Making the most out of my time

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL brah you are absolutely MENTAL fam

just skipped thru the thread and lol...hard to believe this is real
Yup 100%
Whaddya think? You think I should approsach it differently than what I'm doing now? What would you do differently and why?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short progress report:

I've been playing volleyball with a group on campus of a range of 16 to 32 year olds. I've been making some small inroads, but not as much as I would like going into the fall semester. I've also been setting up and participating in social events of 18 to 21 year olds on campus and I have not made any long term inroads there, but I'll keep trying.

I've boosted my T-levels and HGH from short sprints and weight lifting. I've increased my deadlift strenth by 50 pounds and my bench strength by 30 pounds in the last six weeks.

I am definitely happier and I feel better already, but there's much more to be done. My goal is to go to every social event I can where there is plenty of interactions (like parties) and act totally myself without any hindrances; T-levels like a jerk-athlete and top notch communication skills like a salesman.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I should change the title to get more attention)

I'm going to set up an event on Saturday night and also participate. Maybe I'll pick up a young hotty)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an awesome time last night. I helped to set up an event. After that I chatted with about 50 different people that night. I'm happier for doing it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a time last night. Got better at playing volleyball. Put the creeps on a girl by accident. My bad...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I decided to rush for some frats to see what it is like. I got kicked out of one for being too visibly old. The other two claimed that I was 'okay'...
we'll see...

both of the latter invited me back. I'm not sure if I'm serious enough to go through with it, but I had some good conversations with people who had a lack of any deep knowledge, except for one guy who was studying to be a doctor.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
progress report:

So I actually rushed. It was actually pretty interesting; I had a of fun. I had some good discussions with some of the guys and gave good career advice to some of the newbies and members. Talked to almost everyone there. Played volleyball and football (which I suck at). I was up front with my situation, I told them that I was older and I was coming back for just one semester, but I liked them and wanted to see what the whole thing was all about. I'm glad I did it for sure. With that being said, I was not accepted in for being too old and only being there for a semester. Had a no b.s. conversation with the recruitment chair and we both saw eye to eye; I told him that I would join if I could, but I did not expect to because of my situation. He said that he would be willing to invite me to their events if the rest of the fraternity thought it would be okay; honestly I'm not holding my breath, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Now it feels like a let-down, like lost potential and I don't know what I am going to do now besides work all of the time. It's like I have no where to go now and I don't know what to do. I honestly cannot say that I expected anything different, but the hope was there.