Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making the most out of my time

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL brah you are absolutely MENTAL fam

just skipped thru the thread and lol...hard to believe this is real
Yup 100%
Whaddya think? You think I should approsach it differently than what I'm doing now? What would you do differently and why?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short progress report:

I've been playing volleyball with a group on campus of a range of 16 to 32 year olds. I've been making some small inroads, but not as much as I would like going into the fall semester. I've also been setting up and participating in social events of 18 to 21 year olds on campus and I have not made any long term inroads there, but I'll keep trying.

I've boosted my T-levels and HGH from short sprints and weight lifting. I've increased my deadlift strenth by 50 pounds and my bench strength by 30 pounds in the last six weeks.

I am definitely happier and I feel better already, but there's much more to be done. My goal is to go to every social event I can where there is plenty of interactions (like parties) and act totally myself without any hindrances; T-levels like a jerk-athlete and top notch communication skills like a salesman.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should change the title to get more attention)

I'm going to set up an event on Saturday night and also participate. Maybe I'll pick up a young hotty)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an awesome time last night. I helped to set up an event. After that I chatted with about 50 different people that night. I'm happier for doing it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a time last night. Got better at playing volleyball. Put the creeps on a girl by accident. My bad...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I decided to rush for some frats to see what it is like. I got kicked out of one for being too visibly old. The other two claimed that I was 'okay'...
we'll see...

both of the latter invited me back. I'm not sure if I'm serious enough to go through with it, but I had some good conversations with people who had a lack of any deep knowledge, except for one guy who was studying to be a doctor.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
progress report:

So I actually rushed. It was actually pretty interesting; I had a of fun. I had some good discussions with some of the guys and gave good career advice to some of the newbies and members. Talked to almost everyone there. Played volleyball and football (which I suck at). I was up front with my situation, I told them that I was older and I was coming back for just one semester, but I liked them and wanted to see what the whole thing was all about. I'm glad I did it for sure. With that being said, I was not accepted in for being too old and only being there for a semester. Had a no b.s. conversation with the recruitment chair and we both saw eye to eye; I told him that I would join if I could, but I did not expect to because of my situation. He said that he would be willing to invite me to their events if the rest of the fraternity thought it would be okay; honestly I'm not holding my breath, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Now it feels like a let-down, like lost potential and I don't know what I am going to do now besides work all of the time. It's like I have no where to go now and I don't know what to do. I honestly cannot say that I expected anything different, but the hope was there.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On day 30 nofap

Since I am only there for a semester, I did not get accepted as an official member into the fraternity, but was accepted enough to hang out with them whenever they do any kind of event or party.

I've been using tinder with some success.

My schedule is completely filled and it is actually wearing me out. I'm much happier than I was a month ago.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have basically six more weeks left to live. I'm actually surprised I've gone as far as I have, and the next thing I have to do is see if I can attract more than one girl at a time. I'd say that I have accomplished about 60% of my overall goal that I set back in January. I figured if I could do 50% then I would call that a win, all things considered.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prelude:

Defining the Goal:

To be the most popular guy at school: To no longer be hindered socially and build core confidence.

I know that I have achieved the goal when:

When I am happy and having fun with young people without any hindrance. When I feel accomplished with youth and not feel any shame. When I can go to any girl and ask her out without any anxiety.

The reasons for this goal:

I am looking to change what I am convinced of. To change my conviction from “I do not deserve this” to “I deserve this, and can get it”

• Entertainment = increases serotonin and regulates dopamine.
  • The feeling of low anxiety = anxiety is a killer, it produces cortisol, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. Low anxiety turns all of that off.
  • Hormones, especially HGH = The hormone that keeps humans living; it is the anti-aging hormone that promotes reproductive health also.
  • learning, knowledge = discovery of what was not known before for the purpose of being better able to control reality.
  • opening increasing potential = potential decreases anxiety by lending the approximation of achieving or overachieving values/goals.
  • Face rejection and conflict more bravely.
  • Sex is a bonus.
  • Live life on my own terms around ‘high status’ people.

Plan:

Action plans:

No reason to be held accountable to the whims of others; otherwise would be susceptible to the authority of other people. Be clear about values and act accordingly successfully.

• Face off conflict more bravely.
  • Live on your terms, even if it means rejection.
  • Have fun and socialize with young people.
  • Release sexual tension with 18-21-year-old girls. First it must be built up, then released appropriately. This is a marker of having the right mind and body. Sex comes easier when you are happy.

Being popular is simply the result of a lot of people liking you. So, meet a lot of people. But it seems the fastest way to meet a lot of people is to be a part of a large social group/club where you can meet plenty of people regularly.

