"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

major sticking point sex

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
It's not really safe to be banging raw dog it seems. I was a bit worried about even getting a unprotected blowy the other night because i had a sore on my **** from wanking too much. So I sneaked off and went into the night.

I wanted to have sex as well but without a condom. I would rather jerk off than use a condom. More pleasurable experience.

had to sneak out the backdoor just to get away from the girls while the last one i was with kissing at the end of the night was hugging her friends.

I enjoy going out but when it comes down to sex its just too risky. Had mates who have had nothing but troubles with women when they banged them raw.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
You sound like a compulsive masturbator. Your other story, a girl was rubbing on your **** the whole night, instead , you awnted to buy her a drink and took her to a date to a gay bar at 3 am. What are you even talking about at this point? Your life sounds really friggin sad.

And sorry I'm being harsh.. but you need some tough love.. This is SoSuave and I don't think we need any more bad stories and weird posts like this.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
You sound like a compulsive masturbator. Your other story, a girl was rubbing on your **** the whole night, instead , you awnted to buy her a drink and took her to a date to a gay bar at 3 am. What are you even talking about at this point? Your life sounds really friggin sad.

And sorry I'm being harsh.. but you need some tough love.. This is SoSuave and I don't think we need any more bad stories and weird posts like this.
Financially I'm cash poor broke that's why I'm not taking the girl home because i can't drive her 1 hour back. I don't use condoms so I don't see the point even taking her home. I couldn't get a blowy in a alley which i've done in gym/hostel bathrooms before sneaking the girl in because my dik had a sore on it and im worried about that ****. I just ended up spending $30 on the asian girl leaving me with $4 until next week. That doesn't matter though more money will always come.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Financially I'm cash poor broke that's why I'm not taking the girl home because i can't drive her 1 hour back. I don't use condoms so I don't see the point even taking her home. I couldn't get a blowy in a alley which i've done in gym/hostel bathrooms before sneaking the girl in because my dik had a sore on it and im worried about that ****. I just ended up spending $30 on the asian girl leaving me with $4 until next week. That doesn't matter though more money will always come.
Dude you need to be worrying about your finances not women.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Dude you need to be worrying about your finances not women.
Lol the whole financial system is going down and money isn't going to help in the time of wrath. Just earn enough and don't be focused on getting rich and gaining more for yourself but rather focus on giving.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Lol the whole financial system is going down and money isn't going to help in the time of wrath. Just earn enough and don't be focused on getting rich and gaining more for yourself but rather focus on giving.
Money gives you the ability to interact with people in a credible way; even if society breaks down, we will simply return to bartering... Currency represents effort.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Lol the whole financial system is going down and money isn't going to help in the time of wrath. Just earn enough and don't be focused on getting rich and gaining more for yourself but rather focus on giving.
Having $4 to your name til next week is no where near enough.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Having $4 to your name til next week is no where near enough.
Let's see... It's Friday today so depending on if next week starts on Sunday or Monday, You still are safe in getting a $1 item off McD dollar menu and eating half for lunch and the other half for dinner. If next week starts on Sunday, you could even splurge and get $1 2 liter soda to have with your sandwich until next week starts.

Don't be so negative...:p
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Money gives you the ability to interact with people in a credible way; even if society breaks down, we will simply return to bartering... Currency represents effort.
Having $4 to your name til next week is no where near enough.
what is enough? What happens if resources just flood in the meantime. I got enough food for probably 1 month of two as well which you can eat. money you cant even eat.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
You have to laugh at trump tweets if they are real. mcdonalds and kfc and coke sure do get some free advertising.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Read the Political rules enforcement sticky in the AE section.
Oh I'm sorry, i guess I was mistaken, I thought this was America. It's not really political though because it's only satire... Are we not allowed to post satirical memes anymore? I was unaware of these new repressive rules.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Read the Political rules enforcement sticky in the AE section.
What exactly is your specific definition of political? Am I allowed to post historical satirical may mays?
 
Top