Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

major sticking point sex

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
It's not really safe to be banging raw dog it seems. I was a bit worried about even getting a unprotected blowy the other night because i had a sore on my **** from wanking too much. So I sneaked off and went into the night.

I wanted to have sex as well but without a condom. I would rather jerk off than use a condom. More pleasurable experience.

had to sneak out the backdoor just to get away from the girls while the last one i was with kissing at the end of the night was hugging her friends.

I enjoy going out but when it comes down to sex its just too risky. Had mates who have had nothing but troubles with women when they banged them raw.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a compulsive masturbator. Your other story, a girl was rubbing on your **** the whole night, instead , you awnted to buy her a drink and took her to a date to a gay bar at 3 am. What are you even talking about at this point? Your life sounds really friggin sad.

And sorry I'm being harsh.. but you need some tough love.. This is SoSuave and I don't think we need any more bad stories and weird posts like this.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You sound like a compulsive masturbator. Your other story, a girl was rubbing on your **** the whole night, instead , you awnted to buy her a drink and took her to a date to a gay bar at 3 am. What are you even talking about at this point? Your life sounds really friggin sad.

And sorry I'm being harsh.. but you need some tough love.. This is SoSuave and I don't think we need any more bad stories and weird posts like this.
Financially I'm cash poor broke that's why I'm not taking the girl home because i can't drive her 1 hour back. I don't use condoms so I don't see the point even taking her home. I couldn't get a blowy in a alley which i've done in gym/hostel bathrooms before sneaking the girl in because my dik had a sore on it and im worried about that ****. I just ended up spending $30 on the asian girl leaving me with $4 until next week. That doesn't matter though more money will always come.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Financially I'm cash poor broke that's why I'm not taking the girl home because i can't drive her 1 hour back. I don't use condoms so I don't see the point even taking her home. I couldn't get a blowy in a alley which i've done in gym/hostel bathrooms before sneaking the girl in because my dik had a sore on it and im worried about that ****. I just ended up spending $30 on the asian girl leaving me with $4 until next week. That doesn't matter though more money will always come.
Dude you need to be worrying about your finances not women.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you need to be worrying about your finances not women.
Lol the whole financial system is going down and money isn't going to help in the time of wrath. Just earn enough and don't be focused on getting rich and gaining more for yourself but rather focus on giving.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the whole financial system is going down and money isn't going to help in the time of wrath. Just earn enough and don't be focused on getting rich and gaining more for yourself but rather focus on giving.
Money gives you the ability to interact with people in a credible way; even if society breaks down, we will simply return to bartering... Currency represents effort.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Having $4 to your name til next week is no where near enough.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's see... It's Friday today so depending on if next week starts on Sunday or Monday, You still are safe in getting a $1 item off McD dollar menu and eating half for lunch and the other half for dinner. If next week starts on Sunday, you could even splurge and get $1 2 liter soda to have with your sandwich until next week starts.

Don't be so negative...:p

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Money gives you the ability to interact with people in a credible way; even if society breaks down, we will simply return to bartering... Currency represents effort.
what is enough? What happens if resources just flood in the meantime. I got enough food for probably 1 month of two as well which you can eat. money you cant even eat.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You have to laugh at trump tweets if they are real. mcdonalds and kfc and coke sure do get some free advertising.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Read the Political rules enforcement sticky in the AE section.
Oh I'm sorry, i guess I was mistaken, I thought this was America. It's not really political though because it's only satire... Are we not allowed to post satirical memes anymore? I was unaware of these new repressive rules.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Read the Political rules enforcement sticky in the AE section.
What exactly is your specific definition of political? Am I allowed to post historical satirical may mays?