Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mack bishops swolltime journal

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
got my bowflex ultimate 2 yesterday and now im ready to get ****ing pumped. in this thread i will keep record of my progress

my current stats:
age 17
height 6'2"
weight somewhere around 145-150 lbs

my goal is to be 200 lbs by july

let the bulking begin

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 lbs in 6 months???? be a little more realistic.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible without gaining too much extra fat... If you take steroids or at the very least andro-type products. And at 17, that'd be VERY dumb.

I'd say that in 6 months you can get MAYBE 20lbs if you work like crazy and eat right.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand, whats the rush. You're 17, you got your whole life ahead of you. Don't worry about results, don't look at that scale everyday, just clear your mind, and keep working out / eating properly. Bodybuilding, like life is a game of patience.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i can

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's your goal here? just size? like I said, if you gain 50 lbs, a lot of it will be fat, and you will get a belly and tits to match man. it's impossible to put on 30, let alone 50 lbs of pure muscle in just 6 months.

D'light

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey buddy i started lifting on and off at 17. the last year i have been lifting continuous and following my diet. i am 19 now and will be 20 in a few months. i started at 140 when i graduated high school, and now almost halfway through my sophmore year of college, i am up 40 pounds to 180. keep in mind im 6'1'' so i still view myself as not very big. as those guys before said, it takes lots of time. if it didnt, dont you think there would be a lot more ripped looking guys out there and it wouldnt be such a big deal to the ladies?