Plan everything in detail. All dates for fall 2019. Count the number of girls you need to ask out. Do this by planning events around fraternities and sporting participations.

You must visualize in your future and believe in it.

Long term plan:

• Get in good physical shape (young athlete).
  • Participate in athletic events of people between 18-21.
  • Hang around actively around 18-21 (tactically).
  • Go on dates of 18 and 19-year-old girls.

Approach all of this with no dependency of outcome while being happy. There should be no ‘problems’ going forward. Testosterone is high, cortisol is low.

Short term plan:

• Create calendar for Fall 2019
  • Get student ID card
  • Pay for class

Get into physical shape:

Boost testosterone levels

Make body work properly

Updated

Since I do not accept any authority outside of myself, only I can convince myself to change my values. I need to convince myself that I am capable to act out in accordance to the ‘reasons for my goal section’ values without anxiety.

Reevaluated

• Reach physiological goal
  • Remove hindrances
  • Implying fear
  • Communicate functionally

• Invited to social gatherings by college students
  • Have fun with 18-year-old women.

08/08/2019

Focus now on facing what hinders me and building relationships.

10/16/2019

Do: Being to act out among young people without hindrances.

Do: Boost testosterone by doing 2X days of leg exercises, boost calorie intake. Exercise everyday until the 30th of October and act out without hindrances.

11/01

Expect: Respect and validation from hot young women.

• Keep body in shape and maintain calorie intake and sleep cycle.
  • Visit every event possible. Seek out events not on schedule.
  • Make comfortable communications as much as possible with under 25 years of age.
  • Talk to young women and expect, but do not depend on, their sexual interest.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expectations:

Low, 20% of goal completed: show up, try and get rejected wholesale, but hey, at least I tried.

Medium (“realistic”), 50% of my goal completed: make some friends, probably end of in a few parties and probably end up using my skillz on a decent looking college girl at some point. I would not be afraid of approaching anyone and have mixed results. People will probably think I was too old.

High, 100% of my goal completed: have a harem of hot college girls and partying like it’s 1999. Play football and volleyball like a champion. Seen as cool af to all of the +6’ dudes.

Actual: invited to nine parties, but not asked to go to two of them that I knew was going on. Rushed to join a fraternity, was not accepted on the grounds that I was only there for one semester but made some friends there in the process and still got to tailgate with them (twice) and partied one time with them. Banged a 21 yo HB 6.5 (she was loud, people heard it hahaha) and a 19 yo HB 8. I missed an opportunity where I think I could have gone with a 18 or 19 yo HB 8, but I felt that I had to pull back because there was too many eyes on both of us.

I sucked at football, I dropped the ball twice when it was passed to me, still had fun.

I am average at volleyball, lots of fun.

When I was rushing, I was kicked out of two frats for being visibly too old. I think I could have been accepted to another one had I stayed in but the people there felt too shallow. The one I stayed in was better, like talking to real people, but I don’t think I was compatible with any of them either.

I can easily talk to anyone of any “status.”

~80% of my goal has been completed so far.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very glad I did this. Extremely glad in fact. Below are the quotes of nay-sayers:

Wanting to pretend you are a college student, at almost 35, in order to rush a fraternity so you can hang out with a younger people, comes off as creepy to me.

Owning that you have not matured properly for your age is admirable. Your intentions of how to correct it seem way off to me.
Here's a thought:

You could be an advisor to a student club. Lmao.
LOL brah you are absolutely MENTAL fam

just skipped thru the thread and lol...hard to believe this is real

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very glad I did this. Extremely glad in fact. Below are the quotes of nay-sayers:
Haters are your motivators, huh?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My expectation here was either people would cheer me on for providing and acting out a solution that others had on here, or getting affirmations for my success. I'm getting an impression that people are more concerned about their own egos than building people up, or maybe most people don't care about older guys like me succeeding with younger people.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters are your motivators, huh?
It was meant to be a lesson to people who read these threads. It's not a "I told you so." It's a case in point that you should not listen to people who tell you that you cannot do something that you want to do and are willing to work for it.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was meant to be a lesson to people who read these threads. It's not a "I told you so." It's a case in point that you should not listen to people who tell you that you cannot do something that you want to do and are willing to work for it.
Based on what you quoted and what's in my heart, it doesn't appear that that was my intention.

I was joking and pointing out that I do think you were going about it in a ridiculous way. But telling you you couldn't do it... No. Do whatever tf you wanna do.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some thoughts about whether or not I should marry this girl. She loves me, but I don't know if I love her. I am aware of how I think, but not usually how I feel about something or someone.