiot got a nice little dose of reality. Situations like this either require swift violence or total silence no in between.