Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man punches woman, men standing around do nothing

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts mann
It all comes down to what you’re willing to die for
Feel free to pm me if you have any more questions about fighting
Funny, when I was in my 20s I always thought (whether this was logical or not) that if I was dating a hot woman envious/jealous men would always try and mess with me or hit on my woman in front of me and I would end up getting in confrontations. I took Tiger Schulmanns karate just in case it ever happened

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for her boyfriend. She made a decision to involve him in what would likely end in a physical situation without his consent.

She just was not expecting to be the one on the receiving end of the physical side of it.

I would be pissed if i was him because of the fact she is a girl she felt untouchable enough to potentially drag me into something that i wanted no part of.

If any angry crackhead walks into a train screaming for everyone to get out of the way, only the very most privileged and entitled would think it was a good idea to verbally confront him.

How would she feel if her boyfriend took up for her then got stabbed or gang attacked here and ended up in the icu? She would probably be bragging about it all over her social media how "brave" her bf was while his life hangs by a single thread.

Pullllease. This hipster idiot got a nice little dose of reality. Situations like this either require swift violence or total silence no in between.
Totally agree with you. You nailed it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Why is neither the punching man nor the woman wearing a mask properly on a crowded subway in NYC?
There is no longer a mask mandate in NYC because you have to be vaxxed to do anything. You guys really need to get out more. All these opinions with no facts…

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for her boyfriend. She made a decision to involve him in what would likely end in a physical situation without his consent.
You know that there's a bad mating marketplace when a woman like that has a boyfriend. Most SJW-leftist-feminist women have bfs because most men are thirsty.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard an irish joke once.

A woman walks into a bar. A man punches her. The men shout: "Again!"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy in the video is a huge p*ssy. Can't even knock out a woman 6" shorter and maybe 100#. Punches like a 6 yr old. Real tough, lol. Would LOVE to go toe to toe with him.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She just was not expecting to be the one on the receiving end of the physical side of it.

I would be pissed if i was him because of the fact she is a girl she felt untouchable enough to potentially drag me into something that i wanted no part of.

If any angry crackhead walks into a train screaming for everyone to get out of the way, only the very most privileged and entitled would think it was a good idea to verbally confront him.

How would she feel if her boyfriend took up for her then got stabbed or gang attacked here and ended up in the icu? She would probably be bragging about it all over her social media how "brave" her bf was while his life hangs by a single thread.

Pullllease. This hipster idiot got a nice little dose of reality. Situations like this either require swift violence or total silence no in between.
This 100%

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, when I was in my 20s I always thought (whether this was logical or not) that if I was dating a hot woman envious/jealous men would always try and mess with me or hit on my woman in front of me and I would end up getting in confrontations. I took Tiger Schulmanns karate just in case it ever happened
Oh yeah bro.
Whenever I got a decent chick , it always attracts negative attention from other men, especially if they think they can whoop me, they usually start **** and/ or try to pick my girl up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with this, especially the bolded part. You don't intentionally get into a confrontation with a much stronger opponent expecting your boyfriend to come to your rescue. The pink-haired moron deliberately put both of their lives in danger. Her boyfriend had to chose between fighting a dangerous lunatic for no good reason and doing nothing and feeling emasculated as a result.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this, especially the bolded part. You don't intentionally get into a confrontation with a much stronger opponent expecting your boyfriend to come to your rescue. The pink-haired moron deliberately put both of their lives in danger. Her boyfriend had to chose between fighting a dangerous lunatic for no good reason and doing nothing and feeling emasculated as a result.
That’s sad but a reality in my environment.
It’s pretty much every time you walk outside with your girl.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl is putting you in the line of fire when you go out dump her ass. Good women don't do that.
Oh yeah
If she’s purposely getting you into **** then drop her ass I agree
but Sometimes , It not the women’s fault it’s the men
If you live in a ghetto environment with people walking around half drunk and on drugs looking for trouble ,there’s no runnin from it
Women in these environments brains are wired slightly different than the average woman .
they expect you to fight in MOST cases
Ideally , if she really cares about you then she will just pull you away

Where do you live??
Southern California

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah
If you live in a ghetto environment with people walking around half drunk and on drugs looking for trouble ,there’s no runnin from it
Women in these environments brains are wired slightly different than the average woman .

Southern California

I understand.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah

Southern California
that game happens mentally all over the place. different environments still have that game, looks different but it's still the same, and your right it is the men usually. a few women will play that but often, it's the men.

is it best to compete or find a new place?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this scenario interesting from my perspective as a concealed gun carrier. It’s interesting that we carriers need to go out of our way to avoid and de-escalate. This is mostly because of the ridiculous laws and anti-gun DAs out there. I wonder what I would have done in this situation, although of course my lady would never put me in that position in the first place. As a bystander, I probably would have just observed and only taken action if he started bothering other people besides her.