Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man punches woman, men standing around do nothing

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like an Art Fanatic spending the evening with Picasso, reading this.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to be a complete moron to be captain save-a-hoe these days. Having strangers put themselves at risk to help you in a dangerous situation is a privilege that modern women, as a group, have not earned. Modern, independent, "strong" women who "don't need a man" should be capable of saving their own @sses.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are also wary of confronting large, angry, violent black men in ghetto neighborhoods who have zero fear of prison. Pick your battles, let the cops deal with him and live to fight another day.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm lost here, so he is black then who SJW will go after, the white female or the black dude? i'm now really interested in see what cards are pulled

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you have to be a complete moron to be captain save-a-hoe these days. Having strangers put themselves at risk to help you in a dangerous situation is a privilege that modern women, as a group, have not earned. Modern, independent, "strong" women who "don't need a man" should be capable of saving their own @sses.
I used to think that the right thing to do was whip a mans ass who hit a woman but that all changed for me when I was in college. My roommate was an offensive lineman on our team, big @ss dude to say the least. We are leaving a bar one night and hear a woman and man arguing as we are walking out to the parking lot, guy hits woman and she falls down. My roommate and I run over there and he grabs the guy and literally body slams him, like lifts this guy completely off his feet and bam, on the ground. And this dude wasn’t all that small. What happened? Cops show up and THE WOMAN tells the cops my roommate assaulted her boyfriend! I of course was like “no fvck that, they were arguing and he hit her and we came over to help her and keep him away from her”. Thankfully other people saw what happened to. That woman was going to let us get charged with assault for helping her. After that I said fvck helping a woman, I don’t give a **** if it’s an old granny being mugged by the Crips, she’s fvcked because I ain’t helping.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No good deed goes unpunished
Yep. Don’t do good deeds for women. It never pays off and you’ll likely get in trouble. She’s probably dead now for all I know.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm lost here, so he is black then who SJW will go after, the white female or the black dude? i'm now really interested in see what cards are pulled
Violence against women is wayyy higher up on the SJW chain than systemic racism. They'll catch this dude, and he'll do time.

I'm guessing the reason why the woman spoke up to this dude's face to begin with is because she's a purple-haired SJW herself, and is used to "speaking up" and running her mouth at people in public without consequence, safe in her white female privilege. This is a hard lesson that sometimes, just shut the fvck up.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Violence against women is wayyy higher up on the SJW chain than systemic racism. They'll catch this dude, and he'll do time.

I'm guessing the reason why the woman spoke up to this dude's face to begin with is because she's a purple-haired SJW herself, and is used to "speaking up" and running her mouth at people in public without consequence, safe in her white female privilege. This is a hard lesson that sometimes, just shut the fvck up.
In this case he went a lil too far.
of it would have been some real B1tch getting out of her body then I would say ok she got what she deserved. In this situation he should have got punched out

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case he went a lil too far.
of it would have been some real B1tch getting out of her body then I would say ok she got what she deserved. In this situation he should have got punched out
She absolutely didn't deserve that, and he absolutely deserves prison time for aggravated assault. Which he will almost certainly get. And almost certainly not for the first time. He's obviously free with his hands around women. I'm simply noting that this woman is also pretty free with her mouth.

When a large angry aggressive man steps onto a subway car in the hood and aggressively tells everyone to get the fvck out of his way, I get the fvck out of his way. Because, as a male, I'm under no impression that if I start talking some sh!t to him, I'm safe from a haymaker to the jaw. This hipster girl, believing that she's safe in a crowd with her vagina, is in her element to speak up to someone that everyone avoids or ignores. She was immediately corrected.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you feel the same if it were a dude?
I would, yeah. I would have hit him just for swinging so close to me if I were standing next to that woman. In quarters that close, you can't tell that he isn't going to hit you instead, whether on purpose or by accident. That isn't save a hoe, that's protecting yourself.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess men are being tired of being Captain Save a hoe.

A few things:

1) Looks like NYC. I was raised in NYC and I can tell you it takes one wrong decision to mess with the wrong person to get stabbed or worse killed. This one time, in my younger HS days, I got in between this random drunk girl and a man cursing her out (who looked like someone she knew). And that almost got me killed. Not only that, but even the girl got mad at me. I was dumbfounded, and yes I pooped my pants a little, not gonna lie. I was in HS and this was a grown buffed guy.

