"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

man pretends to be a hot criminal on tinder and gets tons of swipes

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Even expired saggy tits women r demanding impossible conditions from you prior to spreading their expired legs could only mean that you're...(I'll give you some face here).
Oh they’re up front about their demands before they even bother to find out that I’m not interested in them whatsoever. Talking to them is like a job interview, they all ask the same questions and then give you their list of demand, which I’m sure most guys are “ok, yeah I can do all those for some old run through ass!”.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Ha...... no one should be surprised most women are married to or have dated criminals from drug users, rapists, murderers and pedophiles
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m hoping that’s fake because I don’t get messages like that and I thought I was handsome and charming :(

I don’t even think facially that guy beats me.

Last week I was dunk going home and got chatting to two girls on the bus home from the train. We were chatting and flirting, they asked how old I thought they were - 19/20 I said... nope, one was 14 and the other was 17. I was shocked, it was coming up to their stop (one before me), my phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?

I kept feeling I could have just invited her back to my place, she’s lives literally 3 min walk from me.

Next day I woke up with a desire to bang the 17 year old, it soon passed and now I just feel disgusting, I’d never knowingly approach someone so young but she looked like a young buffy the vampire slayer with piercing blue eyes, if I saw her again I would definitely try again. What you guys think?
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
I’m hoping that’s fake because I don’t get messages like that and I thought I was handsome and charming :(

I don’t even think facially that guy beats me.

Last week I was dunk going home and got chatting to two girls on the bus home from the train. We were chatting and flirting, they asked how old I thought they were - 19/20 I said... nope, one was 14 and the other was 17. I was shocked, it was coming up to their stop (one before me), my phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?

I kept feeling I could have just invited her back to my place, she’s lives literally 3 min walk from me.

Next day I woke up with a desire to bang the 17 year old, it soon passed and now I just feel disgusting, I’d never knowingly approach someone so young but she looked like a young buffy the vampire slayer with piercing blue eyes, if I saw her again I would definitely try again. What you guys think?
That depends on your jurisdiction. I'm 35 and would bang 18 and 19 year old girls easily.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
These things are always designed to incite woman-hating

But would YOU turn down a hot criminal female?

Probably not
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
he said he raped kids and women didn't care. they just wanted to **** him because he's hot and were willing to forgive any crimes he'd made even if they were horrifying
See my signature below. Nuff said.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?
Are you kidding me?? I'm disgusted right now. Yes, you were wrong... How could you not have your phone charged wth
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Are you kidding me?? I'm disgusted right now. Yes, you were wrong... How could you not have your phone charged wth
haha yeah shame on you:lol:
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
These things are always designed to incite woman-hating

But would YOU turn down a hot criminal female?

Probably not
Nah cause I'm a dude and me blowing her back out is my form of punishment
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
You can't get statistics of how many people swipe on you.

You're not wrong that most men are attracted to 15 year olds, but thought crime is not a crime. However, acting on your lust and having sex with a minor does make you a sexual deviant because you know better, yet you still engage in the behavior. That's the definition of being an adult, knowing what is allowed and being trusted to follow rules.
You can know how many women swipe back on you. If you swiped 100 women you will know how many of them swiped back at you. Did you ever used Tinder? Just try this "experiment" by yourself. Goodlooking guys sure get better results on Tinder, but they are far from being overwhelmingly good.

And no, it wouldn't make you "sexual deviant" it will make you "stupid idiot who can't see long term consequences of his actions". In fact in some countries you can **** 15 years old even if you are much older, completely legal. From what I know Germany is one of such countries. And if you are underage yourself then those restriction wouldn't work on you. I personally have had oral sex with 14 years old.. when I was 13 years old myself, lol. Also law isn't always right. In this case it is just harmful. I would be very grateful to god and world if I was able to have sex with adult woman when I myself was 12-15 years old. But unfortunately law and society were against my dreams. I wouldn't be able to even get a hooker.
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
I’m hoping that’s fake because I don’t get messages like that and I thought I was handsome and charming :(

I don’t even think facially that guy beats me.

Last week I was dunk going home and got chatting to two girls on the bus home from the train. We were chatting and flirting, they asked how old I thought they were - 19/20 I said... nope, one was 14 and the other was 17. I was shocked, it was coming up to their stop (one before me), my phone had died so i told the 17 year old to take my number but her phone was also dead (she showed me) - was I wrong for asking?

I kept feeling I could have just invited her back to my place, she’s lives literally 3 min walk from me.

Next day I woke up with a desire to bang the 17 year old, it soon passed and now I just feel disgusting, I’d never knowingly approach someone so young but she looked like a young buffy the vampire slayer with piercing blue eyes, if I saw her again I would definitely try again. What you guys think?
Depending on which country and state you are it can be completely legal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You shouldn't feel any guilt for your natural desires. Most girls stop growing at 14-16 years old, so they already have completely mature body and we men attracted to female bodies. Girl who is 14 years old easily can be 10/10 in looks. Does it mean you should pursue her? Unless it is legal - fuсk no. No girl worthy of such а risk. But is it normal to feel attraction to her? Fuсk yes. And 17 years old is basically adult.
 

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
108
Age
33
A lot of people don't read the bios/description on tinder profiles, though that wouldn't be an actual counter to this.

There are women out there that legitimately find bad men appealing or even become obsessed with them. The "hot mugshot" guy Jeremy Meeks had tons of women obsessed with him and he isn't really attractive at all.
Lol I stopped reading here. The guy is a freaking runway model and got a billionaire heiress pregnant all because of his looks. Don't give me that "bad boy" bull**** because there are thousands of guys in mugshots who don't get any attention from women. He went viral BECAUSE of his looks. Otherwise how would you explain any of the other guys NOT going viral?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Lol I stopped reading here. The guy is a freaking runway model and got a billionaire heiress pregnant all because of his looks. Don't give me that "bad boy" bull**** because there are thousands of guys in mugshots who don't get any attention from women. He went viral BECAUSE of his looks. Otherwise how would you explain any of the other guys NOT going viral?
 

Attachments

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yea, Meeks the male gold digger. A female gold digger has the same mindset.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Do we have a tinder guide on this forum? I'm honestly a sh**y communicator.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Might be the "halo effect". The women are seeing a hot guy so they'll rationalize that whatever he is saying is not true or is designed to be some sort of prank and they are just playing along with him. Some of their responses do not indicate they are taking his profile seriously at all. Same thing with a hot woman so it's the same across genders. Just like if a hot woman (i.e. 10/10 once in a lifetime model) told you something crazy you probably think she's putting on a b1tch shield or doing a sh1t test or something like that. Maybe it's something similar here. It's still a looks trumps everything else deal (i.e over money and status).

Don't know about other people saying that girls deliberately like bad boys or ugly drug dealers getting women. If it was an uglier picture and they were still like that then I'd be stumped.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top