Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Make a girl come and talk to you withou utterting a single word!

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
haha...If you dont know how to make a girl come and talk to you without uttering a single word...then you are... hopeless:confused: :confused: :confused: and their is nothing this site can do to help you.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

For those of you guys who know what I am talking about...its so easy right...all you basically do is just stare at her in a sexual way...and if she comes and talk to you...bingo...and if she walks away...who cares you stare at a different chick or if you really likes her you approach her.

I use to approach girls and bust on there balls...but sometimes I dont feel like doing it or just not in the party mood because of my friends...party pooper friends...I try so hard to help my friends but they just wont listen or too way off with reality...it really grinds my gearhaha...my friend would freak out and get embarrest with the things I say to girls...haha I dont get it...I'm the one saying it...

Newbies the first thing to getting it...is to learn how to think masculine.

Think like a man...is the foundation...if you dont have this...you wont get laid...unless you like to torture yourself with hundreds of hours of learning seduction material.haha I'd rather watch tv or play video games.

If you have no clue to what I'm talking about...you are a newbie...and I hate newbies...haha I hope you wont get it...haha:crackup: :crackup:

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't give advice if you don't know what your talking about.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Please don't give advice if you don't know what your talking about.

This is not an advice...I dont give advice...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are annoying though.

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
haha...If you dont know how to make a girl come and talk to you without uttering a single word...then you are... hopeless:confused: :confused: :confused: and their is nothing this site can do to help you.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

For those of you guys who know what I am talking about...its so easy right...all you basically do is just stare at her in a sexual way...and if she comes and talk to you...bingo...and if she walks away...who cares you stare at a different chick or if you really likes her you approach her.

I use to approach girls and bust on there balls...but sometimes I dont feel like doing it or just not in the party mood because of my friends...party pooper friends...I try so hard to help my friends but they just wont listen or too way off with reality...it really grinds my gearhaha...my friend would freak out and get embarrest with the things I say to girls...haha I dont get it...I'm the one saying it...

Newbies the first thing to getting it...is to learn how to think masculine.

Think like a man...is the foundation...if you dont have this...you wont get laid...unless you like to torture yourself with hundreds of hours of learning seduction material.haha I'd rather watch tv or play video games.

If you have no clue to what I'm talking about...you are a newbie...and I hate newbies...haha I hope you wont get it...haha:crackup: :crackup:

are you high or something???

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even get what you're trying to say?

Do you understand that this community is more about improving oneself, conveniently disguised as a way to pick up women... I don't think you do.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
dude your 31...woow...

when did you start the learning process?
Maybe a year and a half ago. You're still annoying dude.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
lol . This thread is funny as hell :crackup: .

Its more newbie if you just stare at her and wait her to approach you .
Thats what all AFC's do .

AFC's... Average Frustrated Chump

Masters Use what ever works... And their are no rules in this Game... except the onces you make!

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
one way to get them to come to you is to go to the beach and take some weights with you. helps to have a friend along. don't go to a workout station or anything. just set up on the beach. you only need a few weights. make sure that they are really heavy weights. grunt like crazy as you go through each repetition. do a lot of chest work so that your pecs start to get that ripped look. back in the day, when i was injecting myself with all kinds of crap, my buddy and i picked up many a hb9 simply by grunting like wild beasts.

thinking back on those days makes me wonder why i ever went clean and sober. i remember we would have bbq's where we would eat an entire chicken each. never used utensils. just our hands and teeth. the hb9's would fix them for us and then watch as we slammed them down our throats. those hb9's knew that they would be slamming something else down their throats later that night.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
aldaris said:
one way to get them to come to you is to go to the beach and take some weights with you. helps to have a friend along. don't go to a workout station or anything. just set up on the beach. you only need a few weights. make sure that they are really heavy weights. grunt like crazy as you go through each repetition. do a lot of chest work so that your pecs start to get that ripped look. back in the day, when i was injecting myself with all kinds of crap, my buddy and i picked up many a hb9 simply by grunting like wild beasts.

thinking back on those days makes me wonder why i ever went clean and sober. i remember we would have bbq's where we would eat an entire chicken each. never used utensils. just our hands and teeth. the hb9's would fix them for us and then watch as we slammed them down our throats. those hb9's knew that they would be slamming something else down their throats later that night.

In high school all I did to get all the girls attention was show my six pack and to get laid was a matter of how much I like them.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahhahaa.....this is amazing! First you make a post a while ago about how all the advice and posts here were trash and that noone here had good advice....then you bring this along. Wow, I mean when you see someone contradict themselves it's always funny lol then you say this isnt advice......right.....

"Newbies the first thing to getting it...is to learn how to think masculine."

Hmm I think that is advice....lol, your soo funny it's cute.:)

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
In high school all I did to get all the girls attention was show my six pack and to get laid was a matter of how much I like them.
in high school i once scored two touchdowns in one quarter. all of the daddies were giving me their sweet chubby angels. i just imagine that some of those chubby little angels are now getting married in their white dresses :p to some chump who is clearing a few hundred thousand a year now! i even went to one wedding of just such a couple. all i could think of was the bride shouting, "don't take off your cleats. oh...oh..." wow, those were the days. the groom even came up to me and said, "amber tells me that you played high school ball." she still remembers :cool:

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aldaris said:
"don't take off your cleats. oh...oh..." wow, those were the days. the groom even came up to me and said, "amber tells me that you played high school ball." she still remembers :cool:
^^ Hahaha, I almost spilled my coffee on my lap.

Anyways this OP is the same guy in the H&F forums saying hes gotten ripped in the last 3 months eating once a day and not working out.

Whatever works for YOU buddy!!