Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making my Intentions Clear

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just started talking to this cool girl. Got her number yesterday and we've been talking on and off throughout the day. If it's possible I thinking being in the talking stage or a relationship with her would be pretty cool. I feel like I've been texting her too casually though. She takes 30 minutes + to respond so maybe I'm not that important. Earlier though, she tweeted "if you want me, make it known". Of course it wasn't for me directly but I think I wanna follow that tweet.

How should I text her to make it known that I'm interested? Should I just type up my intentions? Or is that too much since we really just start talking to each other this morning. I kinda have to change something soon or else I'll be in the friendzone. Let's not forget that their are other boys in her messages as well. I could flirt but I don't wanna push her away etc.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keeps texts to a bare minimum!

Texts are for setting up dates only after building brief rapport..

Miran

Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be busy, bur generaly if she is super interested she will reply as soon it is possible, not longer than 10min, if you dont have intention of being her friend, then go for it, you have nothing to lose, you are not together and you are not friends, so you are not losing either friend or lover, and if a lot of other guys are hitting on her, then her ego is probabbly huge and she can play how she wants, so if everyone has her, noone has her i hope you understand what i mean hahah, good luck!

Serenity

Reaction score
You can't take her on a date? What fvcked up place is this? Called out in what way? That it's obvious you're interested? That's what you want to do, let her know you're interested.

You are much better off showing your interest with actions rather than words. Taking her on a date is one way to do it. Just generally flirting is plenty signaling for a girl, but it has to be slightly beyond the border of friendly chatter. Actions a guy wouldn't possibly do without being interested.

You gotta grow some balls and make some bold moves, telling her "I'm interested in you" isn't going to work and most likely is just awkward.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I text her to make it known that I'm interested? Should I just type up my intentions? Or is that too much since we really just start talking to each other this morning. I kinda have to change something soon or else I'll be in the friendzone. Let's not forget that their are other boys in her messages as well. I could flirt but I don't wanna push her away etc.
be sexual, if she has a problem with it she doesn't like you anyway.

also ask her out if she responds well to you being sexual and your conversations in general.

. She takes 30 minutes + to respond so maybe I'm not that important.
30 minutes isn't so bad, any longer than an hour is bad though.