2) I am obviously not justifying this man's actions. We should know better, men are physically stronger so it will never be an equal confrontation. But without having some proper context and full convo, and unsure what she was telling this dude, but assuming this is a modern feminist that usually will disrespect men and get physical/confrontational with men, when a guy gets in their face they feel like they can take it just like a man. What they don't realize is that men and females are different, but they are still in the magical clouds of absolute equality. Some men have a short fuse and this can happen. Especially if you trigger someone.

3) And on that note, she took it like a man. Wow, that looked like a solid punch from a pretty big dude. She took it. Respect.

To your point, I do feel like people around could have de-escalated the situation. But I mean that is the society we live in and shows even more in a city like NYC. I can tell you from experience, crazy things like that happen in the subway all of the time. People are simply desensitized so I am not surprised. But if that was her bf next to her, then yes that is quite surprising and alarming he did nothing.

Modern Man Advice

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things:

1) Looks like NYC. I was raised in NYC and I can tell you it takes one wrong decision to mess with the wrong person to get stabbed or worse killed. This one time, in my younger HS days, I got in between this random drunk girl and a man cursing her out (who looked like someone she knew). And that almost got me killed. Not only that, but even the girl got mad at me. I was dumbfounded, and yes I pooped my pants a little, not gonna lie. I was in HS and this was a grown buffed guy.

2) I am obviously not justifying this man's actions. We should know better, men are physically stronger so it will never be an equal confrontation. But without having some proper context and full convo, and unsure what she was telling this dude, but assuming this is a modern feminist that usually will disrespect men and get physical/confrontational with men, when a guy gets in their face they feel like they can take it just like a man. What they don't realize is that men and females are different, but they are still in the magical clouds of absolute equality. Some men have a short fuse and this can happen. Especially if you trigger someone.

3) And on that note, she took it like a man. Wow, that looked like a solid punch from a pretty big dude. She took it. Respect.

To your point, I do feel like people around could have de-escalated the situation. But I mean that is the society we live in and shows even more in a city like NYC. I can tell you from experience, crazy things like that happen in the subway all of the time. People are simply desensitized so I am not surprised. But if that was her bf next to her, then yes that is quite surprising and alarming he did nothing.

Modern Man Advice
Not only is it NYC but the D train goes through some fairly riff raffy parts of NYC (South Bronx, Harlem, Downtown Brooklyn, Crown Heights, Flatbush).

I’m writing this right now on the A train home from work, there’s a dude next to me in a heated argument with himself. Who knows if he’s about to snap. The proper response is to not interact with him in any way. Something tells me this white hipster chick moved here from the burbs, wanted to live in an “edgy” “real”neighborhood and thinks she’s still in hipsterland. It’s known that she was seated at first, then stood up to this guy. “Yeah, I’m a little white girl. You can’t touch me.” Boom.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you feel the same if it were a dude?
technically speaking , I think every man should be able to take care and defend himself,his family,and his personal property.
With that being said , If he was beating up on some lil scrawny weak dude ,that could very possibly me off and I might take his chin if the opportunity presented itself.
I made a few threads here about fighting , because I believe that it is crucial part of primal masculinity.
Every man should learn how to fight , if he doesn’t know how already

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year i saw a guy punch his girl inside a bar, only me and some other girl saw it. I didnt do anything because i mind my business but the other girl threw her drink at him and security kicked him out. The rest of the week i kept thinking about the situation and told myself i should have confronted the guy and told him chit, maybe even fight. I k8nda felt like a b8tch for not doing anything. Well the very next weekend i go to the same bar and guess who i see holding hands walking inside the bar? Yep, the same guy and girl he punched. Thank god i didnt defend that girl.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
technically speaking , I think every man should be able to take care and defend himself,his family,and his personal property.
With that being said , If he was beating up on some lil scrawny weak dude ,that could very possibly me off and I might take his chin if the opportunity presented itself.
I made a few threads here about fighting , because I believe that it is crucial part of primal masculinity.
Every man should learn how to fight , if he doesn’t know how already
What do you suggest? Jui Jitsu, Judo, Aikido or Boxing? How about just a large boxing bag downstairs where you can practice on your own?