Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make a girl come and talk to you withou utterting a single word!

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways this OP is the same guy in the H&F forums saying hes gotten ripped in the last 3 months eating once a day and not working out.
Eating is for the weak...

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a damn wacko!!:kick:

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Andromax said:
^^ Hahaha, I almost spilled my coffee on my lap.

Anyways this OP is the same guy in the H&F forums saying hes gotten ripped in the last 3 months eating once a day and not working out.

Whatever works for YOU buddy!!

Think whatever you want...

I'm not a couch potato...I'm active...I just dont lift weights...
I eat healthy and I'm sexually active...and this post...I just assume you guys know it...

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
haha...If you dont know how to make a girl come and talk to you without uttering a single word...then you are... hopeless

For those of you guys who know what I am talking about...its so easy right...all you basically do is just stare at her in a sexual way...and if she comes and talk to you...bingo...and if she walks away...who cares you stare at a different chick or if you really likes her you approach her.
That's what I do, hang out and make eyes with girls until they approach.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Lol, and whilst you're there glaring at her, a guy with decent game's gonna go and chat to her, then take her home.

But hey, if you like death row and don't feel confident enough to approach, that's cool. I'm sure you'll get the confidence at some point, maybe after a couple of drinks.
I dont lack of confidence...and I dont drink...I dont approach girls because they come to me...

I wear the current style...girls know I am the catch when they see me so they approach...I have no problem with approaching women...I'm very comfortable with myself...I master women.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
potato said:
That's what I do, hang out and make eyes with girls until they approach.

Exactly...if you approach all the time...you will have more girl than you can handle.

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the kinds of posts that bring the overall quality of these forums DOWN. LAWYER--if it works for you thats great. If this 'style of writing' is here for a kind of antagonistic fire starter, thats great too. If it's not, I think most people rather you just don't supply advice.

Keep starin them hoz down!

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
The Gamer said:
These are the kinds of posts that bring the overall quality of these forums DOWN. LAWYER--if it works for you thats great. If this 'style of writing' is here for a kind of antagonistic fire starter, thats great too. If it's not, I think most people rather you just don't supply advice.

Keep starin them hoz down!
I dont look at hoz! I dont give advice...You either get it or you dont...I'm just posting things I know...

If my post offends you then take that as a sign that you dont get it...

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
I dont look at hoz! I dont give advice...You either get it or you dont...I'm just posting things I know...

If my post offends you then take that as a sign that you dont get it...
yo, that post almost rhymed!

don't sweat it. don't let these clowns bring you down. we are the alpha males on here. we strut our stuff because we can. just today i dropped my pen and two young guys almost knocked heads reaching down to get it for me. of course it was a montblanc so i had to yell at the one who got it to give me back my ****ing pen! in the end i had my pen and had set the stage for an all-around alpha male day. i really should film my days and post them on here.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
aldaris said:
yo, that post almost rhymed!

don't sweat it. don't let these clowns bring you down. we are the alpha males on here. we strut our stuff because we can. just today i dropped my pen and two young guys almost knocked heads reaching down to get it for me. of course it was a montblanc so i had to yell at the one who got it to give me back my ****ing pen! in the end i had my pen and had set the stage for an all-around alpha male day. i really should film my days and post them on here.

I wish I have a camera... I am better than Mystery on steriods...

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
I wish I have a camera... I am better than Mystery on steriods...
go buy a camera

theyr'e not that expensive

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
ready123 said:
go buy a camera

theyr'e not that expensive

What am I saying...I do have a camera...I just need someone to film it...I mean.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
What am I saying...I do have a camera...I just need someone to film it...I mean.
Dude... please.

Stop typing, or accidentally break your fingers or something.

Fark.

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question.is it ok to communicate constantly via text messages with a girl you never met?if not ,what is the best thing to do?

i have been talking to this girl that i never met except seeing a pic,with text messages.

am i killing it??

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
You know what guys. NO!

whyme2008 said:
i have a question.is it ok to communicate constantly via text messages with a girl you never met?if not ,what is the best thing to do?

i have been talking to this girl that i never met except seeing a pic,with text messages.

am i killing it??

Dude you probably killed it already...and what the hell are you doing...your a dj you know better.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Lordy... people like aldaris and lawyer - i'd love to see who they REALLY are. That's all I have to say. wow.

Anyways - staring at her in a sexual way: I can pull it off, but you have to be very masculine, very much "in the flow", and absolutely zero% creepiness.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Oh Lordy... people like aldaris and lawyer - i'd love to see who they REALLY are. That's all I have to say. wow.

Anyways - staring at her in a sexual way: I can pull it off, but you have to be very masculine, very much "in the flow", and absolutely zero% creepiness.

You can pull it offhaha...you idiot its a natural process anyone can pull it off...:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score